Carrie Hope Fletcher #78 What do we do when life gets tough? Marry our rebound and get up the duff!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So what I got from Carrie's Q&A was she was moaning, pretending she knew all about pregnancy, getting defensive and snarky and wearing that damn TfL badge when she didn't need to

Reactions: 16
So what I got from Carrie's Q&A was she was moaning, pretending she knew all about pregnancy, getting defensive and snarky and wearing that damn TfL badge when she didn't need to
This would be a great summary of this entire thread when the next one has to be created in a page or two. 😹😹

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Got covid how irresponsible of her with a baby on the way I thought with her new badge proudly on her chest like a puffed up pigeon she wouldn’t be hugging fans

Reactions: 6
Got covid how irresponsible of her with a baby on the way I thought with her new badge proudly on her chest like a puffed up pigeon she wouldn’t be hugging fans
Not sure how she could avoid it, to be honest, at the moment. Not defending her, but if we say that pregnancies aren’t illnesses and she can just live like before, then yeah, she’s exposing herself to all kinds of viruses like Covid. Loads of people have it these days.

Reactions: 18
Am I the only one who didn’t realise people still tested for COVID 😬 I’d put money on her now using this as an excuse to pull out of panto because she doesn’t want to risk catching it again whilst she’s “cooking a human” 🤮

Reactions: 12
My cat fell out with me when I was pregnant. Literally changed overnight and absolutely despised me! Wouldn’t come near me, eventually stopped coming home then moved in with an old couple across the road from me. He hated me 🙈 xx
my cat avoids me when I’m premenstrual. Think he hates the change in hormones.

Also, couldn’t find the post but there is such an issue with medical misogyny within gynae/ obs. Carrie will be unbearable thinking she’s now an expert about it, but it’s a very real problem.

Reactions: 5
Not sure how she could avoid it, to be honest, at the moment. Not defending her, but if we say that pregnancies aren’t illnesses and she can just live like before, then yeah, she’s exposing herself to all kinds of viruses like Covid. Loads of people have it these days.
Yeah especially as most of the population aren’t testing anymore, of all the things to criticise her for, getting covid isn’t one of them. I hope she and the baby stay well.

Reactions: 17
Deffo pregnancy is not a illness but taking more of a precaution approach as she would be high risk due to the baby

Reactions: 4
Am I the only one who didn’t realise people still tested for COVID 😬 I’d put money on her now using this as an excuse to pull out of panto because she doesn’t want to risk catching it again whilst she’s “cooking a human” 🤮
They probably still test when they’re in a show. I’m a healthcare worker and we still test if we have symptoms (and we still test inpatients if they have symptoms).

Reactions: 7
Yeah especially as most of the population aren’t testing anymore, of all the things to criticise her for, getting covid isn’t one of them. I hope she and the baby stay well.
No there not but I am vunalble due to my health and take many precautions to protect myself still and there alot of people who are higher risk take precautions as a pregnant lady it would make you at risk if u got covid

Last edited:
Are we ready for Carrie to be the first person to EVER get covid whilst pregnant?????

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Well I don’t think it’s fair to say she’s irresponsible for getting covid, any of us could get it at any time, she hardly set out to expose her unborn child to it did she. Hopefully it’s only mild for her but I’m sure we’ll hear all about it later when she’s FIRMLY on the sofa while Joel cooks her a tit spag Bol and how the EXHAUSTION of having it while pregnant is OFF THE CHARTS.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I test my kids if they’re too poorly for school. Covid related absence is authorised for us where as a cold isn’t 🥴

Anyway, back to Carrie. She’s going to milk this for all it’s worth now

I literally tested myself this morning as I have a cold, but I have a good reason as my dad is in a care home and I have to try and stop taking it and giving it to him. I guess people in shows still test because if they give it to the whole cast then they could lose money if they're too ill to perform.

Reactions: 7
Well I don’t think it’s fair to say she’s irresponsible for getting covid, any of us could get it at any time, she hardly set out to expose her unborn child to it did she. Hopefully it’s only mild for her but I’m sure we’ll hear all about it later when she’s FIRMLY on the sofa while Joel cooks her a tit spag Bol and how the EXHAUSTION of having it while pregnant is OFF THE CHARTS.
No I don’t think I’m getting my point across in the right way I didn’t mean she went out there and set out to expose her self to covid no one dose that but in my opinion I feel Carrie should be taking precautions with covid and a unborn baby as she would fall now into the vulnerable category I’m not saying wear a mask and blah blah I’m saying being more aware of people and her surroundings such as hugging fans etc just my opinion covid is spreading again I work for the nhs and we are seeing a rise in cases pregnancy can effect the immune system which would be weaker ……. I’m just saying what I feel

Reactions: 5
Slating her for having/catching covid while pregnant is just stupid. It is rife again at the moment. She could of picked it up from absolutely anywhere at anytime and she would have had to test for work

Reactions: 26
it seems like I'm the only person here who would offer a seat to Carrie (or anyone else) wearing one of those badges (or any badge asking to offer them a seat even if they didn't look pregnant/infirm/disabled 'enough' to need them.

for some people the first few months of pregnancy can be worse than the third trimester. And sciatic pain is no joke.

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.