Carrie Hope Fletcher #6 Over 800 books and she's reading tattle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No one called her a diva? Typical Carrie trying to deflect and convince people she's still sweet and innocent.

Your impressionable fans might buy your toxicity, Carrie but we all don't.

Reactions: 8
She seems like someone who would be like no offence and then go offend someone but would think it was fine because they said no offence.

I’d wish she’d stop trying to push the super nice, kind good person look. She always talks about being a good person, well own up if you’ve been a witch, that’s the only way you can change.

Having many people tell their experience is surely telling of her character.

When she says that you’re sometimes gonna come across something about yourself that ain’t true... I’m assuming her recent insta stories are about this site and about the video about her on tiktok (seeing as she then deleted tiktok). But that stuff misscherryfox said about her wasn’t untrue. Carrie literally said that stuff. Online. For all to see. Is she seriously gonna try and gaslight her thousands of followers into convincing them that didn’t happen? The things that have been said about her are literally true, most of us remember her saying it! Is she that deluded?

Reactions: 11
Also love that she’s talking about believing thing you see about someone you admire online, that’s very leading wording first off, are you going to believe it blindly - when I’d say it’s fair to say that the vast majority of us on here all started as fans have just seen things with our own eyes that we don’t agree with, you know it’s called making an informed decision based on experience 🙄

Reactions: 9
I feel as though she’s twisting our words. When has anyone called her or implied she is a demanding diva? We’ve said she’s privileged and doesn’t acknowledge it, but demanding diva? Don’t bullshit. When she wrote a blog post about GG she did the same thing then. She said everyone brought up her weight gain and this was out of her control due to the pill she was on. Nobody mentioned her weight in a derogatory way and if they did they were shot down pretty quick. A few people understandably didn’t like the underwear shots but she’s making us out to be trolls, when we’re talking about things that more than likely are hitting a sore spot (because she knows it’s true.)

Reactions: 10
I feel as though she’s twisting our words. When has anyone called her or implied she is a demanding diva? We’ve said she’s privileged and doesn’t acknowledge it, but demanding diva? Don’t bullshit. When she wrote a blog post about GG she did the same thing then. She said everyone brought up her weight gain and this was out of her control due to the pill she was on. Nobody mentioned her weight in a derogatory way and if they did they were shot down pretty quick. A few people understandably didn’t like the underwear shots but she’s making us out to be trolls, when we’re talking about things that more than likely are hitting a sore spot (because she knows it’s true.)
This! We're accused of being hateful but compared to some forums on here, we're not even close to being hateful!

She can be any weight she likes, look however she wants.

What I won't tolerate is her problematic behaviour and her constant deflecting. She needs to grow up, stop being such a hypocrite and acknowledge her privilege.

Reactions: 10
It just blows my mind that she can’t see that is she in the wrong in any situation 🤯

This! We're accused of being hateful but compared to some forums on here, we're not even close to being hateful!

She can be any weight she likes, look however she wants.

What I won't tolerate is her problematic behaviour and her constant deflecting. She needs to grow up, stop being such a hypocrite and acknowledge her privilege.
I totally agree. Some forums are much worse, when it’s called for we do actually praise Carrie. People comment when she looks nice and most of us agreed her singing was much better when she last performed on tv. I think she does this so people kiss her ass and say how wrong we are and how we’re trolls 🤣 because if she told the truth about what she’d said that would mean either looking bad or taking accountability and she won’t do the latter apparently 🙄

Reactions: 4
Narcissistic springs to mind.
I don't have tik tok. What was said about her? She's got a right bee in her bonnet today!
Not narcissistic. I think she's just insecure and that might make it difficult for her sometimes to interpret people in the best intention (plus, having gotten a lot of actual hate messages over the years, she now interprets many as hate that are not), and unfortunately, she lashes out. And I think she gets her defenses up and assumes people are just haters and therefore can't see they might have valid points. And I mean, this is a natural human reaction, I don't really blame her for not seeing it. If someone came up to your face and told you "you're terrible for these reasons", the natural reaction would be to automatically go "I'm not like that". I think she just shouldn't make all these vague stories publically about it.

Reactions: 6
Not narcissistic. I think she's just insecure and that might make it difficult for her sometimes to interpret people in the best intention (plus, having gotten a lot of actual hate messages over the years, she now interprets many as hate that are not), and unfortunately, she lashes out. And I think she gets her defenses up and assumes people are just haters and therefore can't see they might have valid points. And I mean, this is a natural human reaction, I don't really blame her for not seeing it. If someone came up to your face and told you "you're terrible for these reasons", the natural reaction would be to automatically go "I'm not like that". I think she just shouldn't make all these vague stories publically about it.
Her parents have failed to teach her who to handle rejection and criticism. I bet if one kid pulled her pig tail,they'd immediately intervene.

Carrie lacks the ability to just let it go, she just can't imagine ppl not liking her.

Reactions: 4
Narcissistic springs to mind.
I don't have tik tok. What was said about her? She's got a right bee in her bonnet today!
Yep! I noticed a discussion on this thread (near the start) about whether or not Carrie is a narcissist. Narcissism is a spectrum. There’s overt narcissism (obvious example would be Trump) and there’s covert narcissism (the wolf-in-sheep’s-clothing type) which is extremely common! I was subjected to narcissistic abuse growing up and recently learnt in therapy that it made me gravitate towards covertly narcissistic people without even realising. And that’s when I realised how common it is. She definitely has narcissistic tendencies. Gaslighting and never being at fault is the main one. I’m not saying she has full blown Narcissistic Personality Disorder but most narcissists are very hard to spot. But because of my therapy, and my own personal experience, I can now spot it from a mile off. Maybe that’s why I started to realise what Carrie was actually like? 🤯

Reactions: 7
Did anyone understand the comment about speaking to an actress who is “older than Jesus” on her recent story? Confused about whether I’ve missed a reference to something.... who was she speaking to? Is that a clue or a joke?

Did anyone understand the comment about speaking to an actress who is “older than Jesus” on her recent story? Confused about whether I’ve missed a reference to something.... who was she speaking to? Is that a clue or a joke?
I think it's Rebecca Lock because she is a very compassionate person and also likes the instagram page Carrie shared (even though Carrie doesn't follow the page herself)

Reactions: 2
Also, if Carrie is so innocent, why did she delete her tiktok account? She'll probably claim it's because it's damaging her mental health but I reckon because she can't handle not being in control of what people are saying.

Reactions: 13
Just watched the new stories and hypocritical much? If you are going to ‘keep calm and carry on’ what was the point of telling people not to believe the rumours?
is it because she knows she can influence the younger fans by inadvertently talking about it? And the fact that she has twisted it into being called a diva is manipulation at its finest!
People are sharing their real life stories about their experiences with Carrie, and Carrie points to a video from a few years ago talking about how famous she is and that she doesn’t know when ‘Carrie Hope Fletcher’ is walking round in public areas- the person who walks around in public talking to a camera! If multiple people are sharing similar stories, there is obviously something of her personality that Carrie refuses to address.
if I had multiple people saying the same thing about me, I would sit down with one of them and have a conversation about what I was doing and what I could do to fix the problem. Carrie refuses to admit that something is wrong!
I think in performing industries it’s way too easy to get a big head because the industries are full of people trying not to piss off ‘the talent’. So many actors and performers have people telling them yes to everything and if someone does say no, they are out. ‘They’re not on my side’- is a statement I heard from a young actor on a soap set, complaining to a director. The director shut this person down very quickly and publicly by saying ‘everyone on this set has worked very hard to be a part of this team, you need to be on their side. You are easily replaceable, this team is not, so shut up or leave’. One of my favourite directors I’ve ever worked with and I only do background work!
There is seriously no hope for Carrie if she refuses to admit that there is a serious problem here, and that she needs to address it. She needs therapy... serious therapy!

Her response to this has been so unprofessional.
I can't think of any other theatre performer who would make such a fuss about one TikTok that didn't even mention them by name.

It's been said before but she really needs a social media manager!

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.