Carrie Hope Fletcher #7 Carrie Fletcher, there is no hope left.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How can anyone think that having brown eyes is a rare thing?!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
How can anyone think that having brown eyes is a rare thing?!
She used to bang on about how she had a rare combo of brown eyes and blonde hair. Any attempt to see special. 🙄 I don’t even think it’s the rarest hair/eye colour combo.

Reactions: 6
She used to bang on about how she had a rare combo of brown eyes and blonde hair. Any attempt to see special. 🙄 I don’t even think it’s the rarest hair/eye colour combo.
Even if it is rare (I have no Idea) who really cares? Do people actually pay attention to hair and eye colour?!

She seems obsessed with portraying herself as different

Reactions: 6
Are her and Celinde even friends still? Also why does she feel the need to keep buying her friends with treats and cactuses? 😂 That note was so desperate. It’s like ‘Please include me’. She probably feels left out because people get to share dressing rooms and have fun and she often gets her own dressing room and that just isolates her further. Hence the desperate attempts to get everyone to like her.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Are her and Celinde even friends still? Also why does she feel the need to keep buying her friends with treats and cactuses? 😂 That note was so desperate. It’s like ‘Please include me’. She probably feels left out because people get to share dressing rooms and have fun and she often gets her own dressing room and that just isolates her further. Hence the desperate attempts to get everyone to like her.
Also she just wants them to know that we live next door but ‘I AM THE STAR ⭐ OF THE SHOW and ya know I’m just like you!!’ But really I am the star of the show

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Only Carrie could make having brown eyes a personality!!
my eyes are hazel so they change depending
on the light. A man on a date a few years ago described them as “kaleidoscopes of wonder” I wanted the ground to swallow me up and die but while it’s a funny/cringe date story that’s EXACTLY how I’ve always imagined Carries writing to be.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
What’s the cringiest line anyone can remember from Carrie’s books? I stopped reading after When The Curtain Falls, I will NEVER understand how that got published.

Reactions: 1
What’s the cringiest line anyone can remember from Carrie’s books? I stopped reading after When The Curtain Falls, I will NEVER understand how that got published.
didn’t she name a character ‘sunny shine’ at some point, or was that a fever dream?!

edit: sonny shine! Still awful!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I can actually see them being delayed opening. I thought a few days after restrictions are due to be lifted was ambitious but had hoped theatres would be able to reopen fully

Yeah it was a ridiculous decision to open so close to an expected and not guaranteed date. Alw arrogance at its finest.

Yeah it was a ridiculous decision to open so close to an expected and not guaranteed date. Alw arrogance at its finest.
But of course he’s going to sue the government if they can’t open 🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 4
But of course he’s going to sue the government if they can’t open 🙄🙄🙄
ALW and Carrie on fro the page of the Mail saying how Covid has unfairly targeted them and that they are its biggest victims

• Angry
Reactions: 10
She was SO insensitive and ignorant when London went into higher tier restrictions. If it doesn't open, I hope she's learnt her lesson this time.

Reactions: 4
Ok so she’s just reposted praise for her giving fellow cast mates a cactus AND the music that CARRIE has chosen to play underneath the repost is....
🎶Isn’t she lovely, isn’t she wonderful...🎶
She has got to be trolling us 😂 I mean I’m all for self love but...

• Haha
Reactions: 13
‘Come visit me I always have coffee and chocolate.’

How about you just be a nice person and people might want to spend time with you? Instead she needs to lure people into her room with treats.

Reactions: 12
There's rumours about lockdown lifting being pushed back by two - four weeks (and I feel like every single time something covid related has been rumoured within the government, its happened) so, wonder what her response would be to having to push the show back again.

Reactions: 10
I'd be surprised at this stage if restrictions really were eased fully this month. They might relax some but not fully back to normal. Going to be a tense few weeks for theatre

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.