Carrie Hope Fletcher #7 Carrie Fletcher, there is no hope left.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’s so brave, even being willing to be arrested for the cause. As if hundreds of cases of covid being transmitted due to a show is ok providing he is arrested

Oh god, please tell me you’re joking? Child abuse cases soared, kids were cut off from free school meals until it was sorted, seriously ill children had care cancelled and hospice stays stopped, people couldn’t say goodbye to their loved ones, care home residents and vulnerable couldn’t see their family, domestic violence rose so much train companies were giving free tickets to escape and yet Carrie and ALW were hardest hit! 😡😡😡😡😡
Also disabled people lost a lot of care and their family members had to quit their jobs to take care of them. My learning disabled sister’s care suddenly stopped and my mum had to quit her job to look after her. Without any respite. For a year. On just carers allowance and disability benefits, which is less than minimum wage. I couldn’t even help them because I was living in at work, and the rest of our family live abroad. That’s why when I see wealthy people complain about how lockdown has impacted them the most, I get so bloody angry.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
He’s so brave, even being willing to be arrested for the cause. As if hundreds of cases of covid being transmitted due to a show is ok providing he is arrested
They won't arrest him though will they? They'll arrest the theatre's Duty Manager and maybe a few ushers. And ruin those little people's lives with an arrest hanging over them.

:mad:

I suspect what's really going to happen, is that he knows seat sales are looking pretty poor, so he's making noise now ready to back down on the "suing the government", and open the show at half capacity but blame covid/government for "forcing" him to have a half empty theatre, when we all know that the truth is the show and its marketing have both appeared pretty terrible so far.

Reactions: 15

Oh god, please tell me you’re joking? Child abuse cases soared, kids were cut off from free school meals until it was sorted, seriously ill children had care cancelled and hospice stays stopped, people couldn’t say goodbye to their loved ones, care home residents and vulnerable couldn’t see their family, domestic violence rose so much train companies were giving free tickets to escape and yet Carrie and ALW were hardest hit! 😡😡😡😡😡
Oh yeah its a joke but also I can see it happening based on their behaviour during the pandemic. Let's not forget she used the eye roll emoji in relation to people dieing

• Wow
Reactions: 10
No, it’s normal to enjoy your friends doing well. That’s not a kink. She reveals so much with this stuff.
It’s such a bizarre thing for her to post. She’s trying SOOOOOO hard to be show herself as a wonderfully nice and supportive person but the fact that she posts something like that speaks volumes. And she’s never able to sustain that nice persona on social media for more than a couple of weeks.

Reactions: 16
AwL saying the story is true to the original story….how? This Cinderella is mean and bitter and the prince charming is not the prince charming? Like we have read the synopsis, is definitely not true to the story. (From the video Carrie posted on her stories)

Reactions: 14
AwL saying the story is true to the original story….how? This Cinderella is mean and bitter and the prince charming is not the prince charming? Like we have read the synopsis, is definitely not true to the story. (From the video Carrie posted on her stories)
After being so adamant about this NOT being anything to do with the Disney version of Cinderella - she goes and names her new backstage vlog Bibbedi Bobbidi Back! Pretty sure that's Disney talk not ALW ! Make your mind up 🙄

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Carrie’s sudden ‘girls supporting girls’ thing is really annoying. She has a well-known history of treating other women like tit. Back when all YouTubers used the YouTube creator space, she went through a really annoying phase of only wanting to be friends with men so she could be ‘one of the boys’ because apparently being friends with women isn’t cool. She is known to have spoken to friends like tit when she first became YouTube famous. She was absolutely atrocious to Lindsey (Alex Day’s friend who he assaulted) after she’d been assaulted and completely blamed her. She’s publicly argued with other YouTubers on Twitter - one in particular that I remember was Lex Croucher (who I believe is non-binary but at the time presented as female). She belittles her colleagues who aren’t as ‘experienced’ as her (despite the fact they’ve actually trained). She is allowed to sleep with her co-stars but becomes controlling when other women do the same. She speaks to her fans like crap, most of whom are teenage girls and women in their 20s. But she shares tit about women supporting women and ‘be the kind of woman who bigs up the other woman, doesn’t drag her down’. But like... she has very publicly spoken to women like tit. I can’t stand how fake she is. She doesn’t practice what she preaches, it’s all about keeping up the appearance of looking like a good person.

Reactions: 28
I bet anything it will be a glass slipper, because she mentioned there will be a glass slipper prop in the show.

Reactions: 8

sorry did anyone see this, like does she see all of this as a big joke to her? and then pull it off like she has worked really hard and deserves to be in the crappy role

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Lol, what is the meme she posted about on her stories about "the police bursting into the Gillian Lynne Theatre"?! Did the Cinderella team make it, or did she make it herself? So. Cringe.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.