Carrie Hope Fletcher #66 Driving Miss Lazy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She got a taste of it back at the Palladium for Once when she felt like a Beatle (but in reality they were mostly there for Jamie)
It’ll look good for the gram though to see stage door packed in tiny streets.
Pity the fools who paid for a VIP meet.
Free at stage door kiddos
Wouldn’t it be funny if everyone at the stage door was there for support band “Trinity” 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I don’t understand why in an 80 minute performance she needs a 20 minute break halfway when she’s not doing any physical exertion. I work a very physical job and can’t imagine asking for 20 minutes every 40 worked
It’s purely for the venue to recoup lost money from bad ticket sales by people spending money on ice cream and wine

Reactions: 16
In her video, she said there are 14 songs to choose from, she will only be singing 8 of those, but she’s not singing only 8 songs, the rest are just her choice

Am I bad at reading or is that different to what she’s said here?

Edit: no matter how I read it, the screenshot makes it sound like there are 20 songs to choose from?

Attachments

Reactions: 17
Sweet Jesus. WHY DOES SHE SHOUT IN ALL HER VIDEOS?
Bc she’s obviously either drunk, high, or both. Her mannerisms are erratic. Her eyes can’t focus, her hands are flailing around everywhere. She’s shouting, as if she’s performing for an audience instead of making a video where she has a mic. I only made it two minutes into the video.

Reactions: 8
She got a taste of it back at the Palladium for Once when she felt like a Beatle (but in reality they were mostly there for Jamie)
It’ll look good for the gram though to see stage door packed in tiny streets.
Pity the fools who paid for a VIP meet.
Free at stage door kiddos
---

No shame to the companies supplying them. They’re going off ‘recent’ photos of her that are probably 3 years old.
To be honest I doubt PR companies assume an "influencer"'s size, she is probably on PR/freebie lists where she supplies her size (along with foundation shade etc). Maybe she forgot to update her size though

Reactions: 5
Maybe it's just me, but those pj shorts look too tight to be comfortable for lounging. I would return them 😏
She probably would have if they weren’t gifted 😂 but yeah they don’t fit, you’d get a mean wedgie.
Bc she’s obviously either drunk, high, or both. Her mannerisms are erratic. Her eyes can’t focus, her hands are flailing around everywhere. She’s shouting, as if she’s performing for an audience instead of making a video where she has a mic. I only made it two minutes into the video.
I’m not sure that’s accurate to be honest.
She has shouted at the camera in every single video I’ve seen of her’s 😂 and I don’t get the impression that’s she’s drunk or high?
Yes, I agree that she’s performing because she always has done. This tour is going to flop and I’m sure somewhere deep down she knows that, I don’t feel bad for her because of how arrogant she’s been, but she’s not on a bender or anything I don’t think!

Reactions: 14
I've come to the conclusion that she just has a very condescending, preachy voice.... it's not even her fault.....
100% her fault because the tone and volume you use affect how you sound a lot, it's not just about the voice you were born it.
She chooses to shout and she also chooses to use a patronizing tone, the latter being present in writing too in every single thing she posts or when she replies to Q&A. So she's just a witch.

Most people I know have worked at a certain point in their lives in a customer service role - some part time during the summer to get some extra money, others as their first full time job etc.
I think it's something that grounds you and teaches you how to interact with people properly and how to control your voice and your tone. It helps enormously the mental and emotional growth that people go through when transitioning into adulthood. She always sounds to me like the worst stage of being a teenager, the one that people grow out of because she never had a real job, her actions never had consequences, she never learned to be kind with others. She preaches kindness without ever really living it.

Reactions: 17
Maybe I'm getting cynical in my old age, but a VIP meet and greet and then lots of "I'll be doing as much stage door as possible" screams "I'll be available to receive all the gifts that I want you to bring, but will say not to bring"

Reactions: 35
I'll make the bingo card today, I've already taken note of the things that have been suggested so far. If there are 3-5 more suggestions, let me know asap by tagging me haha

Thanks

Reactions: 10
I'll make the bingo card today, I've already taken note of the things that have been suggested so far. If there are 3-5 more suggestions, let me know asap by tagging me haha

Thanks
She posts “Town name. I am IN you” , waffles about either driving or commuting there being hard , makes reference to adding her name to the great preformers who have performed in X venue, gives up on stage door after about the third night

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Can we add a Joel sad sack video to the bingo card? As we know - he ‘doesn’t do well without her’ 😉

Wonder if Carrie will do well without her phone being glued to her hand for the 35 minutes she’s on stage without it? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Can we add a Joel sad sack video to the bingo card? As we know - he ‘doesn’t do well without her’ 😉

Wonder if Carrie will do well without her phone being glued to her hand for the 35 minutes she’s on stage without it? 🤔
If she's having people vote for the songs, will she actually still have her phone in her hand so she can see the results? 🤔 Perfect excuse to have her emotional support device 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 24
If she's having people vote for the songs, will she actually still have her phone in her hand so she can see the results? 🤔 Perfect excuse to have her emotional support device 😁
Unless the vote is put up on a big screen I have trouble believing any ‘vote’ is not pre determined.
Carrie just wouldn’t be able to cope with so many scenarios.
Way too much work for our lazy Carrot

Reactions: 9
Her not knowing what she's performing until getting onto the stage just seems like a strategic choice so she can blame the audience/the concept for an already poorly organised show.

Reactions: 23
Early post because fun times with insomnia, but I looked up Joel on Facebook and it says they were married January 1st?
View attachment 2166762

What is this about? I thought maybe just him being tit with sm (so he just put in 2023 and didn’t select a date) but their relationship status has a clear date in May 2022.

Sorry if someone mentioned this before and I’ve not seen it.
Early post because fun times with insomnia, but I looked up Joel on Facebook and it says they were married January 1st?
View attachment 2166762

What is this about? I thought maybe just him being tit with sm (so he just put in 2023 and didn’t select a date) but their relationship status has a clear date in May 2022.

Sorry if someone mentioned this before and I’ve not seen it.
I still think it's funny that Joel only changed his picture on fb and insta to one of him on his own after it was pointed out that Carrie never had him in her pics and all of his pictures were with her😆

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Her not knowing what she's performing until getting onto the stage just seems like a strategic choice so she can blame the audience/the concept for an already poorly organised show.
I would be a mess if I didn’t know what I would be performing each night. This is gonna go down like the Titanic.

Reactions: 7
Llandudno is indeed in wales, however it’s on the north coast of Wales. People living in mid/south wales would be travelling for hours to get there.

Reactions: 13
Llandudno is indeed in wales, however it’s on the north coast of Wales. People living in mid/south wales would be travelling for hours to get there.
Honestly. Having lived in north wales, it's quicker to get to Liverpool- at least under an hour and a half (2 hours if you're on the west coast). If I were to go to Cardiff, it's over 3 hours by car. Llandudno is a really odd choice imo, especially as the only welsh date. She should have gone with Cardiff, then if it sold well, put an extra date in Llandudno.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.