Carrie Hope Fletcher #52 Stranded! In Paris! In the captial of France!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Allthingsmontague stories are just clips of him saying "yayyy" like a bleeping creep 🤢

---

Carries face behind him in the first picture says it all 🤣
When I saw the below picture that Carrie just posted in her stories my first thought about Joel was (again) what a creep!!!!!!!!!!!!
IMG_20230128_234631.jpg

And yes Carrie's face and looks at Joel from the airport screenshots are all of us Tattlers 😂🙄😂

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Her Q&A is exhausting 🥱 The questions are so oddly structured and her responses are like a lecture. I’m drained 🫠

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Haha yes! Can it still be edited? Because it's absolutely "stuck in Paris. THE CAPTIAL CITY OF FRANCE!!!". Let's be true to the source material. It's the funniest.
Also we wouldn't want No Neck and his tiny teeth to get on their high horses and start complaining on Twitter or to the Tattle customer service desk that we are being inaccurate 😂🤷😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Big thank you to icelandair who gave us a selfie of No Neck Shrek and Freebie at the bottom of the Eiffel Tower for our bingo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Because let's face it, without that cancelled flight these two village idiots wouldn't have adventured outside DLP and CDG...😂🤦😂

View attachment 1918092
His mouth just reminds me of a bum hole…

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Yes looking at all THAT love from strangers Freebie as I cannot see a padlock with yours and No Neck initials on?!?!?!?!?!? I guess as there isn't an ounce of real love between you two you didn't bother put one?!...Or maybe you were waiting for Joel to gift you one?!?!
IMG_20230128_234648.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 6
96A22BCD-3E06-4C05-8897-CC1BE9993A6B.jpeg

So she’s doing the wearing two rings on her ring finger to make it look like she’s married thing. As she reads here, Carrie, you shouldn’t put rings of different metals next to each other as they will damage each other. Oh, and take the fake wedding ring off that finger as it’s weird.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Everything these two share is like one big embarrassing spectacle. From the way they refer to each other, their first holiday together, the engagement, to this latest holiday, plus everything in between since last May. How is it possible that not once we’ve seen anything remotely sweet, heartfelt or romantic from them? They constantly overshare and make everything they do look idiotic. How? Sorry, I mean, HOW????

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
His mouth just reminds me of a bum hole
😂💀😂💀😂
Thanks for the laughs!!!!!!!!!!!
A cat's bum hole yes it is exactly what his mouth looks like!!!! Had the image in my head as I finished to read your sentence. This is what his mouth has reminded me for a while but I couldn't put my finger on it and not in it

Last edited:
  • Haha
Everything these two share is like one big embarrassing spectacle. From the way they refer to each other, their first holiday together, the engagement, to this latest holiday, plus everything in between since last May. How is it possible that not once we’ve seen anything remotely sweet, heartfelt or romantic from them? They constantly overshare and make everything they do look idiotic. How? Sorry, I mean, HOW????
I could not possibly agree more

Reactions: 5
His mouth just reminds me of a bum hole…
Yes! I totally thought this myself too. A bum hole is probably cleaner and fresher smelling than his mouth though. Imagine the morning breath from Joel waking you up every morning. He also looks like one of those people who have the disgusting white plaque in the corner of their mouthes in the morning. Eurgh. I feel sick.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Yes looking at all THAT love from strangers Freebie as I cannot see a padlock with yours and No Neck initials on?!?!?!?!?!? I guess as there isn't an ounce of real love between you two you didn't bother put one?!...Or maybe you were waiting for Joel to gift you one?!?!
I can't imagine Carrie paying for anything herself at this point, let alone something she won't get back (she won't get the DIVIDENDS of it, eh)

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Allthingsmontague stories are just clips of him saying "yayyy" like a bleeping creep 🤢
I wonder if that is his sarcastic way of getting back at people who told them to stop moaning yesterday... Everything now is a childish " yayyyyy"

Reactions: 5
This story is so akward though.

joel shoves a camera in her face yet again, says: “we’re going to blue lagoon, aren’t we baby? Say yes.”
It just screams: “dance monkey, dance!”
Yes Joel. You and EVERY OTHER PERSON THAT VISITS ICELAND goes to Blue Lagoon on the way from Keflavik airport to Reykjavik. It's almost compulsory. They probably ask you at the airport if you visited and if you say no they don't let you fly home until you've been back and ticked it off.

It is good though.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
bleeping hell, his reels… have you guys ever watched Charlie the Unicorn (OG YouTube cartoon)? His “YAAAAAAY” reminds me of the two unicorns that keep shouting “HEY CHARLIE WE’RE GOING TO CANDY MOUNTAIN!!!”

• Haha
Reactions: 28
View attachment 1918339
So she’s doing the wearing two rings on her ring finger to make it look like she’s married thing. As she reads here, Carrie, you shouldn’t put rings of different metals next to each other as they will damage each other. Oh, and take the fake wedding ring off that finger as it’s weird.
Has it been resized yet? I wonder if she is wearing that other ring to stop the engagement one from falling off?

Reactions: 8
View attachment 1918330
She does know that the Parisien authorities go and cut all the locks off that bridge from time to time doesn't she

The love is only temporary 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
bleeping hell, his reels… have you guys ever watched Charlie the Unicorn (OG YouTube cartoon)? His “YAAAAAAY” reminds me of the two unicorns that keep shouting “HEY CHARLIE WE’RE GOING TO CANDY MOUNTAIN!!!”
Memory unlocked!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.