Carrie Hope Fletcher #77 Tom Adjacent

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is she overemphasizing HER CAREER so many times in that awful video? The duck does she think other parents did/do before having kids? Seriously don't get what's so "not like other girls" about her totally unique trajectory of... working?

Reactions: 34
Jesus christ that IG video. STOP SHOUTING

View attachment 2437150

View attachment 2437154
Can’t believe I’m being nice right now but I think she’s using a new hair product. Her hair looks a lot less crispy here.
---
I totally agree that saying someone is overweight is not fat shaming
That’s not what I mean at all
It’s when people call her huge and lazy and oh ‘Alessia is so gorgeous because she’s so slim’ etc etc etc

but also looking at the videos on her instagram from the Crown Jewels which are candid clips she is definitely not an 18-20

View attachment 2437184
Agree. Carrie is about the same size as me and I’m a 14/16. Stop making me stick up for her guys!!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Why is she overemphasizing HER CAREER so many times in that awful video? The duck does she think other parents did/do before having kids? Seriously don't get what's so "not like other girls" about her totally unique trajectory of... working?
Carrie thinks her career isn’t like other careers.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Yeah I think there is a difference, in that Carrie is going in completely blind to the risks which I think is more dangerous imo.
Yes, I do think she is extremely ignorant and she said so herself and that's so wrong.

But at the same time, I think stuff like your hair changing texture or your feet getting bigger (which is another thing I read) are such insignificant effects that not many people care about knowing them. They could happen or they couldn't and their impact is minimal. And the severe stuff that could go wrong during birth should also not worry you too much because once you decide to have a kid, you accept that you are taking that risk.

My beef with Carrie when it comes to her ignorance is more about education and raising the kid and I hope she will remedy that.
This is a woman that can't even clean her home and have a healthy diet, she's aggressive and shouty anytime things don't go her way or anyone dares question her, she seems to have 0 patience and has the mental age of a teenager etc. Those things are more worrisome IMHO than not knowing about the potential horrors of labour or minimal changes such as hair texture (or shoe size).
She's in for a rude awakening when she will be raising a small human that will cry, scream, act out etc and that she can't just control with her shouty passive aggressiveness.
---
Carrie thinks her career isn’t like other careers.
In fairness it's not, the majority of people and especially all her followers don't have a career because of nepotism. They have one because of their skills and hard work.

Reactions: 8
I could see her doing Strictly in 2024 or 2025 once the novelty of raising a child has worn off and she's stuck with Joel.

Get to dance with a gorgeous pro (make it part of your contract negotiation lol) on primetime Saturday night TV. Try and beat Tom's record and make the semi finals or final. Get fit, lose weight as a bonus. Have your mum bring the baby to rehearsals or have Joel take care of him/her at home. Elstree Studios isn't too far from them and the pros travel to rehearse near their partners in gyms/halls for hire.

Probably not advisable for 2024 when she's still trying to get to grips with parenthood and postpartum (baby will only be 6 months old when she starts rehearsing late summer) but she has a track record for making impulsive decisions. If she's going stir crazy at home I could see it happening. She probably thinks it would be no big deal once her baby is 6 months+ 😬

I don't think Tom had a good experience overall (other than meeting Amy!) so he may have dispelled any illusions of how easy it would be.

Reactions: 12
Carrie Hope Fletcher #78 - Carrie Hope ‘I PASSED MY DRIVING TEST FIRST TIME AND GOT PREGNANT IMMEDIATELY’ Fletcher Montague.

• Haha
Reactions: 49
FYI I'm watching an episode of Gossip Girl that keeps mentioning DIVIDENDS!!! and I'm killing myself laughing like an absolute lunatic.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I could see her doing Strictly in 2024 or 2025 once the novelty of raising a child has worn off and she's stuck with Joel.

Get to dance with a gorgeous pro (make it part of your contract negotiation lol) on primetime Saturday night TV. Try and beat Tom's record and make the semi finals or final. Get fit, lose weight as a bonus. Have your mum bring the baby to rehearsals or have Joel take care of him/her at home. Elstree Studios isn't too far from them and the pros travel to rehearse near their partners in gyms/halls for hire.

Probably not advisable for 2024 when she's still trying to get to grips with parenthood and postpartum (baby will only be 6 months old when she starts rehearsing late summer) but she has a track record for making impulsive decisions. If she's going stir crazy at home I could see it happening. She probably thinks it would be no big deal once her baby is 6 months+ 😬

I don't think Tom had a good experience overall (other than meeting Amy!) so he may have dispelled any illusions of how easy it would be.
Why don't you think he had a good experience ?

Has anyone mentioned the due date?? Of course it’s due on the rarest date in 4 years 😂🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Yet we’re supposed to believe that she looks at Joel’s hairy back tufts, face like a bowl of curdled rice pudding, and massive Kardashian arse and thinks “phwooooar, the dirty things I’d let that man do to me!”? Pull the other one.
This really made me laugh. Face like a bowl of curdled rice pudding...ouch!

I was on a call the other week and someone said about 'something paying dividends' and sat there smirking!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.