Carrie Hope Fletcher #6 Over 800 books and she's reading tattle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel like she has grown up in a position that means she doesn’t know who her friends are.

Reactions: 2
I feel like she has grown up in a position that means she doesn’t know who her friends are.
Same. And that’s quite sad when you think about it. However, if you’re someone who keeps treating people badly or keeps generally being a crappy person, sooner or later you have to realise the common denominator for your failing friendships is you.

Reactions: 9
She’s posted that video again where she tells people that if they think they’ve had a bad experience with her, they’re wrong. 😂Gaslighting much. Carrie, just accept that you’re not always as nice to people as you think you are! A lot of people’s bad experiences of you are genuine! Why can’t you accept that sometimes YOU are the problem?? Very egotistical behaviour.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She really is reading here and in general pissed. She just posted a video 'don't believe everything you hear'

Reactions: 13
Carrie, when so many people are saying the same things about your behaviour they can’t all be wrong.

Reactions: 16
Cindrrella looks so so so so bad, like ALW is trying to be cool but is a few decades too late. I don't know why she thinks fans who have gone out of their way to see her would make stuff up either about how she isn't very nice, it doesn't make sense. Most people would probably reflect and try and reevaluate their behaviour rather than dig a deeper hole.

First time poster here, but was looking for the video you guys are referencing about not believing what you hear and I think she’s deleted her TikTok account 😳

Edit - have since found the video on Instagram

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
She’s posted that video again where she tells people that if they think they’ve had a bad experience with her, they’re wrong. 😂Gaslighting much. Carrie, just accept that you’re not always as nice to people as you think you are! A lot of people’s bad experiences of you are genuine! Why can’t you accept that sometimes YOU are the problem?? Very egotistical behaviour.
Just seen that story! The fact that she is linking to that video when this started with a tiktok about her and her roles and her understudies is laughable! She’d rather address the conversation about fans meeting her than the fact that she is being called out for her behaviour in a professional setting.
Carrie, I’d you are still reading here (which I’m sure you still are)- grow up and acknowledge your behaviour. If multiple people are saying the same thing, maybe you are doing something wrong.
They say if you meet one hole in one day- you’ve met one hole.
If you meet multiple arseholes in one day - maybe actually you are the hole!
Think about what all these stories have in common and try to address it in your own behaviour. Stop linking to old videos so that you don’t have to address it in the current. It tells you something when you have an army of children to protect you and the adults see right through you. You are going to be 29 this year! Stop surrounding yourself with yes people and maybe your head will get out of the clouds! You’ve let your fame go to your head and the only way back at this point, if you don’t do something, is when everything comes crashing down.
Yes, we all have bad days. The other day at work my boss had a conversation with me while I was slightly distracted and I came off a little sharp. I went back 2 minutes later when I realised what happened and apologised. I didn’t blame my boss for interrupting me- I apologised for my role in the conversation. If you can’t acknowledge when you are the problem, there is no hope for you.

idea for thread title- Carrie Fletcher, there is no hope left.

Edit- missing words and spelling error

Reactions: 27
idea for thread title- Carrie Fletcher, there is no hope left.
[/QUOTE]
THIS!! ⬆⬆⬆

Reactions: 20
I’m also confused how she thinks just positing “don’t believe everything you hear” helps her case when the whole conversation started on a TikToc which talked about something she very specifically said and we all heard and knew she said? I mean the casting of Jenna, yes maybe she’s talking about the comments but posting “don’t believe everything you hear” is very clearly her trying to deflect it off what she said in the first place and also doesn’t help her because it makes it sound like a bigger issue to her - I don’t think I’m wording the last bit right but I mean that her minion fans are going to read that and immediately go “omg what’s happened? What’s going on” it’s not exactly subtle is what I mean

I’m also confused how she thinks just positing “don’t believe everything you hear” helps her case when the whole conversation started on a TikToc which talked about something she very specifically said and we all heard and knew she said? I mean the casting of Jenna, yes maybe she’s talking about the comments but posting “don’t believe everything you hear” is very clearly her trying to deflect it off what she said in the first place and also doesn’t help her because it makes it sound like a bigger issue to her - I don’t think I’m wording the last bit right but I mean that her minion fans are going to read that and immediately go “omg what’s happened? What’s going on” it’s not exactly subtle is what I mean
Especially when we have someone who came on here to share their experience with Carrie and also shared actual messages they received from Carrie in response to what they shared on here. Like, seriously?

Where did she re-share that video? Is it the "bad experiences with me"-video? I actually think she makes some fair points in it, but I also think she should give her fans the benefit of the doubt that they should also give her in those encounters. Like the girl who said she'd talked about Tom when she met her at stage door, just to fill the lull of time so it wouldn't be awkward, and Carrie took it in the worst way possible and posted a ton of angry stories about fans talking about her brother. Kind of defeats the point she's making when she doesn't give the same courtesy to her fans in their encounters.

Reactions: 5
Where did she re-share that video? Is it the "bad experiences with me"-video? I actually think she makes some fair points in it, but I also think she should give her fans the benefit of the doubt that they should also give her in those encounters. Like the girl who said she'd talked about Tom when she met her at stage door, just to fill the lull of time so it wouldn't be awkward, and Carrie took it in the worst way possible and posted a ton of angry stories about fans talking about her brother. Kind of defeats the point she's making when she doesn't give the same courtesy to her fans in their encounters.
She linked to it through this IG story...

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’m thinking Scott and Carrie aren’t that close anymore. He saw the video, posted that comment and then either Carrie saw it on Tik Tok or on here and called him out via messages. We know she reads on here due to the user who was in Heathers with her.
Do I like Scott as an actor? Yes. Do I think he was friends with her because of her following? Possibly. With him being on The Circle, he now has a fairly large following himself so he potentially doesn’t need her anymore.

Reactions: 6
Thread title suggestion - ‘Help me Doughnut Time, you’re my only hope’
(Not a dig at her weight because she looks fine, a dig at the fact she doesn’t pay for doughnuts)

Reactions: 3
She just has so many double standards.
Mental health but only hers.
Give her the benefit of the doubt but not her fans, because only she can have a bad day.
She can witch and vent about bad experiences with other people but when people say things about her it's automatically mean bullying.

At some point she needs to admit that it's not bad days she has it's a pattern of behavior.

Reactions: 8
Has Carrie deleted her tiktok? Just realised it’s disappeared from view.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.