Carrie Hope Fletcher #54 Snog - Oli, Marry - first person to ask, Avoid - responsibility, Kill - career

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually think it's impossible for me to fully conceptualise the size of this woman's ego. I dunno what alternative universe she's living in.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
You would think she was in the mire for months or years the way she goes on but she was only single (let's be real, that's what she was really struggling with) from January til May. Her concept of time is absolutely warped.

Reactions: 44
Is that more subscription gold?

A last minute.com Sunday evening post for her sheeps subscribers live from the WOS her bed...πŸ€‘πŸ˜‚πŸ€‘
Seriously every time Freebie talks about how much work she has done on herself and talks about kindness she sounds so fake and full of it...Stop it already Freebie you are so far from it all...

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
It must be really hard to still be in the throes of such a difficult break up, that you need to constantly bring it up.

But when nothing else has happened in your life the past year, I can see how you would dwell on it…..

Reactions: 38
Sorry, but anybody in a cocoon stage (FFS) should be working on themself BY themself not hitching themself to the first lettuce who comes along. It could not be clearer that Joel is a rebound.

• Haha
Reactions: 54
Do people seriously send photos of themselves looking sad to their friends, with a text message saying they are sad?

I've never heard of any adult doing that. That seems bizarre and juvenile to me.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 62
πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„

Get over it.
Oh my goddddddd are you kidding me. I broke up with the guy that !!!!cheated on me with multiple people!!!! about a year ago, I've been dating my current bf about six months, and I literally forget the bastard ex exists 99.999999% of the time

I just cannot grasp how much she's hanging onto her breakup with Ollie and posting *repeated* reflective wistful posts about it even now- if my bf saw I'd posted some reflective tit about my last breakup he would be seriously put off and probably have a serious word, not that I would ever bleeping do that in the first place because a) I've moved on and b) I'm genuinely super happy with my current boyfriend, I have absolutely zero reason to even remember my ex exists or think about that break up at all

God, I'd feel sorry for Joel if he didn't make me feel so greasy. It would totally smash my heart to bits to know my partner was still pining about their breakup with the person before me whilst with me. Imagine what that would do to your self esteem

• Haha
Reactions: 50
Do people seriously send photos of themselves looking sad to their friends, with a text message saying they are sad?

I've never heard of any adult doing that. That seems bizarre and juvenile to me.
Actually not surprised by her doing this at all - very self involved, very on brand

Reactions: 20
Actually not surprised by her doing this at all - very self involved, very on brand
True...I just wondered if it was common

I've had plenty of serious and difficult messages from friends. But never with a photo to show how upset they were. To me sending a photo almost trivialises it and makes it a joke.

I shouldn't be surprised but....wow

Reactions: 14

And this is not the first photo like this; she’s posted several that she took of herself during that time. I don’t get it. What do I miss? In my darkest moments I’ve not once thought to take a pic of my face to send to friends or post on Instagram.

Reactions: 23

From my experience online it seems to be a bit of a gen Z/tiktok user type thing.. I've seen a lot of people filming/taking pictures of themselves weeping on there

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Putting on social media I can kind of understand, it's still awful but it's for public attention.

But to send to friends privately? Seems so narcissistic, and dramatic and very attention seeking. Not something you usually need to do with friends

Carrie at 30 is no gen z either πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ€£πŸ€£

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.