Carrie Hope Fletcher #69 Wee Woo Wee Woo her belt belongs in 2002

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Being nosy, I had a look at how The Crown Jewels is selling.

Atrociously is the answer. 🤣 One day sold out mid run which is probably press night and otherwise tickets have barely sold. Carrie is becoming the curse of the west end.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Being nosy, I had a look at how The Crown Jewels is selling.

Atrociously is the answer. 🤣 One day sold out mid run which is probably press night and otherwise tickets have barely sold. Carrie is becoming the curse of the west end.
Would a press night be mid run?

Reactions: 1
Would a press night be mid run?
It can be, I've seen it happen before when I worked in theatre. Usually when shows need a while to get off the ground.

Whatever it is, it's a bit weird to have a random Wednesday sold out when everything else is available.

Reactions: 7
Starting to think Carrie was smashed her whole tour from the photos. It's not giving sober.

Reactions: 25
My favourite of the lot. Beautiful 😂
This looks like the before of a facial, can't understand why someone would make that face for a pic and even worse proceed to share it on their professional profile.
Was she on drugs or something????

• Haha
Reactions: 15
It can be, I've seen it happen before when I worked in theatre. Usually when shows need a while to get off the ground.

Whatever it is, it's a bit weird to have a random Wednesday sold out when everything else is available.
Those nights can sometimes be billed as a "gala night" in aid of some charity, as another way to get some pics in the papers. Lloyd-Webber did a few of those with Cindermehla

Reactions: 6
So goofy Carrie isn’t pulling stupid faces with her new friends… I wonder why? 🤔

Reactions: 4
has anyone seen the tiktok by Harry is Massive? It reminds me of Carrie being C R A Z Y 🤪🤪🤪🤪

Yes completely agree 🤔

Reactions: 1
Looks like she wasn't permitted to grimace and gurn in this photo

1686742050662.png

p.s. is it sad that I can tell from the floor and wall tile design that that is almost certainly the platform at Monument district/circle line 🤓 #TubeNerd

Imagine sharing a tube carriage with that bunch of egos!

p.p.s. that "sold out" Wednesday looks like it will be the press night to me - 2nd Wednesday of a 10-ish week run (they're claiming 11 weeks on their publicity but I think that's being creative with what counts as a week). Tickets before that 19 July performance are face value £5 cheaper than those for nights after.

p.p.p.s. you would think that now she has turned up twice to rehearsal days that they might have found 2 minutes to take a better headshot of her than the godawful one they're currently using?

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.