Carrie Hope Fletcher #78 What do we do when life gets tough? Marry our rebound and get up the duff!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Meeting them socially is a lot different to working with them, they know how to turn on the social charm out and about. I know plenty who their fans would describe as “such a lovely person!” but at work they’re total bellends.

I’ve worked in theatre many years and lots of actors are lovely, but there’s also an equal amount that look directly through crew, treat them like tit, or are outright rude and bratty to them. Wardrobe especially can get the worst end of the stick sometimes! Actors really can think they’re gods gift to the people they’re working with, some of the younger ones can be the worst if they come fresh from drama school with that attitude.
I have worked with some super lovely actors who respect me, my fellow dressers, and my department as a whole, but that sadly doesn’t account for everyone. On my current show I’ve had actors not respect my time - repeatedly - and question why I’m trying to get their show laundry (answer, because I’ve been waiting for 15+ minutes, you’re partying around with your hair, and I still have to sort everything and preclean items). I’ve had actors dismiss what I do, and not consider it work or that I do skilled labour. Wardrobe is widely paid the least and treated the worst, we are dog bodies running around at the whims of actors who take their frustrations out on us. One actor, who I’m sure fans and colleagues would call lovely, called our entire department liars and refused to believe that we had costumes for them or that the costumes we didn’t have were being held up by production not paying makers. Instead we were being sneaky and sewing pockets shut, or lying to his face.
Many actors are deeply self entitled especially, as ShineyEsperon stated, those who are new to the industry and don’t recognise their unprofessional and rude behaviour. One, after being told off for his actions, proclaimed he was greater than almost everyone on the stage with him, yet this actor would refuse to work over the smallest thing.
And don’t always trust that just because they’re nice to their colleagues faces that they’re like that all the time, because my current cast will compliment you in one breath and then insult you when you turn your back.
Like all people actors can’t all be tarnished with the same brush, but more than you think could be.
---
Actors fit in one of two categories
Those who feel lucky and blessed to be on a show, and those who think the show are lucky and blessed to have them.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 32
She’s so nasty. She gets a kick out of talking down to her fans cause she thinks they’re below her.

If she’s not being a witch to them, she’s patronising them

Reactions: 26
She’s so nasty. She gets a kick out of talking down to her fans cause she thinks they’re below her.

If she’s not being a witch to them, she’s patronising them
They pay her salary basically. The more she turns off her fan base, the less they’ll watch her videos, buy her books, or buy tickets for her shows. That means less money for her.

Reactions: 13
They pay her salary basically. The more she turns off her fan base, the less they’ll watch her videos, buy her books, or buy tickets for her shows. That means less money for her.
Are we sure? That would be in an ideal world, in reality she's getting away with being a witch on a daily basis (nearly) to her fans without any consequences.

Sometimes I wonder if her fans have reading comprehension disorders or some other form of disability because she's been treating them like dirt and being tit on social media for years, yet I don't see them going anywhere.

Also she'll soon start finding more excuses of why she's such a witch - pregnancy hormones, being tired from staying up all night with a baby etc. She's really been dealt a good hand in life and looks like she'll never have to pay for the consequences of her actions.

Reactions: 11
Or you could just bypass the duplicate questions and not give a rude answer.
If she can take the time to give a nasty witch of a response, she could just have easily answered the question. Or yes, like you said, ignore it, because all she has done is alienate another fan. They're dwindling, Carrie, and every time you open your mouth you lose another one...or 10.

Reactions: 17
My cat doesn’t have a litter tray- well there’s one for emergencies if we have to keep him in if we need to take him to the vets. But he absolutely refuses to use it! To the point I’ve caught him peeing in the bath rather than use the litter tray! This is not something I’m going to judge her for. Some outdoor cats just don’t like using them! As long as she has a back up idea for when she has to keep him in and lock the cat flap, either way she and Joel are the ones who have to clean it up if accidents happen!
Yeah I think thats fine, but probably not the case with Carrie. She is a lazy, messy git. Its probably out of sheer laziness esp since when oli was there there was one
---
If she can take the time to give a nasty witch of a response, she could just have easily answered the question. Or yes, like you said, ignore it, because all she has done is alienate another fan. They're dwindling, Carrie, and every time you open your mouth you lose another one...or 10.
Guaranteed she had more than that to answer question wise. My friend Isabella (who is still a fan) sent her a question and it was really nice and sweet and she never bothered to reply so she is just being a witch. Hoping this will shake my friend out of her delusion that Carrie is a good person.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
If I saw her wearing the badge but couldn’t see a noticeable bump I would not be giving up my seat for her. If however, I saw a heavily pregnant woman looking knackered and flustered then I would definitely give up my seat.

If I was pregnant, I wouldn’t wear that badge. I would hope if I was heavily pregnant someone might offer me their seat and I would be very grateful.

I find it cringe she’s wearing one so early into her pregnancy.
Definitely this. However I did a daily commute on trains to Manchester, pregnant with twins, mahoosive very obvious bump from 5 months and it is quite ridiculous how many people don't offer a seat.
---
I never realised you could get morning sickness from following an account but here I am. Feeling nauseated by every passing story/post.

Understandable in some ways that like many before and after she is using the platform to talk about her pregnancy for freebies, gain, book deals etc. But the absolute self satisfied shite is just unreal. No thoughts on genuine humility for anyone else, she is the first person to do this. Yes it's new and exciting for her but it's just bleeping tedious. Reading bleeping books about pregnancy? Then spouting the shite out? Just get on with it and hope it goes well

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Carrie says that she’s 16 weeks and that she wasn’t pregnant when she got her tattoo, but then I’ve never been pregnant, or know much about the weeks 🤷🏻‍♀️
View attachment 2452373
Pregnancy weeks are actually the weeks since the first day of your last period. Actual pregnancy happens about 2 weeks later. She got her last period 16 weeks ago, but she got her load of Shrek dough to cook her ogre bean roughly 2 weeks after that.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
She must’ve got a few duplicate questions on the Q&A, why did she feel the need to be a dick that one person in particular. The Q&A box is at the beginning of her stories, people are unlikely to read through to check if their question has already been asked/answered before submitting one. This is the kind of thing that put me right off her.

Reactions: 28
I move house and come back to this. Holy crap! I did speculate to my clueless husband baby shrek was pending when she made a deal about eating nothing but sour patch kids a few weeks ago. All the pink in the background of some posts (saw it a bit further up on here) could mean Minnie Debbie Fiona Gail Montague is on her way? The clues are always there with Carrie, some subtle and tease us (imagine how smug she must be when she leaves clues thinking no one will see it) some are slightly more obvious (like a balloon). There is a lot to unpack but by hell is she going to be more insufferable.

Reactions: 3
It's the final day for the Crown Jewels shitshow in London everybody!

Then it next pops up in Salford from Tuesday for a week, which includes THREE two-show days! How will she cope with an eight-show week in a provincial town? The "Transport for LONDON" baby on bored badge is going to make even less sense outside the capital, especially if the tour has laid on a car for her. Perhaps Joel will have made her a t-shirt to wear?

1694848975194.png

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Pregnancy weeks are actually the weeks since the first day of your last period. Actual pregnancy happens about 2 weeks later. She got her last period 16 weeks ago, but she got her load of Shrek dough to cook her ogre bean roughly 2 weeks after that.
Load of shrek dough 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Just booked my Plaza Suite tickets, gone for the £55 cheapos in the Upper Circle rather than the insanely priced £300+ seats downstairs. Mainly because I've got Carrie's words "You paid for Plaza Suite, you GOT Plaza Suite" ringing in my ears (well she said it about Cindermehla), so if the two are not on that night, at £55 I'll not cry about it and can just enjoy whoever is on instead.

£300+ is nuts when you can't be certain that the persons they've sold the entire show on, will actually be on that night.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
I am calling it now if it's a girl it wi be one of two names Eponine or a slight change being Epontine either way it is a tribute to Eponine and Fantine the two roles she most identifies with
The original novel Les Mis states that Eponine's name was chosen from a trashy romance novel Madame Thenardier liked - so it'd be fitting for Carrie lol

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.