Carrie Hope Fletcher #52 Stranded! In Paris! In the captial of France!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well done @DaisySims89 !

We blew through that thread didn't we?!

Continue here.
Will our fave couple make it to Iceland, will they carry on complaining?

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Bravo @DaisySims89 I hope you will have a croissant or two to celebrate this win!?! Winning with a whopping score of 126 votes!

Reactions: 21
What the duck is with all the weird, soft β€˜yaaaaay’s on his stories?! Carrie looks like she low key hates him - how far away does she walk away from him?

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Big thank you to icelandair who gave us a selfie of No Neck Shrek and Freebie at the bottom of the Eiffel Tower for our bingo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Because let's face it, without that cancelled flight these two village idiots wouldn't have adventured outside DLP and CDG...πŸ˜‚πŸ€¦πŸ˜‚
Screenshot_2023-01-28-21-58-26-49.png

IMG_20230128_213618.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 40
In these stories No Neck looked like he was having a stroke or something with the weird way he was moving his lips/mouth...Also piranha's teeth are on full show and Freebies' face/looks are πŸ‘ŒπŸ™„πŸ˜‚
PS) Wishing luck to all the people actually in Iceland more like!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
View attachment 1918046
Even walking around an airport she is glued to her phone?
How did this girl ever spend a couple of hours on stage without it? Did they have to make her special costumes that incorporated a quick-access smartphone pocket?
What kind of utter toddler meltdown ensues if the battery ever runs out?

1674940187302.png

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Again No Neck Iceland is the only thing you are getting IN this holiday 🀦🀑🀦
IMG_20230128_213550.jpg

Riveting content No Neck 🀦🀑🀦 Don't quite your day job to become an influencer just yet πŸ˜‚
IMG_20230128_213604.jpg

Freebie tell me that you are reading Tattle without telling me that you are reading Tattle...πŸ˜‚πŸ€¦πŸ˜‚
IMG_20230128_213630.jpg

An honest Q&A where you will be responding to your own questions and addressing tattlers concerns again more like?!?!? πŸ˜‚πŸ€‘πŸ˜‚
IMG_20230128_213644.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Again No Neck Iceland is the only thing you are getting IN this holiday 🀦🀑🀦
View attachment 1918107
Riveting content No Neck 🀦🀑🀦 Don't quite your day job to become an influencer just yet πŸ˜‚
View attachment 1918111
Freebie tell me that you are reading Tattle without telling me that you are reading Tattle...πŸ˜‚πŸ€¦πŸ˜‚
View attachment 1918116
An honest Q&A where you will be responding to your own questions and addressing tattlers concerns again more like?!?!? πŸ˜‚πŸ€‘πŸ˜‚
View attachment 1918119
FFS a picture of his bag on the conveyor

RIVETING content Joel

Who does he thinks gives two shits about whether his bag arrived or not?
(Well apart from us, laughing our heads off at their juvenile behaviour)

• Haha
Reactions: 31
The q&a response about sex is so cringe. The (probably fake anyway) question is about "sexual confidence", which, I don't think means literal sex, more like feeling sexy or whatever.

Reactions: 19
Even walking around an airport she is glued to her phone?
How did this girl ever spend a couple of hours on stage without it? Did they have to make her special costumes that incorporated a quick-access smartphone pocket?
What kind of utter toddler meltdown ensues if the battery ever runs out?

View attachment 1918106
This story is so akward though.
joel shoves a camera in her face yet again, says: β€œwe’re going to blue lagoon, aren’t we baby? Say yes.”
It just screams: β€œdance monkey, dance!”

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.