Carrie Hope Fletcher #72 All Very Talented People... Oh! Carrie's In It, I Forgot!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah I could get behind her point about stag and hen do's having evolved but YOU. ARE. ALREADY. MARRIED. Did she miss the part where the stag and hen do's take place BEFORE the wedding? What's next?? Joel proposes again?
Don’t give him any ideas

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Remember when they said they were doing “a celebration” later on in the year? I feel like they are actually having a bigger wedding ceremony this year. The use of best man and man of honour doesn’t make sense other wise, since they weren’t present.
Remember when Joel judgingly remarked how some people make an „event“ out of their wedding, implying that they didn’t want that? As if these clowns don’t use and enjoy any chance to make an event out of themselves.

Reactions: 28
Maybe she was mad that no one planned one for her? Guess that's what happens when you are incapable of being friends with women, I doubt it was on Scotts mind to plan a hen do for Carrie's weird ass elopement

Reactions: 22
Sorry, no offence to people who live in Blackpool, but going there for a stag/hen do is so tacky. They literally waddled around in the rain, played some slot machines and rode the rides. For a stag/hen do? I mean, really?

Could they seriously not afford anything better with their salaries?

Reactions: 33
I live in Blackpool and no offence taken, it's a tit hole! All done for effect, they'll have been out of here as quick as they arrived 😂 😂 🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Maybe she was mad that no one planned one for her? Guess that's what happens when you are incapable of being friends with women, I doubt it was on Scotts mind to plan a hen do for Carrie's weird ass elopement
If I had a friend who suddenly eloped without telling anyone, I'd also assume they wouldn't want a hen do and the traditional festivities that go alongside a wedding. I'm really struggling to understand her atm.

- Elopes without telling anyone
- Hello mag know more than her family do. (They laughed at the fact they gaslit his mum when she almost blew their cover?)
- Has a 'hag do' seven months later
- Insists on calling Scott/Bradley best man and whatever the other title was (although they'll never have those roles?)
- Talks about having a second wedding with everyone there

Just call it a 'no longer a bachelor(ette) party' ffs

Also, if she had someone plan her own bachelorette party, strippers might be involved so maybe this is Joel keeping tabs on her like someone previously suggested

Reactions: 32
The countdown must be on to the summer shindig now! Another weekend has been and gone, where is the re-do wedding?
Actually much more interested to see if Tom & Gi have theirs!

Reactions: 10
The countdown must be on to the summer shindig now! Another weekend has been and gone, where is the re-do wedding?
Actually much more interested to see if Tom & Gi have theirs!
There was the event thrown by Joel’s mom of which we really don’t know anything. Than this hag do. I would expect something within a couple weeks if they are really doing something. It’s been pretty quiet though I thought that was due to reviews.

Reactions: 7
There was the event thrown by Joel’s mom of which we really don’t know anything. Than this hag do. I would expect something within a couple weeks if they are really doing something. It’s been pretty quiet though I thought that was due to reviews.
Love how they’re keeping the North/South divide with the various ‘events’ just in case Gail and co get too overwhelmed with the celebrity of it all 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Just seen a tiktok by someone who was sat next to them at the Theatre Cafe - the waist belt is back 😅

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Can basically guarantee they either get their food for free or get a hefty discount

Reactions: 17
Yeah I could get behind her point about stag and hen do's having evolved but YOU. ARE. ALREADY. MARRIED. Did she miss the part where the stag and hen do's take place BEFORE the wedding? What's next?? Joel proposes again?
Proposes that they have a baby at the wedding party

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Just seen a tiktok by someone who was sat next to them at the Theatre Cafe - the waist belt is back 😅

I'd bet they go there in the hopes of hearing Carrie singing on something so she can get asked to sing live and garner as much attention for herself as possible. "I just couldn't say no to my adoring fans" 🤮 she has made it so that I immediately think the worst about her in any and every situation smh.
---
Surely the only reason they go to the theatre cafe often is to get recognised.
Great minds lol, I saw your reply as soon as mine posted 😁

Reactions: 7
'Theatre royalty' though 🙄... I wonder if Joel went to have a tit in his wife's toilet.

The diner was ok when I went there last year It's a bit overpriced and I'd be seriously pissed off if I was sat next to those two.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.