Carrie Hope Fletcher #70 Anxiety gone, Cazza’s just chilling, casually sold out because of seat filling.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well done @TechnicallyNo whose winning title got 75 likes 👍

Previous thread:

---
Recap:

Carrie's "sell-out" tour is over and she's gone right into rehearsals for The Crown Jewels
The rest of the tour was more of the same - dodgy dresses, fake clasped hands, no mention of supporting act Trinity

Carrie's new BFFs Danny with the Bad Angle and the make up artist have shared numerous photos of Carrie pulling idiotic faces and flashing her knickers

She posted a bullshit post about how she hates bowing usually as it's herself doing it rather than a character and that she made a fuss of having to bow 3 TIMES

Joel went to see her in Edinburgh and Glasgow, of course sharing that he was #soproud and constantly reminding us all that Carrie is his WIFE

Joel's Instagram has been hacked, possibly due to him trying to get verified

Last edited:
Reactions: 21
Carrie Hope Fletcher #71 Trinity’s closing act

Getting in early with a new thread title. I know the tour’s finished but #JusticeForTrinity
---

• Haha
Reactions: 115
Her answers are so passive aggrieve like the poor blind girl not being able to read what the books say and she’s loke “well it was dotted around the theatre ya dumb witch” then the one about it not saying play anyway re Crown Jewels and she posts the link like “it’s in the website title duh” she’s a mean girl, which is fine but why pretend she’s not. Gross.
---
Sorry
Her answers are so passive aggrieve like the poor blind girl not being able to read what the books say and she’s loke “well it was dotted around the theatre ya dumb witch” then the one about it not saying play anyway re Crown Jewels and she posts the link like “it’s in the website title duh” she’s a mean girl, which is fine but why pretend she’s not. Gross.
Sorry for the typos the sun is blinding me

Reactions: 42
She obviously posted that question to herself in the hope of drumming up some drama.

Carrie hun, if you and Joel called it quits I'm not sure whether we could care less than you. Your relationship is gross and the only good thing about it is that the pair of you unattractive utter twats are off the market.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
She's an asshole, plain and simple. I don't know how her fans read these q&a's and don't see that. And yeah, that question about her and Joel is Classic Carrie, creating drama where there is none so she can reference it later. Why even answer a question like that if it was real?

Reactions: 26
I have not seen any rumours regarding this ANYWHERE. We don't even talk about it here
She is clearly the bored one and wants to stir up drama
bet Joel was like… I’m sooo supportive of you online. wife post about me more else my our fans will think something is up

Reactions: 5
View attachment 2239980

Break-up rumors? Where? He has been posting about her every day!
This is such a blatant self insert. The usual Carrie would write some passive aggressive rant in response to a real person asking this.
And really, as we don’t see her Q there’s really no reason for her to answer such ‘intrusive‘ questions.
Her Q and A are a joke.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.