Carrie Hope Fletcher #5 Only Her, Moany Her

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I do have a theory about who Moose might be- only because it was very recently that I binged watch all the behind the scenes stuff on Carrie’s channel.
If you are who I think you are, Carrie was and still is insanely jealous of you!
Keep your head up, you are smashing it!
I feel that we shouldn't speculate, it might get uncomfortable/become a bigger issue for the person/people involved... I know you didn't specifically name anyone, but let's be careful for the sake of her and everyone involved in the show

Reactions: 18
I feel that we shouldn't speculate, it might get uncomfortable/become a bigger issue for the person/people involved... I know you didn't specifically name anyone, but let's be careful for the sake of her and everyone involved in the show
Don’t worry- I’ll never say who I think it is and to be fair I could be wrong x

Reactions: 2
Yeah, I feel that even if we are sure what show and whose male lead is, maybe we should just not say the name. Just for Moose safety.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I wonder if the Cinderella cast and crew are aware of this thread. Is it common knowledge in the musical world? I would personally be mortified if I had behaved/do behave so badly that people discuss it on a forum.

If the behaviour didn’t happen there would be nothing to talk about. And some of it could be fixed very easily, eg as a tiny example, she could give someone a present without posting about it on social media!

Reactions: 4
Whenever she talks in the groupchat she usually brings up these boards, sometimes multiple times a day, so yeah she absolutely checks here very frequently
Hi Carrie! How's that busy life treating you? 👋

She is unbelievable. Can't believe the last few pages of this thread.

Reactions: 3
The irony in all this is the plot in one of Carrie's books (When the Curtain Falls) is about a creepy theatre producer who keeps making advances towards his lead actress, finding excuses to isolate her from the rest of the cast, and insulting and belittling the man she's actually seeing, all of which makes her extremely uncomfortable but she can't say anything because he's a much bigger name in the industry than her and is in a position of power.

5bb9e5cc2e77534b6e50793348c0a7a9.jpg

Reactions: 14
Her statement of ‘it’s our job to be close’ really bugs me, because no, no it’s not. Your job is to ACT close. You could hate each other’s guts off stage for all anyone in the audience cared. Obviously it’s going to make everyone’s lives easier if you get along with your costars, particularly if you’re sharing romantic scenes, but you’re actors, you’re supposed to act as the characters, not BE the characters

Reactions: 16
I'm so sorry for how Carrie made you feel, Anon_moose. She sounds absolutely awful, the most toxic sort of person.

I'm now hoping Cinderella will be a total trainwreck with some really brutal reviews. Something needs to bring Carrie down a peg or two. She's got even more obnoxious (amazed this is even possible!) since working with ALW and it will be sweet justice if he winds up dropping her like a hot potato because Cinderella flops.

Reactions: 9
Whenever she talks in the groupchat she usually brings up these boards, sometimes multiple times a day, so yeah she absolutely checks here very frequently
I don't get why she would bring it up to others? Why would she want to draw attention to it? Does she complain about what people say on here about herself/the show you guys were in to you guys in the group? Or does she mention it for some other reason? Is her goal sympathy or venting or something else?

This is another example of Carrie inserting herself into a conversation. The person she responded to said something about how it would be nice to have a show featuring ordinary people as there are a lot of celebrity shows on at the moment. It wasn’t a critical comment, it was just an opinion. She jumped in with her snippy reply and passive aggressive love heart and now that person has had to delete their account!

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
While I am absolutely loving this tea, @Anon_moose, please be careful with what you post here - no gossip is worth you risking your career, though I’m so sorry you had to deal with this.

Reactions: 23
Is there anyway we can report Carrie? I'm so sick of her getting Away with all this bullying and passive aggressiveness!

Reactions: 5
Scott’s appearing on The Circle tonight, which I think he’s going to be really good at, but I’m not looking forward to Carrie’s relentless tweets and instagrams about it like Gi on I’m A Celeb

This is another example of Carrie inserting herself into a conversation. The person she responded to said something about how it would be nice to have a show featuring ordinary people as there are a lot of celebrity shows on at the moment. It wasn’t a critical comment, it was just an opinion. She jumped in with her snippy reply and passive aggressive love heart and now that person has had to delete their account!
Good god this infuriated me, also even if you wanted to defend the show you have the easiest way to do it by just explaining technically Sam Barks was a normal girl when she auditioned for the tv show finding Nancy and became a star, but of course Carrie would never bring such praise and attention to another, certainly not the woman about to play Elsa in the same show as her boyfriend 👀

Reactions: 5
We must be nearing the end of this thread- anyone got any ideas for the name of the next one?
The only thing I’ve got is ‘Bad Cinderella- really bad, bully Cinderella’. I’m not very good at this lol

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I was thinking we could adapt someone’s earlier post:

Over 800 books in her house and she’s always reading Tattle.

Reactions: 24
I was thinking we could adapt someone’s earlier post:

Over 800 books in her house and she’s always reading Tattle.
Yeah that’s so much better than mine!
Hi Carrie- so much for that echo chamber of praise you were trying to create. Why do you keep reading here then? Get help girl. It’s not healthy to seek out the bad conversations about yourself. We are doing it here, away from you for a reason. Like the people on Twitter that you tweet ‘you don’t have to watch the All Star Musicals - just change the channel’, you choose to read here, no one forces you to! Why are you here???

Reactions: 6
Hey Carrie! Would love to hear you attempt you defend yourself without being block everyone on here 😂😂😂

My awful name suggestion:

Carrie Mope Fisher (Fletcher) Call Me Bully-rella.

Reactions: 7
I wonder if part of the reason Carrie won't do any shows as herself is because she knows she's not genuine or kind and she's worried that when she can't heavily edit and plan everything she says her facade will crack even more and her fans might finally see the true her.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.