Carrie Hope Fletcher #76 Never Heard Of Him

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sam Barks just did several months of Frozen shows while pregnant, so there's obviously ways and means to get around it. I think the bigger problem will be Carrie's attitude; I'm sure by December everything will be too difficult for the pregnant princess.
The difference is, Sam is tiny especially in that area of her body. I met Sam a few years ago after she did her own concert tour, and she’s like a tiny little doll.

I imagine she just looked ‘normal’ when she was a few months. I don’t think it will be the same for Carrie. I’d be interested to know whether she is showing yet or not.

Reactions: 11
That child is due WAY too close to my birthday. Hilarious that she's having a Pisces.

My early name guesses are Luna for a girl, Oliver as a middle name for a boy with some retconned love for the musiacal or a different, obscure Oliver.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Who calls themselves newly announced parents?! What does this even mean?!?! Why are they both such morons?!

I’m pregnant, I like Halloween, therefore I must buy a drink?!

Sending a slow clap their way for being nonsensical twats 👏🏼
LMAO this post makes no sense

“Because we announced our pregnancy - have you seen it? Did you know we had sex and now we’re having a baby? - and my PREGNANT wife LOVES Halloween we thought we’d get Starbucks and show you all”

They can duck the duck off honestly, how can you be so self-absorbed

Edit: I half changed the sentence before I posted and didn’t check it made sense first, I’m in my Joel era

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Oh Christ. Can’t wait for "MY PREGNANT WIFE" posts from Joel.

Poor baby due on leap year day too.

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
I wonder if any of the ‘oh my god congrats so happy for you’ etc on the post from friends are genuine? Like I don’t doubt for a second that moment after anyone saw it they were just like erm what the duck?

Reactions: 18
May 2022 first date.
October 2022 engaged
February 2023 married
June 2023 pregnant.
August 2023 2nd wedding

why all the rush??
In a word, Oliver. She is trying to prove something to him, but cannot grasp that he DOES. NOT. CARE.

Reactions: 35
new thread:

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.