Carrie Hope Fletcher #65 The Wife formerly known as "Tom Fletcher's Sister"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I give it a year
If she doesn’t get pregnant before that.

I know she said she doesn’t want kids in the near future, but considering the speed of their relationship there’s no telling what “the near future” is for them.

Reactions: 30
Just popping in to say thank you to @Accionoodles for that epic screenshot of The Face. It'll be added to that section of the wiki on my next update 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Carrie: GOD I can't BELIEVE they called me Tom Fletcher's Sister, that's so HEINOUS!!!!
Joel: I know, Tom Flet- I mean my wife, I mean er... What is your name again?
Joel: But baby, I’m SO proud of you for being Tom’s sister and I’m so proud of ME for marrying Tom Fletcher’s sister.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Just popping in to say thank you to @Accionoodles for that epic screenshot of The Face. It'll be added to that section of the wiki on my next update 😂
I always thought she was a crappy actor, but I’m actually gobsmacked that people saved up to see Les Mis only for Fantine to be seemingly played by an oversized toddler upset at their sandwich being cut the wrong way. Awful, just awful

• Haha
Reactions: 20
So Hamilton is touring next year. I wonder if Joel has got the King for the tour and that explains the car as he'll be away for quite some time.

Reactions: 13
So Hamilton is touring next year. I wonder if Joel has got the King for the tour and that explains the car as he'll be away for quite some time.
Only Manchester and Edinburgh announced so far, she will pay more in overnight parking charges in those cities than any train ticket from London!

Reactions: 7
That bit of podcast she just shared on her Instagram is shocking. I don't know any other actress who in an interview does not finish their words off. She literally drops the last letter of each word! Don't know if she believes it is edgy or makes herself sound less posh than she sounds in some of her vlogs. It's sooo strange.

Reactions: 8
She comes across very arrogant and smug for being on a podcast where the lads hosting clearly haven’t a bleeping clue who she is

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Only Manchester and Edinburgh announced so far, she will pay more in overnight parking charges in those cities than any train ticket from London!
Further dates through 2025 announced this morning

Reactions: 4
She's doing a live from her car! She's gone to the supermarket to charge her car. She's unshowered, and loves her car. Took her less than a minute to say 'I haven't driven since i was 17 and i'm now 30.'

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 75
I know she PASSED WHEN SHE WAS 17 but she should consider P plates if she's as nervous as she's saying. Some people will be an arse about it because they're arseholes but for that first month I found it really helped me and when they start being more of a hindrance than a help, you know you're adjusting to the roads.

Reactions: 24
And she’s terrible at parking. Oh dear, someone won’t be “so proud” of his wife….

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.