Carrie Hope Fletcher #52 Stranded! In Paris! In the captial of France!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sure thing Freebie as you are not doing it with your hot fiancé, you might as well go visit the worldʹs largest collection of penises while in Iceland...Does this mean the collection will have exceptionally two extras models whenever you and No Neck are visiting it then?!?!?!?!?!? 😂🤷😂 Freebie playing the quirky girl card once again while actually she needs to register all the good penises she sees at that museum as she is going to be stuck with No Neck Shrek for the rest of their happy married life together 😂🤡😂
IMG_20230128_213737.jpg

#SoProud!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Carrie you might call yourself a Youtuber but clearly you ain't a good one 😂🤡😂
IMG_20230128_213801.jpg

Carrie do you regret that Oliver dumped you out of the blue?!?!?!??!?!?!? Carrie do you regret getting engaged to your rebound?!?!?!?!?!?
IMG_20230128_213818.jpg

So not Panto then Freebie?!?!?!?!?!?! Again your newly found love for Panto has been short lived as well as all the friends you made for life while doing the Panto right Freebie?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?😂🤡😂
IMG_20230128_214022.jpg

IMG_20230128_214044.jpg

#SelfPromo time witches!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IMG_20230128_214058.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Its so cringe the way he shows her off... like a prized monkey that hes hit the jackpot for, if we can see shes not into him why cant he?

the more i watch of him the more i wanna sew up my vagina he is so grim... imagine those little tiddler teeth coming at ya... just made myself dry heave :sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick:(n)

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Freebie tell me that you are reading Tattle without telling me that you are reading Tattle (take two)...😂🤦😂
IMG_20230128_213831.jpg

More like emotional wreck...😂🤡😂
IMG_20230128_213844.jpg

Could this be the most useless answer ever?!?!? So the panto in Canterbury didn't pay too well then Freebie?!?!?!?! 😂🤦😂
IMG_20230128_213900.jpg

Freebie, I really don't think that you are going back on any West End stages anytime soon...😂🤡😂
IMG_20230128_214207.jpg

Reactions: 10
I wonder if things are all right on the Asscrack Twins front - a lot of silence since the airport...

Reactions: 5
Freebie tell me that you are reading Tattle without telling me that you are reading Tattle (take three)...😂🤦😂 From what A LOT of people have said Freebie you seem to be in the hole category...😂🤷😂
IMG_20230128_213915.jpg
Probably because kids are more forgiving if you are a crappy author who can't write right ?!?!?!?!?!?😂🤡😂 They can fangirl you for a few years while you happily take their money with your crappy ghost written books, until they see your true colours and end up on Tattle...
IMG_20230128_213953.jpg

So Freebie you have ignored Joel and his DMs for 8 YEARS but when you would see him face to face you would discuss for ages about things you would not with people you knew as little as you knew him?!?!?!?! Cut the BS Freebie, another version from Freebie must be hard to be in your head to keep up with all the versions lies you are feeding you fans to be less unhinged about this shame of a relationship/engagement to No Neck...
IMG_20230128_213931.jpg

I thought your honest advice as shown in Joel's stories while in DLP would be to sleep in two different beds, while wearing Disney pyjamas and tucking yourself up right under your chin?!?!?!?!?!?!?! 🤡🤷🤡
IMG_20230128_214122.jpg

---

I wonder if things are all right on the Asscrack Twins front - a lot of silence since the airport...
They probably went to the northern lights excursion this evening?!? 😂🤷😂 Either this or they are extremely busy catching up with their latest thread on here 😂🤡😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Carrie, if you're reading here, hede this wisdom: **what other people think of me is none of my business**

Carrie would be fascinating in an office environment where everyone talks about everyone behind their backs 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Why is she posting highlights from yesterday today when she already did post them yesterday?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Why did he buy her a platinum/white gold engagement ring when she clearly prefers other coloured rings?
I did have to tell my fiancé what colour metal I wanted but I’m glad we had that conversation because I’d be upset if it was any other colour and didnt match my jewellery.

Looks like No Neck joined in the fun of the "honest" Q&A this evening and sent a question to Freebie?!?!?!?! 😂🤷😂 SHE WISHES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Freebie is always all over Jamie who is not interested by her in the slightest!!!!! I bet she still dreams that she will be able to escape as far away as possible with her new beau Jamie ASAP to avoid having to marry No Neck 😂🤡😂
IMG_20230128_214148.jpg

Why did he buy her a platinum/white gold engagement ring when she clearly prefers other coloured rings?
I did have to tell my fiancé what colour metal I wanted but I’m glad we had that conversation because I’d be upset if it was any other colour and didnt match my jewellery.
Because they were dating for 5 minutes before he proposed to her...And during the 8 years he was stalking her he couldn't see her jewellery as he was always too far from her or behind a computer screen 😂🤡😂

Last edited:
Yes agree
and more exclamation points and the typo need adding please amend whoever is able.
Also take out the word ‘in’
I would just like to say it was in caps and had more exclamation points when I did it. Whoever changed it to add the typo took those away!!! But at least we have the typo now 😅

• Haha
I would just like to say it was in caps and had more exclamation points when I did it. Whoever changed it to add the typo took those away!!! But at least we have the typo now 😅
MERCI BEAUCOUP for creating the new thread though!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Honestly these 2 act like a pair of 12 year olds in their first relationship - the fact he cannot refer to her as anything other than “baby” makes me think he’s trying to scream to the world I have a girlfriend- she has a name just because you are in a relationship doesn’t mean you can’t use her actual name.
Also the constant yay in the stories - I’m not sure ifit’s genuine or he’s trying to be funny or sarcastic - if it’s the second it’s blatantly obvious he understands neither

---

Also please someone change their username or handle or whatever to iheartkebabs97 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Why is she posting highlights from yesterday today when she already did post them yesterday?
Option 1) Freebie has nothing to share from Iceland so far as they are having a crappy time there (not because of Iceland but just because these two are who they are...) Option2) Maybe Freebie knew I had missed a few stories and was happy to share them again instead of switching off her phone and enjoy her holiday in Iceland...
Option 3) She needs all the excuses she can to avoid having sexy time with No Neck tonight so she is reposting everything she possible can on her SM to pretend that she is busy and to avoid him...
I will go with option 3 personally 😂🤡😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Allthingsmontague stories are just clips of him saying "yayyy" like a bleeping creep 🤢

---

In these stories No Neck looked like he was having a stroke or something with the weird way he was moving his lips/mouth...Also piranha's teeth are on full show and Freebies' face/looks are 👌🙄😂
PS) Wishing luck to all the people actually in Iceland more like!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
View attachment 1918046
Carries face behind him in the first picture says it all 🤣

• Haha
Why doesn't he kiss her cheek properly? He just rests his lips on her face 🤢 knocks me sick.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Sure thing Freebie as you are not doing it with your hot fiancé, you might as well go visit the worldʹs largest collection of penises while in Iceland...Does this mean the collection will have exceptionally two extras models whenever you and No Neck are visiting it then?!?!?!?!?!? 😂🤷😂 Freebie playing the quirky girl card once again while actually she needs to register all the good penises she sees at that museum as she is going to be stuck with No Neck Shrek for the rest of their happy married life together 😂🤡😂
View attachment 1918148
#SoProud!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Carrie you might call yourself a Youtuber but clearly you ain't a good one 😂🤡😂
View attachment 1918160
Carrie do you regret that Oliver dumped you out of the blue?!?!?!??!?!?!? Carrie do you regret getting engaged to your rebound?!?!?!?!?!?
View attachment 1918162
So not Panto then Freebie?!?!?!?!?!?! Again your newly found love for Panto has been short lived as well as all the friends you made for life while doing the Panto right Freebie?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?😂🤡😂
View attachment 1918169
View attachment 1918178
#SelfPromo time witches!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
View attachment 1918180
Jamie looks like he would rather be anywhere else than in that photo.

• Haha
Is it just me or is the title missing CAPS and !!! because that just makes it ten times more hilarious? 😁
Haha yes! Can it still be edited? Because it's absolutely "stranded in Paris. THE CAPTIAL CITY OF FRANCE!!!". Let's be true to the source material. It's the funniest.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.