Carrie Hope Fletcher #62 West End Star Oliver Ormson's Ex

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This whole thing of writing a book called "All I know now" when you're in your early twenties and you've never faced any major event or difficulty in your life. Even in my fan days I though this book would be a waste of money :ROFLMAO:
The entire the Internet‘s big sister thing was laughable, even back then. Especially since she’s someone who isn’t a big sister a real life, someone who was a theatre kid, and someone who never liked other girls/women.

Last edited:
Reactions: 32
Just looked up Natalie McQueen purely for the Josh Groban connection further up this thread. Love him. What a voice.
Apparently she played Young Eponine when she was 8?
And here was I thinking the only person to have played that role was Carrie...

• Haha
Reactions: 14
View attachment 2065836
Is she serious?! Not only did she catch a mouse with her bare hands, she held it long enough to grab her phone and take pictures of it. Mice carry several different diseases and viruses, for God's sake!

Also, Carrie, please use hand cream.
Why is she bragging about having a mice problem? If I were her, I’d try and find the source that they’re attracted to. But who knows in her house, it’s like what you’d find on an episode of Hoarders.

Reactions: 18
That's targeted advertising for you. Only see this on the Carrie thread

Screenshot_20230330_130932_Samsung Internet.jpg

Screenshot_20230330_130927_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 8
£50 for an unknown outside of the west end bubble?

I saw Idina Menzel a few years ago for less than that price! Give me ‘park and bark’ Elphaba in a slinky dress with a 40 piece orchestra any day. She was amazing.
Also saw Idina in Dublin and was blown away. Topping that gig was a super intimate one by Rachel Tucker, about 200+ people and she was stunning both vocally and the effort she put into her appearance. She also is a super hardworking mum who also happens to be a musical theatre star. Carrie could learn a lot from her. Also old tatty should contact lady Louise Pentland her BFF who bought a dress on her recent cruise which looked like a wedding dress, she could borrow that!

Reactions: 8
And this was Carrie's and Pete's song! 🤣🤣🤣
I think Rapunzel is probably her top favourite Disney princess that she wanted everyone to see her as.
She chose her early on, then with each new bf she had had to choose smth that she's less obssessed with and someone that's not really what she wants people to equate her to.
She must be green with envy lol
Alex Day also did a Rapunzel date for her that was better than Joels propsal. She has been a Rapunzel girl since day one. But Celinde is a better Rapunzel than she could ever hope to be.

Reactions: 10
OT but I’m watching big night of musicals because of this thread and my god has Melody Thornton got pipes on her!

Reactions: 2
That kissing picture 🤢 Joel is like a dementor trying to suck Carries soul from her and Carrie’s mouth pursed up as much as possible so she doesn’t have to make contact with his non lips. Foul.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
That kissing picture 🤢 Joel is like a dementor trying to suck Carries soul from her and Carrie is mouth pursed up as much as possible so she doesn’t have to make contact with his non lips. Foul.
I don’t know why anyone (we’re told Scott 🤷🏻‍♀️) would think that makes a great photo!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
The comparison to Rapunzel was always odd to me as she had nothing in common with her other than the hair, and I always found it cringe when she used to really play into it when she was with Pete. I do wonder if she still sees herself as the princess.

I also watched clips of her as bad Cinderella finally and she looks so smug when singing about how she's bad Cinderella and that she is better than all of the others in Belleville. I didn't feel as if Carrie was doing much acting for the show. I always got an I'm not like other girls vibe from her, and she seems to be really trying to put one with her clothes and hair ect

Reactions: 11
The comparison to Rapunzel was always odd to me as she had nothing in common with her other than the hair, and I always found it cringe when she used to really play into it when she was with Pete. I do wonder if she still sees herself as the princess.
She even went as far as telling fans to just call Pete, Flynn. I was always tempted to point out that the character's actual name was Eugene and that Rapunzel only used that name (once she knew) lol.

Oh, and I find it hilarious that Carrie thinks kissing pics of her and Joel = true love. Nope, still not convinced, you look repulsed in every single one, Carrie :D I know she's a tit actress, but the fact that not even for ONE photo she can force herself to look in love with her husband is truly amazing. In a horrifying way.
---

Here's the new thread :)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.