Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

JustRelax

This might sound preachy and I apologize if it does because there is nothing more annoying than a preachy person on a gossip website.
But I want to say this:

If you have a similar sized frame or even bigger frame than Carrie and some of these comments make you feel less than stellar about yourself, try to remember that people dislike Carrie in general. I like to think that if they saw someone of Carrie’s size in real life their first thought wouldn’t be, “GOOD GOD EW!” And if it is, that is clearly a them problem. You are not gross or disgusting or any less worthy. In fact, I think you’re pretty damn cool.
Some people are making observations and sympathizing with WHY she might have gained weight which has been done in a respectful and non-malicious way. But for those that make it clear just how disgusting they find Carrie, just know it’s coming from a place of disliking her in general and is not a reflection on anyone else but Carrie.

I’ll be removing myself from my soap box now.

• Heart
Reactions: 129

Fillyjonk

VIP Member
Don’t be ridiculous. Of course it is!
Carrie is entitled to a child.
Therefore it will happen.
My sperm are STRANDED in my gorgeous wife's cervix!!! The CAPTIAL of FERTILITY!!! I demand you compensate us with a BABY, we know what dividends we're entitled to!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 104

Kat5998

VIP Member
I’ve just broken up with my boyfriend of 7 years

(I’m okay, it was my decision)

I wonder who I’ll be engaged to in May? 😂🤪

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 99

F0rg3tm3n0t

From that insta caption I didn't realise Joel's pronouns were they/them, I thought they were des/perate

• Haha
Reactions: 83

Elinie

Chatty Member
Seriously, five minutes on old YouTube videos and a few Instagram screenshots can show just how differently she looks/acts around Joel compared to previous partners. I really tried to find examples of her smiling at him in videos, too :/
The juxtaposition really is jarring. I mean, this is how Carrie used to look at Oliver during completely random moments, vs. her face when Joel was describing realising she was the person he wanted to spend the rest of his life with and proposing to her. I really can’t believe she’d rather spend the rest of her life fake smiling than be single.

A1DCE460-911F-4655-8A6C-555274788560.jpeg
EDBF3FA6-F3E2-43CC-B5B5-0D7F74029E91.jpeg
D61015F2-B541-488A-A1C4-04BCB21933D3.jpeg
C2336ADE-E134-431D-A5D8-9C42FB279884.jpeg
3BC9BA64-26C9-4946-8F15-1E2F3F8757F4.png
23BF231E-B9D6-438A-8A4F-E10935CCC12E.png
5E34BFCC-C6D7-46B5-86DA-7D94455E3FB0.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 74
Things Joel has apparently paid for for Carrie's birthday:

Disney x Coach Bag: £495
Loungefly Ratatouille Bag & Ears: £103
Eurostar Business Class: £350 each
Disneyland Paris Hotel and Tickets: approx £900 (based off Jan 24 prices)
Return Flights to Iceland with Luggage: approx £1000 (based off similar dates/times)
Blue Lagoon Suite: £1300

Total: £4,148

Other costs:
Meal at Chez Janou
Excursions in Iceland
2 additional nights accommodation in Ice land
A week of meals/days out in October

So in all likelihood Joel as spent at least £5,000 on Carrie for her birthday. That's not even considering the cost of her engagement ring or any Christmas gifts during the same period.

There is absolutely no way that man isn't up to his eyeballs in credit cards.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 73

apples38

Remember when this was the most traumatising thing we were dealing with? Simpler times
Screenshot_20230130_014042_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 71

HeyUhey

1674994583287.png

Is he Carrie, is he truly so incredible? And what the hell do you mean “bring you” he didn’t bring you anywhere, you are a fucking adult not his child!! You are literally just traveling TOGETHER!

It’s incredible so pathetic, everything she posts/does is in the hopes Oliver will see and be jealous. She thinks she is really doing something, in a few years she is going to look back and be so embarrassed 🤦🏽‍♀️

• Sick
Reactions: 64