Carrie Hope Fletcher #66 Driving Miss Lazy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone else noticed that there are rumours and speculation floating around that Tom and Gi are splitting?
Genuinely scandalous!
aren’t they supposed to be renewing their vows shortly though?
---
Carrie Hope Fletcher 67# Carrie’s off being an Open Book, Hubby’s sitting at home having a massive sook

Reactions: 7
Wasn’t their anniversary yesterday?
I think so. Apparently she has been posting things about grief, loss, and separation from a loved one and was apparently participating in a podcast about divorce.

Sounds like bs
Hence why I put rumours and speculation.

Genuinely scandalous!
aren’t they supposed to be renewing their vows shortly though?
---
Carrie Hope Fletcher 67# Carrie’s off being an Open Book, Hubby’s sitting at home having a massive sook
That’s what I thought!

Reactions: 5
I think so. Apparently she has been posting things about grief, loss, and separation from a loved one and was apparently participating in a podcast about divorce.
idk about them anymore, they lost me years ago, but is it possible Gi could be referring to trouble on of her siblings is having? Just a thought, I really have no idea...

Reactions: 2
idk about them anymore, they lost me years ago, but is it possible Gi could be referring to trouble on of her siblings is having? Just a thought, I really have no idea...
I honestly have no idea, but it’s a logical thought.

Reactions: 4
Would be a bit weird to talk about your sibling's personal troubles no?

Reactions: 6
Has anyone else noticed that there are rumours and speculation floating around that Tom and Gi are splitting?
Sounds like bullshit to me tbh. You have to be mentally deranged to post about your anniversary when you're thinking about separation.
I saw one of the separation posts, but I think it's directed to someone else having issues. It makes much more sense to me than it being about her.
Screenshot_20230514_204116_Chrome.jpg

I know these people are fake because of their jobs but even celebrities go silent when they have troubles. They don't post about their anniversary and being happy with their partner when they're contemplating divorce.

Reactions: 14
Maybe Gi is referring to her sister-in-law divorcing from her Shrek of a husband. Sad times

• Haha
Reactions: 22
We went to see Hamilton this week.
I hate to say it, but he was quite good 👑 😬

I wasn’t expecting him to have such a nasal sounding voice (put on posh) but the audience loved him.
I have to admit I giggled and warmed to him in character.
But, it made me realise why there seems to be a divide between him and the rest of the cast.
He’s hardly on stage, his dressing room is on one side of the building (swing and ensemble on the other).
So he must just sit alone whilst the cast are all on stage.
They will all have a bond having learnt the dances and songs, he is just on his own back stage.
There is a teeny bit where he is on stage with others (maybe for a couple of minutes, and the bows at the end).
But I just don’t think he has the same connection that the rest of the cast have.

I bloody loved the show, but when my kids asked to go meet the cast at the stage door I said no, as I couldn’t stomach the thought of meeting him in real life 😆

Reactions: 12
A few posts early but I have created the new thread, ready for TOUR FORTNIGHT (well 18 nights, over about 3 weeks)

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.