Carrie Hope Fletcher #60 Eloped before family could intervene, then had cheese & onion sandwich in the canteen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oops, did Carrie a bit dirty with the screenshot there....

Anyway, I did have a point; when shilling Skin & Me, don't filter the absolute duck out of your face! Jesus Christ, she practically looks like she could be whacked into Madame Tussaud's.

Sorry, I'll rephrase; where she could be STRANDED!!!! In the CAPTIAL of WAXWORKS!!!

Better.
Seeing this after just coming back from her stories about the wax work museum is KILLING ME🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
It wouldn't surprise me if they think they're acting out their romeo and Juliet life (against all the meany haters) in Rome.

Ignorant that they're actually in the wrong city

• Haha
Reactions: 11
If anything, I expect they’ll call it a “mini-moon”.
Saw a fan post an insta story (which Joel reposted, of course) meeting him outside Once saying "enjoy your mini-moon in Rome" so assuming that's what it is. Putting money on a Disney World/Disney Cruise honeymoon... #ad #spon incoming...

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Why's she spending so much of her amazing geeky historic tour of the COLOSSEUM correcting her insta story? Are you bored by all the history?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Is it just me or does the food they get look like it’s not that good??? They’ve got to really touristy places where the food is twice the price and half as good
It looks OK, but just, basic. Not exactly fine dining in Italy. Not something to show off about

Reactions: 11
I don’t know if either of them have referred to it as their honeymoon, I think that’s mostly come from Tattle because it’s their first trip since the wedding. Another user posted that they thought it was booked before they were engaged, I certainly think it was booked before they decided to do the Gretna Green wedding.
If anything, I expect they’ll call it a “mini-moon”.
Actual honeymoon with be Disney World 🤣

• Sick
Reactions: 2
So it was mentioned here that Carrie spelt the name wrong (and then wrong again) but she doesn’t check Tattle, so like… is her Tattle-checking minion really messaging her on holiday to be like, ‘hey they’re calling you out for spelling Colosseum wrong by the way xx’ or 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 39
So it was mentioned here that Carrie spelt the name wrong (and then wrong again) but she doesn’t check Tattle, so like… is her Tattle-checking minion really messaging her on holiday to be like, ‘hey they’re calling you out for spelling Colosseum wrong by the way xx’ or 🤔
hey let’s just be thankful that she only felt the need to correct colosseum (twice) and didn’t try and give us evidence that Joel is or isn’t awful at oral 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.