Carrie Hope Fletcher #66 Driving Miss Lazy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So if Carrie thinks those pjs are a bit baggy, what the hell does she think slimfitted means?
I was about to highlight this too. She is completely in denial of her size it's shocking. Simultaneously a plus size queen AND someone who finds an XL "baggy"

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Can we add a Joel sad sack video to the bingo card? As we know - he ‘doesn’t do well without her’ 😉

Wonder if Carrie will do well without her phone being glued to her hand for the 35 minutes she’s on stage without it? 🤔
Will we being seeing the return of Joelmas... 😬🙄

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
So if Carrie thinks those pjs are a bit baggy, what the hell does she think slimfitted means?
Carrie seems like one of those people that refuse to buy the correct size clothing because they don't want to go above a certain size - I get it, but she is lying to herself if she thinks that that is baggy.

Carrie has the means to buy nice clothes that fit her properly and look good on her, but she doesn't do it. Instead, she goes for "quirky", but refuses to see that it isn't working for her and instead, it just looks sloppy and like she doesn't care about how she looks.

Reactions: 19
I was about to highlight this too. She is completely in denial of her size it's shocking. Simultaneously a plus size queen AND someone who finds an XL "baggy"
And that’s their regular sizing they have a separate “curvy” section for plus size

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Screenshot_20230514_153014_Instagram.jpg

As if it's entirely implausible that someone who is also an author having a tour called 'An Open Book' might somehow be related to books instead of obviously being about musical theatre... Obviously 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 35
View attachment 2169472

As if it's entirely implausible that someone who is also an author having a tour called 'An Open Book' might somehow be related to books instead of obviously being about musical theatre... Obviously 🥴
Is her fanbase really that dumb that they didn’t realize it’s a concert, and An Open Book is just the title of it?

Reactions: 21
Yeah it’s a very poorly named tour when she also “writes” books but I doubt she has that many people messaging her like that. It’s probably some convoluted promo tactic

Reactions: 27
View attachment 2169472

I love how she’s going with the promo “…An Open Book because that’s what I am!” When she is downright rude to fans about asking any questions and saying how she keeps her private life private.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
View attachment 2169472

"It's called An Open Book because that's what I am!" - should have called it The Beano then, because your life seems to be more of a kids' comic to me

• Haha
Reactions: 20
EE6999A8-A316-4A27-9BC2-3E750D339235.jpeg

She liked this comment… don’t give her any ideas 🙄

Also laughable to say they are baggy. Them physically fitting on your body without ripping doesn’t mean they fit. The arm holes aren’t digging into her… because that’s the design. That doesn’t mean they are too big for you Carrie.
The shorts in particular look like they are gonna rip open after a few wears. Joel will be happy though, easy access. “My gorgeous wife!!! You don’t even have to take your pyjamas off!! You can even stay on your phone!! Please let me in!!”

I apologise

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
I don't know if anyone follows any other authors but another reason I don't think she really writes her books (aside her poor grasp of English on a daily basis) is her lifestyle doesn't fit with being a full time author.

If you follow author's you see how it's a full time job but Carrie never posts about sitting and writing, moments of writers block etc. It's only ever the look of being an author. She is such an over share bear that there's no way if she was writing she wouldn't share evey frustration or success. Plus she is out a lot.

My bet is she writes and outline, plot synopsis and off it goes to a ghost writer

Reactions: 13
I'm really bored so I watched the video, here's a recap!
  • More of the "Wah concerts are stressful cause I have to go as myself so this is more of a show".
  • She says even tho she's telling stories about herself, the show has a concept and that's why is a bit more comfortable for her.
  • All the songs come with a story, and so the audience will pick the stories but they don't know which song comes with it, it will be done with qr codes before its starts.
  • The show will have no guests and it's about 2h and 5 mins overall.
  • She mentioned the tour was going to be 10 dates originally, but they added 8 more as it was selling so well (hmm).
I don't think she said anything new except for the audience pick, and she was talking kinda slow as if it's the first time she's said that out loud which I find odd for some reason hahah.

Also, also. I noticed (sorry if it's been talked before, i'm a little behind threats) she got some layers in her hair, and frankly I don't think it's doing all that much for her.

Reactions: 15
I don't know if anyone follows any other authors but another reason I don't think she really writes her books (aside her poor grasp of English on a daily basis) is her lifestyle doesn't fit with being a full time author.

If you follow author's you see how it's a full time job but Carrie never posts about sitting and writing, moments of writers block etc. It's only ever the look of being an author. She is such an over share bear that there's no way if she was writing she wouldn't share evey frustration or success. Plus she is out a lot.

My bet is she writes and outline, plot synopsis and off it goes to a ghost writer
I’m pretty sure this is what happens. She has no time in the day to churn out 80k words every nine months.

Reactions: 9

I reckon it's more like how uni students approach their essays. Day 1, write a possible outline and title. Then she doesn't touch it until a few weeks/days before the editor needs it. Definitely explains the shocking quality lol. If she has a ghost writer, it isn't a very good one.

Reactions: 19
Has anyone else noticed that there are rumours and speculation floating around that Tom and Gi are splitting?

• Wow
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.