Carrie Hope Fletcher #76 Never Heard Of Him

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Winning thread title goes to @polkamoon

Recap:

Screenshot_20230828-125008.png

Carrie, who so desperately wanted privacy and feared turning her wedding into a performance, has sold her wedding photos to hello magazine not once, but twice

Tom was mentioned in the article more than her husband which says it all

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 93
Also in the last thread: Cazza and Joel appeared in a podcast with one of his friends, JoJo's Bizarre Hairline hinted at dodgy goings-on behind the scenes of School of Rock and was clearly dying to have a pop at ALW over the Cinders debacle but didn't quite dare. Also has he mentioned today that SHE IS HIS WIFE!!!!! #soproud

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Hilarious that Carrie's in the edition where Amy's on the cover, seeing as there was much speculation that Tom had a thing for Amy. It's literally the only way their wedding is somewhat relevant to Hello magazine

• Haha
Reactions: 48
It gets worse

Buzz Michelangelo Fletcher
Buddy Bob Fletcher
Max Mario Fletcher

Copies this over from the last thread just to say the kids middle names are after fathers and brothers.
If they have another Fletcher will the middle name be JOEL? 😳

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Idk if this has been posted but this is the same person who said Joel had a bigger ass than Carrie 😭😭😭 I’m living for the comment section on this hello post

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
I guess she has her leg/foot up on something as she's sitting and I just wonder why Danny didn't tell her not to do that? It makes the dress look even weirder, like it's one of this evil stepsister dresses with a huuuuge hoop, but only on one side lol

sxxf_dd.png

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I guess she has her leg/foot up on something as she's sitting and I just wonder why Danny didn't tell her not to do that? It makes the dress look even weirder, like it's one of this evil stepsister dresses with a huuuuge hoop, but only on one side lol

View attachment 2410112
I’ve just got no words for how bad this photo is . And I’m not sure which part is the worst! Him bulging out a waistcoat or her looking like she’s fallen through TK Maxx at Halloween

• Haha
Reactions: 58
It gets worse

Buzz Michelangelo Fletcher
Buddy Bob Fletcher
Max Mario Fletcher

Copies this over from the last thread just to say the kids middle names are after fathers and brothers.
If they have another Fletcher will the middle name be JOEL? 😳
It’s like the people on AITA who post tit like WIBTA if I named my kid “Anakin Frodo Smith” or something like that. I get that parents love a work of fiction. But don’t force it onto your kids who will grow up to resent the work they love so much.

Reactions: 19
I don’t get why if they were selling Wedding Number 2 to Hello why didn’t they just use a Hello photographer - I think that’s what they did for Wedding 1? Some of Danny’s photos with other West End stars look stunning (his ones of Samantha Barks and Lucie Jones for example but I don’t know how much of that is they’re just extremely photogenic people), but his photos of Carrie have never been his best work and he’s not a wedding photographer. Did they just ask him to do it for free for eXpOsUrE given that they loooove their freebies?

Reactions: 20
When I tell you I saw the Hello! post I nearly broke my neck running here. I cannot believe Ms Privacy sold TWO weddings to Hello! I am CACKLING. How self absorbed can you be??

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.