Carrie Hope Fletcher #67 An Open Pamphlet

What happens on tour, stays on tour! But what WILL happen?

• Joel tweets #soproud

Votes: 346 72.4%
  • Joel turns up in person

Votes: 309 64.6%
  • Joel appears by video link

Votes: 79 16.5%
  • Gi and Tom, Scott, or Andrew Lloyd Webber turn up one night

Votes: 85 17.8%
  • Dubious sponsporship / freebie

Votes: 139 29.1%
  • Infinite reposting of the bows, even though it's just her

Votes: 280 58.6%
  • Takes Edgar with her

Votes: 9 1.9%
  • Band member or Trinity leaves mid tour

Votes: 40 8.4%
  • Snaps at a fan on twatter or insta

Votes: 326 68.2%
  • Stops doing stage door

Votes: 310 64.9%
  • One or more nights cancelled

Votes: 318 66.5%
  • Entire remaining tour cancelled

Votes: 64 13.4%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's tour week(s) everybody!!!

Thread title by @styrofoamplates with 88 likes!

Find all the dates here to tick off as they happen (IF they happen)

1684102244430.png

Previous thread here

I had a load more tour predictions ready, but turns out you can only add 12 items to a poll. Add your predictions below!!!

Reactions: 8
Does she only own that red and black dress plus the green jumpsuit as her “formal wear?” I mean, I’m all for outfit repeating, but this is getting extreme.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Does she only own that red and black dress plus the green jumpsuit as her “formal wear?” I mean, I’m all for outfit repeating, but this is getting extreme.
It is the only two things that she can still get into since putting on weight...

• Wow
Reactions: 10
It’s so crazy to see the photoshoot for tour promo where she doesn’t even have her engagement ring and now by the time of the tour she’s married to a guy who was just sitting in her DMs at the time 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 43
There’s a guy who DMs me “hi how are you, you look nice” after every photo I post. I used to work with him. I ignore him because I have a Bf, and also he’s a bit…strange in person. I cannot imagine splitting up with my BF and then just getting with this random guy I barely know,

• Haha
Reactions: 45
There’s a guy who DMs me “hi how are you, you look nice” after every photo I post. I used to work with him. I ignore him because I have a Bf, and also he’s a bit…strange in person. I cannot imagine splitting up with my BF and then just getting with this random guy I barely know,
But, but, but, you HAVE to be married by the time you’re 30! Thems the rules! 💍

• Haha
Reactions: 34
IMG_1107.jpeg

and you so you can post on insta about being MARRIED and having a HUSBAND - because obviously that makes you so superior. Also joking about divorce 3 months in?! Gonna be a long life 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
But, but, but, you HAVE to be married by the time you’re 30! Thems the rules! 💍
tit I have like 6 months 🤣
---
View attachment 2171008
and you so you can post on insta about being MARRIED and having a HUSBAND - because obviously that makes you so superior. Also joking about divorce 3 months in?! Gonna be a long life 😂
She posts like a Facebook aunt.

HAHA! Too funny Carol. Give my love to John and da Kidz nd tell him to get u a nice cup of coffee or wine if u feeling cheeky lol! #sowacky

• Haha
Reactions: 45
View attachment 2171008
And that's Joel off to buy a lifetime's supply of coffee! If there's a coffee shortage within a month or so, we'll know why.

Also, people who make coffee their personality are dull AF. Pure boomer humour.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Her story about imposter syndrome and embracing it in that quuuirky way. That’s funny when you feel like you have no idea what you are doing at work but still doing your best.

It’s not funny when you are relying on an audience for your income and you are handed opportunities to write and publish rubbish books, charge fans an extortionate fee for you to sing them 14 songs in a dressing gown, and also literally have paid subscribers that you post absolutely nothing for.

She makes NO effort to improve or learn or hone any of her “crafts”. She’s convinced she’s this naturally creative and talented person who doesn’t NEED to do any actual work. Just show up and people give you free stuff! Why bother! It’s gross to see her joking and embracing the fact that she is always doing the bare minimum and making her audience pay for it.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Repeating what everyone here has already said it is so strange and unprofessional to keep going on about “imposter syndrome” and such….that’s something you tell your closest friends, not your entire audience? I do not see anyone else posting such garbage on their professional accounts (like Celinde or Jamie) I’m thinking she’s trying to build herself an “out” when her concert goes tits up. It all just sounds like a ploy to gather sympathy for herself as well 🙄

Reactions: 37
Love the new thread title!

Really cant wait for the tour to begin, the next weeks are going to be fun for us!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Repeating what everyone here has already said it is so strange and unprofessional to keep going on about “imposter syndrome” and such….that’s something you tell your closest friends, not your entire audience? I do not see anyone else posting such garbage on their professional accounts (like Celinde or Jamie) I’m thinking she’s trying to build herself an “out” when her concert goes tits up. It all just sounds like a ploy to gather sympathy for herself as well 🙄
Carrie has it easier than 98% of MT performers, or even authors for that matter. She has never had to prove herself to the extent everyone else in the industry has had to. She's from an upper class, high achieving family who was gifted connections and opportunities. But she's obviously made it work for her. She's said countless times that she knows she's a great performer and has the confidence in herself to be able to say that.

It's all attention seeking. Of course she's allowed to be nervous because she doesn't really delve into these types of performances. But she shouldn't say that she's doubting her talent and go all self depricating when we know that's not how she really feels. Does she think that her being all nervous and woe is me will get more people to go out of pity/support?

Reactions: 16
Oh wow yeah hun, you've really fooled everyone.

Maybe having 67 Tattle threads might clue you in to the fact that many people can see straight through you? Just a thought.

For the record - Carrie, I think you're wholly untalented and unremarkable, and I also think you're very aware of that (but for some reason, too lazy to bother trying to improve in any meaningful way.)

Attachments

Reactions: 29
She needs to stop with the "imposter syndrome" bollocks.

Carrie, if you don't feel worthy of your success, it's because you're not. Happy to help.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Oh wow yeah hun, you've really fooled everyone.

Maybe having 67 Tattle threads might clue you in to the fact that many people can see straight through you? Just a thought.

For the record - Carrie, I think you're wholly untalented and unremarkable, and I also think you're very aware of that (but for some reason, too lazy to bother trying to improve in any meaningful way.)
She’s fooled no one except herself into thinking Shrek is the man of her dreams.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.