Carrie Hope Fletcher #77 Tom Adjacent

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Winning title from @Sping with 86 likes

Recap:
Nothing else matters because Carrie has announced that she is PREGNANT.

Aaaand continue...

last thread:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Holy tit I’m so shocked.. and scared and sad. Sitting her with my 7 week old on my lap… all I can think is we can only hope and pray she grows up fast because a kid doesn’t deserve her ego getting put before their needs.

Reactions: 32
as far as names go, i think we're missing a very obvious choice, Romeo Montague if boy, Juliet Montague if girl (you know, giving Juliet her happy end and all that tit)

sorry if someone has already mentioned this, i am far too impatient to wait until i am all caught up with this clusterfuck

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 46
MY WIFE IS PREGENART!!!! is going to be attached to all Joel's upcoming boomer rants.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 54
I’ve spent the day trying to come to terms with the fact that we’ll be hearing Carrie refer to Joel as ‘daddy’ from here on out, but some things are just too vile to comprehend :sick:

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 65
I'm still catching up but the fact that Tom shows more passion and excitement for his chickens and the eggs, yet again, speaks volumes.

Just shares the announcement, no personal message, zero, nada, zilch - looooooooool 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 51
There is also no way in hell she will be able to do panto 6-7 months pregnant. It’s not undoable in general, but Carrie certainly won’t be doing it.

Reactions: 33
OMG just seen this, what an absolute MORON and tbh quite a TWUNT he is to post "we are newly announced parents"

Not yet head, there's an awful lot of very upsetting things can go wrong yet. Not to mention how it looks for some poor people who have had those harrowing things happen.

1694003956702.png

The knobber is still reposting every congratulatory response he gets. For the third time Joel, stop it, we get it.

1694004377374.png

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 63
The honeymoon content is going to be gold. She can’t even drink horrible coloured cocktails to try and cope Shrek and his gurning face pressing down on hers because they’re AT DISNEY! ON HONEYMOON! WE ARE GOING TO BE PARENTS! WILL IT BE A MINNIE OR A MICKY?!

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.