Carrie Hope Fletcher #50 Fuel my ego, line my pockets, praise my flaws or join the block-list

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In response to the last thread, I don't think Joel is neurodivergent. I think he's grown up in an echo chamber of praise like Carrie and has no sense of how functioning adults behave. He's just pulling a pathetic stunt to try and get a sponsorship deal with Waitrose or some gifted tit.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
In response to the last thread, I don't think Joel is neurodivergent. I think he's grown up in an echo chamber of praise like Carrie and has no sense of how functioning adults behave. He's just pulling a pathetic stunt to try and get a sponsorship deal with Waitrose or some gifted tit.
I very much doubt Waitrose would go for him.

Reactions: 2
I just finished thread 48 thinking i'd be up to date but this one was just created, my god its gonna take another week to catch up

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Imo she needs to do away with red tones in her hair completely and go back to honey/caramel browns.

Reactions: 39
Also just had to pause to do a double take as for a moment it looked like Joel was watching Carrie YouTube videos circa 2012 on the TV 😂

Luckily it appears to just be a video of someone discussing another person with a famous brother whose name rhymes with "marry". 😉
Why did he feel the need to post this. I don't understand.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Here's the photo, what do we think? I agree that she should go back to blonde and browns, this does nothing for her
She looks at least 40. The styling, the colour, the glasses - none of it is working and all of it is saying "I'm a quirky 45 year old librarian who loves getting crazy with a chardonnay!"

• Haha
Reactions: 50
Also just had to pause to do a double take as for a moment it looked like Joel was watching Carrie YouTube videos circa 2012 on the TV 😂

Luckily it appears to just be a video of someone discussing another person with a famous brother whose name rhymes with "marry". 😉
Ew wtf is this 🤢 I don't follow Joel or Carrie so I only see posts from here ...and never did I expect to see Joel wearing nothing but a carrier bag. He's so desperate to get paid ads from being with Carrie

Here's the photo, what do we think? I agree that she should go back to blonde and browns, this does nothing for her
Anyone notice she's starting to bald slightly where she does her parting

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Screenshot_20230117-171319~2.png

This picture sums up Carrie. Begs for freebies, only to dump them in her house later. Doesn't hang it up..just leaves it next to all the other junk

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.