Carrie Hope Fletcher #60 Eloped before family could intervene, then had cheese & onion sandwich in the canteen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To be absolutely honest, I'd wear that outfit, shoes included. I live in Skechers 🙈
Indivudually I dont mind them but not a fan of the dress and skechers together. If she was wearing jeans and a jumper the skechers look fine but with that dress I would wear something dressier than trainers.

Reactions: 13
What is going on with his hairline? I know he's previously had a transplant, but it looks like he's got his scalp tattooed? Maybe just the lightening. If he were a nicer person I would feel sorry for him.

IMG_20230313_200907.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 47
Anyone else notice that Oli and his lady are off on hols this morning too? I wonder if they bumped into the ‘happy couple’ on their way to Rome… That would’ve been a fun early morning Heathrow chance meeting 😬
Part of me thinks that Carrie probably married Joel so quickly in case Oliver married Alessia first. I don't think she could bear it if he got married to someone else and she was still single

Reactions: 27
What I don’t get is why so many genuinely discerning, experienced and regular theatre goers lick carrie’s bumhole. Like she’s not terrible, she has a lovely voice (when not shouting) but that’s literally it. She has nothing else going for her. Yet on the forums and groups full of hardcore theatre fans who see A LOT of shows, they rave about Carrie as if she’s the best. She’s so far from the best. There are 21 year olds coming out of drama school every year who can run rings around Carrie.

Reactions: 40
That’s the first truly nice pic of them together, and one where Carrie looks genuinely happy.
I think it helps you can't see his eyes.
She looks really pretty and it's one of the only pics I've seen lately where she doesn't have a ridiculous over the top grin on her face. Clearly lack of sleep agrees with her.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
What I don’t get is why so many genuinely discerning, experienced and regular theatre goers lick carrie’s bumhole. Like she’s not terrible, she has a lovely voice (when not shouting) but that’s literally it. She has nothing else going for her. Yet on the forums and groups full of hardcore theatre fans who see A LOT of shows, they rave about Carrie as if she’s the best. She’s so far from the best. There are 21 year olds coming out of drama school every year who can run rings around Carrie.
I agree. I wouldn't say I'm a regular theatre goer but I did see her in Cinderella. She sang well but she had one facial expression the entire time. She can't act and it shows

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.