Carrie Hope Fletcher #69 Wee Woo Wee Woo her belt belongs in 2002

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This looks like the before of a facial, can't understand why someone would make that face for a pic and even worse proceed to share it on their professional profile.
Was she on drugs or something????
Probably Joel's favourite sight tbh. Stop thinking of him wanking off to that photo.

Reactions: 2
Carrie's head is surely going to blow up one or two sizes more now that she's working with pretty well-known British actors/comedians

Reactions: 10
Wonder how savage the critics will be over The Crown Jewels or if they will be kind to the ‘names’ involved? (And I don’t include Carrie in that.)

Reactions: 7
Looks like it was originally supposed to have a try-out week in Richmond ahead of the West End run but that's already been ditched as it's not on sale anywhere. Or maybe they use the Richmond theatre for rehearsals.

I'm glad it was ditched as the thought of Carrie so near where I live makes me feel a bit ill.

I don't think they're rehearsing at Richmond given the definite underground tube station pic.

Reactions: 2
Sorry a bit off topic, just looked at goodread’s for the reviews on Carrie’s book that she’s still trying to shovel down people’s throats, and they are ROUGH :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.