Carrie Hope Fletcher #76 Never Heard Of Him

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Interesting that Tom just reposted it to his stories without any additional comment. I don’t normally read too much into stuff like that but I know when Mario his BIL had a baby recently Tom posted about being an uncle again and his excitement 👀
Is that Mario’s 2nd child?

Always find that a weird sentence “I’m an uncle/aunt again”. You are still an aunt/uncle whether you’ve got 1 niece or nephew or 1000 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
It's just sad at this point.

WTF is she doing???? I agree with another posting that perhaps her dad didn't agree with walking her down the aisle as she'd already got married and now preggers

WTF

Reactions: 8
May 2022 first date.
October 2022 engaged
February 2023 married
June 2023 pregnant.
August 2023 2nd wedding

why all the rush??

Reactions: 44
In the live they did about how they got together, back in November, Joel joked she was pregnant after a question came up about whether or not they wanted to start a family together ("Guys, there´s something we haven´t told you"), and Carrie laughed and said "No, don´t do that, we´re not there yet" and they said "As much as we do want to start a family together, there´s a lot that we want to do together before then".
Yet 7(!) months later - in June - she was pregnant?? What, had they in those 7 months experienced sooo much for it to be completely different by that point? Doesn´t seem likely.

In her rant on her stories in March about things she had read on Tattle "rumours", she said "I´m also not pregnant, by the way".
3 months later, she was. ......! Mindblowing. Mindblowing and sad, just so sad, this whole thing.

Last edited:
Reactions: 51
Oh god, imagine the post that they will come up with if the baby is born early on their Gretna wedding anniversary :sick:

• Haha
I am so so far behind and have only just seen the announcement!!!!!
More shocked and horrified that she's actually had sex with him!!! 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Tied for life to the ogre who chews coffee, you're really making us jealous of your fabulous life here, Carrie. bleeping yikes.

Reactions: 23
Wasn't the top part of her wedding dress a corset? And she had a fugly waist belt too. Just seems strange and uncomfortable attire to wear when you're pregnant - obviously she wouldn't have much of a bump if any but my god are you bloated in the first trimester.

Reactions: 17
Thanks for the insight! What would happen if she was playing Sleeping Beauty or Snow White or something? Are the producers allowed to say a heavily pregnant version wasn't part of their vision? Even playing Carrabosse is a bit much with a huge bump although I appreciate I ought not to discriminate! I can just imagine little kids asking why the villain is mega pregnant 😁

I'm also in the camp of 29/02 being exaggerated (unless it's actually printed on that scan then I apologise). She's going to be even more insufferable if so, I truly hope the baby arrives early or late. My late dad's birthday is 29/02. I hate it when people make such an unbearable deal out of stuff like that, it makes me cringe inside out. We always had a laugh with dad about it but it wasn't his defining personality trait.
I’m not sure what the actual law is here, but Audra McDonald did a show on Broadway whilst pregnant too, I don’t think she was very far along though. I think if they do have to keep her, they will have the biggest problem with costume as they’ll have to try and hide it.

Basically, she’s causing problems for them either way.

Reactions: 7
Seems like she realised holidaying and days out with Shrek were overrated so she's proceeded full steam ahead into her mummy influencer life stage. She can distract herself with the baby and ignore Shrek, enjoy her new status in the Fletcher family (Tom and Gi have dominated the family attention for a long time), new public persona to defect from a waning career, lots and lots of lovely gifts and fuss.

Unless it was an accident and she didn't think anything would happen on that early attempt 😬

I can't tell if Shrek's taking advantage with the quick engagement, bizarre February wedding and continuous Hello! spreads etc or if Carrie's the one driving it. They seem equally bad, it's hard to tell. It's almost as if they sat down at the beginning of their relationship and agreed to become family influencers, almost like a business proposition.

Reactions: 15
Given Tom had 3 boys what’s the betting Carrie is hoping for a girl then she’s given her parents the first granddaughter 🤔

Reactions: 23
I’m not sure what the actual law is here, but Audra McDonald did a show on Broadway whilst pregnant too, I don’t think she was very far along though. I think if they do have to keep her, they will have the biggest problem with costume as they’ll have to try and hide it.

Basically, she’s causing problems for them either way.
Sam Barks just did several months of Frozen shows while pregnant, so there's obviously ways and means to get around it. I think the bigger problem will be Carrie's attitude; I'm sure by December everything will be too difficult for the pregnant princess.

I have a feeling Carrie will pull out of panto, Scott will do Carabosse in drag and they'll get the regular guy back.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Just thought: on the 4th June, Tom was posting about Gi's brother's new baby.

Wasn't that right around the time they conceived? Was it driven by jealousy over that?
Oli posted a “life” update back in June with nice photos of him and Alessia 👀

jealousy over that, convinces herself she’s over him by letting Joel get some 😭

Reactions: 19
Given Tom had 3 boys what’s the betting Carrie is hoping for a girl then she’s given her parents the first granddaughter 🤔
I sincerely hope she has a boy. Seeing Carrie compete with her daughter for the rest of her life (while also over-praising her skills at every turn, like every good narcissist who becomes a parent) will be too much. Unless she has a little girl that looks and acts exactly like her, then she will be able to tolerate female presence in her house. I’m sure she wishes for a boy too.

Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.