Carrie Hope Fletcher #76 Never Heard Of Him

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sam Barks just did several months of Frozen shows while pregnant, so there's obviously ways and means to get around it. I think the bigger problem will be Carrie's attitude; I'm sure by December everything will be too difficult for the pregnant princess.
Speaking of Sam; she simply announced her pregnancy, wished her replacement well in the most gracious way possible and has moved on from the topic. No daily updates on her pregnancy or reposting stories from fans.

Reactions: 25
omg i cannot bleeping believe it. she has truly lost her mind. i don‘t get why they didn‘t enjoy some time just the two of them, why the rush?? this is insane

Reactions: 15
Oh lord Carrie is going to be insufferable. She will be so proud and Joel will be so proud of literally anything her body has achieved this far. She will be the first mother to have walked the planet, the first woman to breastfeed etc. She'll also do really badly with all the unsolicited advice she's going to get- people LOVE to correct mothers on insta and there is no way she's going to be bothered to read up on how to do stuff right so she's going to get a lot of corrections!!

I'm gobsmacked we haven't had more whining from her over the past two months. Didn't we have a few posts about overcoming some big issue or something? Could that have been a surprise positive pregnancy test?

Reactions: 22
Will be interesting if Joel ever brings his dog to live with them considering he seems to have completely shirked that responsibility

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Not sure if this has been suggested already but I could genuinely see her naming a girl Leota after the Haunted Mansion character Madame Leota

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Been super busy so haven't had a chance to catch up or anything but just saw the announcement.

duck me.

I’m not sure what the actual law is here, but Audra McDonald did a show on Broadway whilst pregnant too, I don’t think she was very far along though. I think if they do have to keep her, they will have the biggest problem with costume as they’ll have to try and hide it.

Basically, she’s causing problems for them either way.
Isn't her Carrabeezus (what was the name of her Panto character again...??) Character's dress also with a corset?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
IMG_7324.jpeg
Wee reminder that Carrie was not only double married, but also pregnant, and still posting this nonsense to shade her ex 🙃

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 66
What in the actual fuckery have I woken up too 😳
I’ve been with my partner for 2 years in November, we started living together in April (long distance for our whole relationship) and I genuinely couldn’t imagine already being married and knocked up by now it’s inconceivable to me!
Ive been with my husband 7 years married 10 together, im 28 and we literally flip flop so much on having kids (putting my body through that as well) i cant imagine making such a permanent decision so fast

Reactions: 32
The craziest part of this is Tattle has been speculating that she's pregnant since literally the week she would have conceived! Joel posted a video of her holding her stomach and people went back and forth on if that was a hint.

All her anxiety, panic attacks, and crying fits make sense now! And the snappiness of the Q&As. My pregnancy hormones went insane in the first trimester.

Reactions: 24
If that’s what she wants I’m pleased for her, but it’s going to be a hell of a lifestyle change. and If Joel carries on his west end career or gets a tour it could be super isolating for her. Poor Scott has probably already had his marching orders, or I can see them moving so that Joel can get his name on the house. Sam barks was 8 months when she went on mat leave so it’s totally possible to carry on working, but panto schedule can be a killer so maybe there is rethink going on. I really do hope everything goes well for them, and they both grow up a bit. And the poor kid doesn’t get landed with a Disney name.

A tattoo, fairground rides, and a corseted 'wedding' dress - how arrogant do you have to be to risk all that in your first trimester?
She probably didnt knowshe was pregnant. Thought the weight gain was just from her crap diet

Reactions: 5
Who calls themselves newly announced parents?! What does this even mean?!?! Why are they both such morons?!

I’m pregnant, I like Halloween, therefore I must buy a drink?!

Sending a slow clap their way for being nonsensical twats 👏🏼

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 53
Who calls themselves newly announced parents?! What does this even mean?!?! Why are they both such morons?!

I’m pregnant, I like Halloween, therefore I must buy a drink?!

Sending a slow clap their way for being nonsensical twats 👏🏼
I mean the first thing I did when I found out I was pregnant was cut out the Starbucks and takeaways but okay enjoy all that sugar!

Reactions: 42
She's also going to have to learn about putting the baby first before her and her entitled ego.
I hope she takes a cue from Jessica Kellgren-Fozard and doesnt post her babies face or very much of baby at all. Pedos are using the posts people post willingly online, plus we are only starting to see the horrid effects/ dont know how much psychological damage caused from never ever having privacy from the internet.

Last edited:
Reactions: 29
She’ll want to be a bit careful, they’ll be testing for gestational diabetes as a matter of course in a few weeks. Can’t see her dealing too well with it if it turns out she’s got that.

Why do I get the feeling she’s totally romanticised the idea of pregnancy and birth and having a newborn?

Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.