Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lily0815

This is so funny because I didn’t even follow her. What does she think blocking me is going to do? It doesn’t change her shitty actions or my opinion of them 🤣
LOL I checked and she also blocked me. 😅 I wrote under a tweet promoting her book that you only get bullied if you write something negative about the book. What a cunt 😄

Reactions: 11

Jansim

It's just bizarre. It's not nice enough to be a fan account, but also not clever enough to be mocking her
Odd though, as I only heard her called 'carrot' on here, for the first time a few weeks ago. 🤔

snowfairy17

VIP Member
And I’ve saved the worst for last. I just… I need to know. Sorry to direct your attention to Joel’s budgie smugglers but is he, like, purposefully oscillating his butt???? He knows Carrie’s filming so I don’t know if it’s intentional or not but it’s so weird 🤢

STRAIGHT. TO. JAIL.

• Haha

wordzalad

VIP Member
Carrot and Borat in a few days - “why do we have a cold”

Also why does she frown in every photo? She already looks a good 20 years on her age. She ain’t helping herself

• Haha

Realitybites

VIP Member
Slightly off topic, but - urgh, I've got tickets to Heathers (the touring one) and if people scream and throw stuff I will be really pissed off....
I saw it a couple of weeks ago mainly screamed when the Heathers appeared otherwise they were fine. Lots in cosplay which was cool to see.

Lilu22

VIP Member
Carrie’s name is floating round for Oliver and I hope to God that she doesn’t get cast. She doesn’t have the boldness and maternal quality Nancy needs

• Sad

TechnicallyNo

VIP Member
As others mentioned, she’s Canadian.
And how much time have you spent in American cinemas? Because I’ve been going to them my whole life and have never once had anyone scream, shout, or holler?

I get Americans can be annoying but not a single thing in your post was correct.
I’ve been to a three action movies in the US while on holidays and they absolutely did whoop, holler and talk at the screen. First ever time I went to see a Broadway show I had people around me running a personal commentary like they were watching the TV
I just presumed it was a cultural difference?
Not seen it at the cinema yet but I see we have the awful behaviour here in theatres.
Went to the US last spring and very respectful audiences. Maybe it depends on the movie/show.

Back to our leading Carrot:
Just checking out the Cadogan Hall tickets for her book thing. Hopefully a few coachloads will book, it’s looking awfully echoey in there. Ditto the Crown Jewels....

TechnicallyNo

VIP Member
I don’t think Joel has ‘Grade 5 music’.
Like the poster has said, it’s either GCSE/A level music or it’s grades 1-8 then your diploma in voice or instrument. Grade 5 is theory usually. As with Mrs Montague’s dentistry analogy, Mr Montague is piss poor at winning internet arguments and only winds up making himself look even more of a buffoon.
Correct me if I’m wrong Joel.
I’ll decide whether to send a SORRY (genuine) or (sarcastic) SORRY in honour of you.

As for Madam and her ‘Throwback Thursday’ post. Must come to something when you’re throwing back to the most HEINOUS experience of your life while on holiday with the love of your life.
Methinks she’s trying to remind the world she lead an original Andrew Lloyd Webber show in the title role once?
Let’s see the next big show she won’t originates. What a wasted opportunity.
---
I did grade 5 on violin when I was 10. Might have been something to brag about then, but not really now. For adults saying they have their grade 5, it's like saying 'I have a GCSE in English don't you know'. Like, if you're in a musical industry, I'm pretty sure it's more common than not.
It’s probably listed on his spotlight link, bit like Carrot and her non speaking child role.

Sanctified

VIP Member

Does this work?
Nah says it's removed :(

here's the full stream - ring convo at 10:26

I skimmed through and it's legit a boring af stream. they're just staring at the camera for most of it in silence

Sanctified

VIP Member
Do we reckon they'll go on another holiday for their 1 year anniversary?

I also wonder what vomit inducing post they'll put up

• Haha

Mark81

VIP Member
Her dress sense like pretty much everything she does, is a swing and a miss. She never quite gets it right or make it seem authentic

Too Much

VIP Member
How has Joel managed that amount of time off work?
Maybe they were happy to let him go as they're not thrilled with him (PR-wise) and while he's gone they can give practice to his understudies which will help train his replacements and ease the transition.
---
Maybe he’s annoyed that they aren’t renewing his contract so he’s taking lots of sick days , not like he has to pay rent
Surely even he's not stupid enough be 'sick' and then post on holiday on Instagram?

Shamelesshorse

VIP Member
I’m honestly shocked she didn’t call it Merida seeing as though she’s a fellow curly red head and now drives a Mini. Oh wait…👀👀