Carrie Hope Fletcher #65 The Wife formerly known as "Tom Fletcher's Sister"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To be fair we've been calling her the 'James Corden of the West End' for a while...just for different reasons 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
She seems genuinely happy talking to Tom, it’s a different more natural side of her I think

Reactions: 17
That cut off pic on the Hamilton insta page - Joel says cos it wasn’t an official one that’s reason he’s on the end - hmmm might not be “official” but still on social media advertising the show
Well most of the cast look there and arranged - even in amateur productions most stage pics have the main characters at the front
How often does a car need charging ? She can’t have used it much - I couldn’t listen to all of the live she’s annoying !
That podcast with John bishop … his face says it all 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Wow, she really is morphing into joel… the start of her live, the sucking of air, expression and intonation of her voice… poor Scott and Edgar that’s all I can say! 🥹😅

Reactions: 12
The way she says she can’t park like she’s proud of it. Like, sure - she passed her test almost half her life ago and hasn’t driven since, as she so likes to keep reminding us. Genuinely seems like a menace. Why did she even bother to get her license if she wasn’t going to drive? Just another thing for her to check off like life is a list of achievements.

Reactions: 20
The way she says she can’t park like she’s proud of it. Like, sure - she passed her test almost half her life ago and hasn’t driven since, as she so likes to keep reminding us. Genuinely seems like a menace. Why did she even bother to get her license if she wasn’t going to drive? Just another thing for her to check off like life is a list of achievements.
Literally. Aren't parking and reversing things that should have been covered in her refresher lessons? 😬 Sorry but it's not quirky to be a tit parker, you're a liability to others, my car got damaged by someone parking badly (second time I've mentioned this lol, I'll be catching up Carrie mentioning when she passed her test soon). It takes time to get used to things but if you take your time and think about it (like she said she was going to in her live, and not let other drivers pressure her) you should be fine. Would she even pass her test if she took it now?

Reactions: 23
Well I can imagine that her husband is an awful passenger, with the way he’s so quickly annoyed at other people not doing things the way he deems as correct.

Reactions: 13
I’m sorry who gets an electric car without getting a charger installed at home first 😭 what a bleeping idiot

• Haha
Reactions: 63
All I can think is, either Oliver suggested many times she get a car or Alessia has a mini but not as good a model.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Sorry if this is a stupid question, but can’t she plug the car in to charge and then go and have a coffee in the cafe at the supermarket or something? 😅 does she have to sit in it the whole time with a face like a slapped arse?
Or is it Carrie whinging over nothing?

• Haha
Reactions: 34
She seems genuinely happy talking to Tom, it’s a different more natural side of her I think
omg i thought this!! she was giddy and playful, it was actually really sweet and genuine.

The rest of the live was just her cosplaying as Joel. Honestly if i'd closed my eyes i'd think i was listening to him sat in his undies in his dressing room.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
As if she was saying she's bad at parking after Joel's meltdown grid post about bad parking. I'm sure it's fine if it's his gorgeous wife who's doing the bad parking.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
Why does she make every new thing in her life her whole personality? Formula 1, D&D, Marriage, Driving....
She lets these things completely define her for a bit, and then once they lose their shine she just drops them for the next new thing.

Last edited:
Reactions: 26
Sorry if this is a stupid question, but can’t she plug the car in to charge and then go and have a coffee in the cafe at the supermarket or something? 😅 does she have to sit in it the whole time with a face like a slapped arse?
Or is it Carrie whinging over nothing?
Exactly this - someone at my old work had an electric car and used to plan charges so that he could go to the retail park and sit and have a Greggs while it was charging.

Carrie could easily go and do the Tesco food shop she now can do with her magic car, and charge the car at the same time...?

Reactions: 25
One of my friends has an electric car and when she visited me the other week, she let her car plugged in at a nearby station while she spent a bit of time at my place (not sure how it’s in other countries, but here in Germany you can’t hog the stations for hours at a time, which I guess makes sense). So no, I don’t think there’s a necessity to stay in the car.

Reactions: 6
Another point - you can trickle charge your electric car from your house with the right cable, it just plugs into a normal socket in the house! My parents do this for their camper van leisure battery, they just run a cable out of a window...

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.