Carrie Hope Fletcher #43 Relationship moving faster than this thread!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine being so insecure about your relationship that you have to make a whole instagram account just to be like ... 'look we've known each other for 8 years!!!'

• Haha
Reactions: 57
Imagine being so insecure about your relationship that you have to make a whole instagram account just to be like ... 'look we've known each other for 8 years!!!'
Also I assumed the first selfie was from their first meeting but no... the pics are literally 5 months apart

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
I suspect they weren’t going to post on their account until they’d announced their wedding date... however people commenting on how unprofessional Joel’s account is and not wanting to see him in Hamilton, I think his agent told him to! He’s limited in the roles he can play due to his age, look, etc, so likely hoping to plod along as the king for as long as possible.
There’s no way his agent, her agent, Hamilton producers, haven’t had a word! They won’t give a tit about offending him, they want the money!

Reactions: 21
I don’t know if I should post a screenshot of it here, but I was looking at Debbie’s followers to see if the joint account was on there and there’s a whole Instagram account dedicated to all of the red flags that Joel is displaying!!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 57
Can’t believe the joint account has gone live!! Aaaaaand they’re already rewriting their own history 😂 ‘6 months later’ when it was still only 5 when they got engaged, and definitely having to throw in that they’ve known each other for 8 years and ‘reconnected’ in March to desperately try and make it seem less unhinged. Also I thought Carrie slid into Joel’s DMs according to herself a while back 🤔

Anyway with Carrie saying they started talking in March it made me look back through their socials and pick out a few key things.
• Carrie got dumped in mid-January, we know this
• Joel first commented on her insta on 21st March so they must have reconnected around this time
• On 26th March Carrie posted a pic about not letting anyone ‘dull your sparkle’ clearly still devastated from her breakup and taking jabs at Oliver
• 2nd April Joel conveniently posted a video of him and his goddaughter singing a song from Heathers so he could tag Carrie
• 4th April is when Carrie posted her long Insta caption about how much she was still struggling with her breakup and the pressure of performing a character who is bullied for her appearance—this also featured in a Daily Mail article
• Less than a MONTH later is their first date and then immediately going public and saying they love each other, and the rest is history

I just feel so uncomfortable. Joel honest to God preyed on her when she was still vulnerable and reeling, it’s so deranged and unhealthy, it is NOT romantic, and now they’ve already merged into one pathetic mess?? Also who tf takes a ‘first date selfie’ 😭
My memory on this is shaky in regards to timing. But I remember when she first posted about her date with Joel that I thought she had posted a pic with him in the group when she was in the hot tub? I forget if that was a vacation or just a weekend with friends. Could that have been March? It was before I knew anything about him so at the time I remember thinking how cute it was 🤢. Again, could be wrong and it was in a story so no way of checking

Slightly off topic but I’d love to see the pair of them at a Karen’s Diner, don’t know which one would cry first!
Can't you see Joel trying to give as good as he gets, making sassy comments that don't quite land and looking like an idiot? I'd also love to see that 😂

I would also cry at one of them places. Especially as I'm veggie and I've heard there's special treatment then haha

The inception level of sharing stories that's going to happen between Joel and the joint account is going to blow up instagram at some point...

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I don’t know if I should post a screenshot of it here, but I was looking at Debbie’s followers to see if the joint account was on there and there’s a whole Instagram account dedicated to all of the red flags that Joel is displaying!!
Only 3 🚩?! 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
My memory on this is shaky in regards to timing. But I remember when she first posted about her date with Joel that I thought she had posted a pic with him in the group when she was in the hot tub? I forget if that was a vacation or just a weekend with friends. Could that have been March? It was before I knew anything about him so at the time I remember thinking how cute it was 🤢. Again, could be wrong and it was in a story so no way of checking
That wasn't with Joel

Reactions: 5
What’s the account? Edit- I found it. 😳

Reactions: 1
I just personally don't understand why he would choose the theatre to propose in when he has already booked for them to go to Disneyland Paris together. Surley knowing how big of a Disney fan she is you would propose there even though it may be cheesy.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.