Carrie Hope Fletcher #6 Over 800 books and she's reading tattle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m a long time viewer of Carrie and have loved her work for many years.
I was really put off by her photoshoot video this week. A really strange attitude that I hadn’t noticed before (people may say I’m stupid for not seeing it sooner)
She came across very arrogant and bratty and as someone who has followed along for a long time noticing that, I wouldn’t be surprised if a lot of her audience now saw it too.

Reactions: 13
I don't feel sorry for Carrie having massive insecurities and confidence problems.

I would if she was a decent human being and was nice, humble and sincere but she's not.

Reactions: 13
Someone on the previous thread said that Carrie probably buys followers. I realize her numbers started going up after some Cinderella announcements, I think she knows (as much as it pains her) that her casting was mostly about her SM following who is going ob decline, so she panicked and started slowly buying followers.

Reactions: 4
Not been on for a few days so just caught up with the last thread - can’t say I’m surprised to hear about Carrie’s behaviour to her co stars.

I also used to be a fan but saw the shift in her behaviour remember watching a live Q&A about when the curtain falls during the Adams tour people were asking her questions - and she was just so rude and young girls were apologising repeatedly to her could almost feel the anxiety coming off them that they’d upset their idol when they'd literally just asked questions about the Adams tour and she wasn’t happy as she ONLY wanted questions about the book 🙄

If she can be that rude to people who literally fund her lifestyle, by buying her books and tickets to her shows it’s inevitable that she’d think nothing of being rude to co-stars who she prob sees as “beneath her” if she’s in the lead role!

Reactions: 4
Hilarious how many comments she's responding to on her recent videos. For someone who used to not bother it's a sign of how desperate she's getting.

Reactions: 8
I’m really interested in watching her on ITV tonight. I’ve never seen her perform (other than bits on YouTube and publicity stuff) and she is very polarising.
my interest in her is mainly connected to her career and no matter how talented she is she has definitely been fantastically lucky.
As a point of interest I know a lot of people who are just starting in the industry and they have no respect or interest in her at all. She just raises an eye roll.

Reactions: 7
Someone on the previous thread said that Carrie probably buys followers. I realize her numbers started going up after some Cinderella announcements, I think she knows (as much as it pains her) that her casting was mostly about her SM following who is going ob decline, so she panicked and started slowly buying followers.
She was caught buying followers by some of us before a show. She left her laptop open on a page, I honestly didn't blame her because of the amount of hate she was getting at the time but it's just laughable if it's something she's continuing to do.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
She was caught buying followers by some of us before a show. She left her laptop open on a page, I honestly didn't blame her because of the amount of hate she was getting at the time but it's just laughable if it's something she's continuing to do.

HOW IS THIS ALLOWED?!??!?!!

Reactions: 3
Omg! I am loving the tea 😂😂😂😂

Makes sense as she's constantly loosing followers on IG and Twitter!

Reactions: 6
Doesn't surprise me that she'd buy her followers, she seems like that sort of person, she does it in real life buying people cakes and doughnuts

Reactions: 5
Wow that’s genuinely really sad. She’s got a good job and she’s just bought a home and stuff. What is it about her life that makes her feel so unfulfilled that she needs to BUY followers? I know part of her job is to be active on social media but imagine being that emotionally invested? I actually do feel a bit sorry for her. I think she must try and make her life so busy and look so interesting because she’s lacking somewhere else. Seems to be all about appearance. As long as her life looks good to others, she gets the validation she needs. A bit like her books. As long as she keeps churning them out, she doesn’t care if they’re good or not.
On the topic of her books, I always found the concepts of her books really good but found them to be REALLY poorly executed. I don’t buy them anymore. I read When the Curtain Falls and was FLABBERGASTED that it even got published. It was so so poorly written. I read a lot of books and it’s not often I come across one that makes me genuinely wonder how it got published. - TW rape - She also randomly had her protagonist raped towards the end of the book but it didn’t serve any purpose to the plot or to character development at all, it was just randomly chucked in. Like a lot of other aspects of the book. When you write a story, everything your telling is being told for a reason, because it contributes to the story and either moves it further along or is a sub-plot or serves as character development. She doesn’t seem to understand that. It’s fanfiction writing. In fact, there’s probably much better fanfiction writing out there.

Reactions: 10
What did she say to after those last messages? Obviously if you're comfortable sharing, don't worry at all if you're not 😊

She sounds really beautiful. Lot better than her other TV experiences - must be difficult adapting.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.