Carrie Hope Fletcher #6 Over 800 books and she's reading tattle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve just revisited that tiktok and Scott has commented!
View attachment 564652
I’m not sure how to interpret Scott’s comment. But it sounds like a Carrie thing to do to find some excuse as to why she wasn’t cast since she probably expects roles to be handed to her on a silver plate. Maybe he’s finally had enough of her as well.

Reactions: 5
Can someone post some of the comments please?

I kind of refuse to get Tik Tok, know if I do I’ll end up spending hours watching animal videos🙈

Reactions: 4
I can’t figure out what Scott’s comment meant? Was it in support of Carrie or not? Confused.

I can’t figure out what Scott’s comment meant? Was it in support of Carrie or not? Confused.
Also I’ve just had a look at Carrie’s tiktok for the first time, why does she spend so much time and energy slagging off her fans? What an actual horrible person. All actors get annoyed about certain fan encounters and will probably mention it or even rant about it on occasion. But she will slag off fans constantly, some of whom weren’t even rude, she just feels entitled to be treated like she’s Dame Judi Dench or something. Get off tiktok, stop slagging off EVERY fan that irritates you, and put your energy into improving your writing!

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Very strange comment from Scott, I can't work it out either but surely if he was supporting Carrie he'd post more than just an emoji that matches the one used by a comment criticising her?

If ivano and Carrie are romantic partners in cinder, I'm going to lose it. He looks like a MUCH younger brother.
I think they are.

"It doesn’t help that her only friend, Prince Sebastian, has suddenly become the heir to the throne after the mysterious disappearance of his elder brother... But this change of circumstances also introduces something else to the relationship, a new spark which neither of them quite know what to do with. Could it be that these two old friends mean more to one another than they are willing to let on? ... All looks lost for the blossoming romance, until Cinderella meets The Godmother"

Taken from here: About Cinderella - Andrew Lloyd Webber's Cinderella (andrewlloydwebberscinderella.com)

Any future children would have lovely curls!

Reactions: 6
I think they are.

"It doesn’t help that her only friend, Prince Sebastian, has suddenly become the heir to the throne after the mysterious disappearance of his elder brother... But this change of circumstances also introduces something else to the relationship, a new spark which neither of them quite know what to do with. Could it be that these two old friends mean more to one another than they are willing to let on? ... All looks lost for the blossoming romance, until Cinderella meets The Godmother"

Taken from here: About Cinderella - Andrew Lloyd Webber's Cinderella (andrewlloydwebberscinderella.com)

Any future children would have lovely curls!

Oh yes, I love curls

Reactions: 2
There's a clear difference between bullying and calling out someone's bad behaviour! Her fans really need to understand that. Also, Carrie doesn't give a tit. She's happy to block people and undermine people all the time.

I couldn't find Scott's comment? Just me?

Reactions: 9
There's a clear difference between bullying and calling out someone's bad behaviour! Her fans really need to understand that. Also, Carrie doesn't give a tit. She's happy to block people and undermine people all the time.

I couldn't find Scott's comment? Just me?
Looks like it’s been deleted 👀

Did I just download it to see the comments? Yes, yes I did😂 People are going hard and I am enjoying it

• Haha
I’m thinking that Scott’s comment wasn’t in solidarity with Carrie. If it was a supportive comment (don’t see how tbh) then why delete it? And he’s clearly seen the video but hasn’t stuck up for her in any way. All he did was put an emoji and then deleted it. Not really a ‘friend’ move. I reckon he put a sly emoji thinking the video was obscure enough that Carrie wouldn’t see and then deleted it when he realised she would.

Reactions: 12
In fairness if they have fallen out and that was a dig, regardless of what happened that would be a low lil move.

Reactions: 5
Friends don't do that. If he was a true friend, he wouldn't even have commented that emoji for a start.

It wouldn't surprise me if he does read here.

Reactions: 11

a follow up
I love this video! You make so many good points, summed it up perfectly and I think Carrie needs to hear this. We’ve been saying the same for a while. Carrie needs to realise not everyone will like her or agree with everything she says and they aren’t necessarily a hater, she can’t live in an echo chamber of praise forever. It amazes me that she’s nearly 30 and STILL behaves like this, she needs to grow up.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I love this video! You make so many good points, summed it up perfectly and I think Carrie needs to hear this. We’ve been saying the same for a while. Carrie needs to realise not everyone will like her or agree with everything she says and they aren’t necessarily a hater, she can’t live in an echo chamber of praise forever. It amazes me that she’s nearly 30 and STILL behaves like this, she needs to grow up.
1000%

Judging by the comments, a lot of older fans have got fed up of her behaviour. It seems like it's mainly young fans (I'm sorry if I'm generalising here) that support her now. However, she doesn't seem as popular as she once was?

She needs to grow up and accept that she's not god's gift. Also, she needs to stop blocking everyone who dares disagree with her, it's so pathetic considering she's nearly 30. She needs to grow a backbone.

Scott seems a bit bitchy to me. Doesn't seem like Carrie has a big support system.

Reactions: 11
1000%

Judging by the comments, a lot of older fans have got fed up of her behaviour. It seems like it's mainly young fans (I'm sorry if I'm generalising here) that support her now. However, she doesn't seem as popular as she once was?

She needs to grow up and accept that she's not god's gift. Also, she needs to stop blocking everyone who dares disagree with her, it's so pathetic considering she's nearly 30. She needs to grow a backbone.

Scott seems a bit bitchy to me. Doesn't seem like Carrie has a big support system.
Exactly. Nothing wrong with blocking someone or having boundaries. But she doesn’t just block ‘trolls’ or ‘haters’ she blocks ANYONE who sends her something other than praise. Even that time someone tweeted her when they found out she wasn’t in a show cos she was off ill and they told her to ‘get well soon’ and she blocked them. She just wants to live in, as misscherryfox called it, an echo chamber of praise. Carrie needs to understand that she is not worshipped by all.
New thread name suggestion - Doughnut @ me if it’s not praise 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
From what has Carrie posted Scott seems to laugh at her and not with her. If you know what I mean, it really sucks because she doesn't really have friends outside her family and her so called friends make fun of her. But also, she is an awful person who doesn't accept she has flaws.

From what has Carrie posted Scott seems to laugh at her and not with her. If you know what I mean, it really sucks because she doesn't really have friends outside her family and her so called friends make fun of her. But also, she is an awful person who doesn't accept she has flaws.
I don't have many friends, so I'm not one to talk but I think that in general Carrie must be quite the fake friend.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.