Carrie Hope Fletcher #60 Eloped before family could intervene, then had cheese & onion sandwich in the canteen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have to say, she seems to have avoided that awful comb over hairstyle for the past few days and I am loving it! I think her hair looked really nice for the concert and it looks nice again in Rome. Maybe she’s going to stop doing it?

Reactions: 18
I completely agree with you for “normal” productions, however, Heathers has a well documented history of cost cutting (to the point that it’s still going on today and can be argued to actively hinder the cast and negatively impact the show but that’s a whole other conversation) and I’m sure any form of intimacy coaching, especially for that short initial run at the Other Palace, would have been done ad hoc by Andy Fickman the Director. Carrie has also stated in videos that he’s the one who approached them about wether or not they were going to rehearse certain scenes and separate rooms (I know that doesn’t prove my point above but it at least informs the type of process it was)

I’m just going to say that I’m sure any performance where she went for a kiss that Jamie wouldn’t have been expecting would have been Summer in the City. She has a video on it, she was there as a content creator (not to represent the show) and invited Jamie to join her in singing Seventeen and they did so in their own clothes and the kiss was included. Jamie doesn’t appear in the video other than when they’re singing and she doesn’t talk about any discussions beforehand so we’ll never know but that’s the only time I can think where going for the kiss would be surprising for Jamie given the context
Oh yeah 100%, Heathers is a tit show. They should not be running at all, one day it’s going to end in disaster. I know the majority of their crew are students, still teenagers who should not be under the pressure to run that sort of production. I hope Paul Taylor Mills has his much deserved downfall one day.

Isn’t that first caption the first time she’s said she loves him??

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Slightly OT ish but productions have intimacy coaches for any scenes with kissing/sex etc and anything the actors do will have been agreed on in rehearsals between them with the coach and likely one of the directors present.

In terms of if Jamie would have any sway with her getting cast again if Carrie made her uncomfortable, only if she had done something truly atrocious. But even then many producers and directors are reluctant to blacklist anyone, even if they repeatedly assault people *gestures at whole industry*
For sure but I mean Carrie herself said she "jumped on" Jamie the first rehearsal and they weren't even supposed to do that scene, she just wanted to "get it over with"
So she's definitely out here pushing boundaries for her own sake

• Sick
Reactions: 17
For sure but I mean Carrie herself said she "jumped on" Jamie the first rehearsal and they weren't even supposed to do that scene, she just wanted to "get it over with"
So she's definitely out here pushing boundaries for her own sake
If it was the other way round jamie would have been cancelled ASAP!!

Reactions: 26
Can someone more educated in theatre tell me why it’s considered something to brag about that they didn’t rehearse for long?

If I’m going to spend money on a ticket, I’d like to know something is going to be good. So it just seems weird to me that they’re constantly going on about the fact they only rehearsed for five days?

Reactions: 42
I see pro shot veronica (Ailsa) is also in rome at the moment
Oooh
This town ain’t big enough for the both of us vibes.
---
Can someone more educated in theatre tell me why it’s considered something to brag about that they didn’t rehearse for long?

If I’m going to spend money on a ticket, I’d like to know something is going to be good. So it just seems weird to me that they’re constantly going on about the fact they only rehearsed for five days?
What an amazing feat it was! How talented they must be to pull it all off in such a minuscule time frame! Yada yada yawn....

Reactions: 4
Just came across this screenshot again when sorting out the media file. Thought it was quite topical for today's chat 😂

View attachment 2026330
You can just tell she was like hehehe im so QuiRkY, I jumped on him instantly, but it’s ok, I’m one of the boys! They love me! 🤪🤪🤪🤪
---
Also Joel’s dressed like my grandad 😭💀

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Ikr it screams unprofessional

Reactions: 16
You can just tell she was like hehehe im so QuiRkY, I jumped on him instantly, but it’s ok, I’m one of the boys! They love me! 🤪🤪🤪🤪
---
Also Joel’s dressed like my grandad 😭💀
You can tell Jamie’s not into it at all. He’s literally like “get off me.” Carrie is a lech. Oliver was the only one who returned her advances.

Reactions: 10
Oops, did Carrie a bit dirty with the screenshot there....

Anyway, I did have a point; when shilling Skin & Me, don't filter the absolute duck out of your face! Jesus Christ, she practically looks like she could be whacked into Madame Tussaud's.

Sorry, I'll rephrase; where she could be STRANDED!!!! In the CAPTIAL of WAXWORKS!!!

Better.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I get what you're (plural) saying because they do look a lot nicer and normal in that photo but Joel is still completely butters. With an ugly personality to match. Carrie sadly isn't far behind him.

Reactions: 16
I get what you're (plural) saying because they do look a lot nicer and normal in that photo but Joel is still completely butters. With an ugly personality to match. Carrie sadly isn't far behind him.
Yeah the only difference is that this time it's a normal picture. They're both still unattractive imo

Reactions: 11
butters implies he has a killer body...

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.