Carrie Hope Fletcher #69 Wee Woo Wee Woo her belt belongs in 2002

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I bet they’re some of her fake war faces when she has to do the nasty with Joel

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I feel like this is what Joel sees coming at him when she goes in for a kiss.

Screenshot_20230613_225748_Chrome.jpg

Bonus "Never" because I literally never wanted to see that face from you and imagine this, Cazza.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Carrie loves these photos of Joel so much that she decided to post them… on her subscriber stories 😂

IMG_0568.jpeg

IMG_0569.jpeg

IMG_0570.jpeg

IMG_0571.jpeg

IMG_0572.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Joel in a romantic moment still gripping his phone for dear life.
Relationship goals right there.
I still don’t really understand what Danny with a bad angle was doing for 18 dates.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I still think Truly Frumptious needs to be in a title but...

Carrie Hope Fletcher #70 - Joel paid a scammer, desperate for a blue tick, when will Carrie finally get the ick?
Carrie Hope Fletcher #70 - Joel paid a scammer, desperate for a blue tick, when will Truly Frumptious finally get the ick?

Fixed it for you

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Carrie loves these photos of Joel so much that she decided to post them… on her subscriber stories 😂

View attachment 2238689
View attachment 2238690
View attachment 2238691
View attachment 2238692
View attachment 2238694
So she's married a super fan or support animal.

Her language (both literal and body) gives her away everytime. No genuine romance, love or emotion. All about how he makes her feel safe, confident etc

Or she doesn't understand what real love actually is and just expects her men to worship her and be at her beck and call.

Reactions: 19
What does she mean ‘WTF?’

Anyone with a limited career like a Carrie who has an ego big enough to construct an actual tour shouldn’t be pretending to be modest. The fact you’re on tour at all negates that

Reactions: 8
I don't care for Danny's pictures from tour, but he deserves his share of dividends for having to be around them both for so long. I wouldn't have had the strength tbh

• Haha
Reactions: 26
If/when she does do a Q&A I want to ask why she chose such awful stage outfits when there are plenty of women her size that can dress themselves incredibly well

Reactions: 15
Lots of bigger girls dress nicely. I have a friend who is a size 20 and she always looks amazing. Carrie is just a slob.

Also I don’t think her and Joel love each other, I think they just want to say they’re married and it’s convenient for them both

Reactions: 27
Can someone put the whole Joel and the scammer on the wiki as this is a memorable moment 😂

Reactions: 12
I don't care for Danny's pictures from tour, but he deserves his share of dividends for having to be around them both for so long. I wouldn't have had the strength tbh
As long as he doesn't go full Joel and demand his DIVIDENDS!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Yesterday at work, somehow it came up in conversation that I read a forum on a musical theatre actress. Someone said “oh who?” So I replied “Carrie hope fletcher” and they then said “oh Tom Fletcher from Mcflys sister?”

it really made me chuckle.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.