Carrie Hope Fletcher #4 Bland Cindermehla

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone asked her about thanksgiving and she said she's more of a Christmas person, with a video of her putting lights on a big tree in (I think) her garden. Someone asked why her tree was outside and she just responded "that's not my christmas tree!"...I mean......She could have elaborated. It's fair that someone thought it was her Christmas tree. She put up a video of her decorating it whilst talking about Christmas!

Answers like that just baffle me. She could say "We have this huge pine tree in my garden, we like to decorate it early! We haven't got one inside yet, but I'll show you when it arrives!" - it's just basic friendliness? When she just does a short, sharp answers like that it feels like she's snapping at people.

Reactions: 21
Oh my god that story is so rude, it’s disgusting. What an horribly inflated sense of self importance. Just don’t answer the questions you think are ‘below you’?? Also, what ‘juicy’ questions are there to ask her? Her life isn’t that interesting whatsoever. And whatever happened to her ‘personal boundaries’?

Reactions: 10
I think the most annoying thing about her response to the Q&A questions is that we're living in SUCH uncertain times right now - least of all with regards to theatre.... her fans or people even remotely interested in her and her work are going to be going to her platforms directly about new developments / new dates etc. Les Mis is meant to be next month. Get off that high horse of yours, Carrie.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I think the most annoying thing about her response to the Q&A questions is that we're living in SUCH uncertain times right now - least of all with regards to theatre.... her fans or people even remotely interested in her and her work are going to be going to her platforms directly about new developments / new dates etc. Les Mis is meant to be next month. Get off that high horse of yours, Carrie.
both fletchers seem to have that High Horse. Two for one special, maybe? I find their need to find the most mundane things “quirky” highly bleeping irritating. They do have basic musical talent though I’llgive them that. But they’re nothing on their own. Tom needed McFly for music/Dougie for his childrens books and Carrie needed Toms fame to get her career off the ground.

Reactions: 6
Bet all we're going to hear about now is how amazing 'the only woman to give birth and the world renowned parenting expert' sister in law is amd telling us to all go vote for her 🤢 don't get me wrong I used to love Gi but she got a bit too overrated for me and the ego just went a bit to big

Reactions: 9
Bet all we're going to hear about now is how amazing 'the only woman to give birth and the world renowned parenting expert' sister in law is amd telling us to all go vote for her 🤢 don't get me wrong I used to love Gi but she got a bit too overrated for me and the ego just went a bit to big
My husband has never heard of Gi but we watched last night and he was really perplexed and said "she's mentioned her knickers about six times now, is she okay?"

Reactions: 5
I, like many others, used to love Gi but it's like Carrie.

They let their egos take over and have turned them into insufferable people.

I can't begin to imagine what family get together with the Fletcher's are like with all those egos milling around. Ugh.

Reactions: 10
I’m actually quite enjoying Gi on I’m a Celeb. Thought she’d be more of a whinger, but she’s pretty funny so far! Carrie’s live reactions on Instagram are as obnoxious as I expected them to be...

Reactions: 5
I, like many others, used to love Gi but it's like Carrie.

They let their egos take over and have turned them into insufferable people.

I can't begin to imagine what family get together with the Fletcher's are like with all those egos milling around. Ugh.
I agree with this - both Carrie and Gi are incredibly smug and it’s embarrassing.

Reactions: 2
I really used to love Gi's videos but she ended up turning into one of those women who couldn't talk about anything other than her children, and being a mother became her only personality trait. Even Gi's books/line of writing turned into parenting books. There was a huge gap between the book she co-wrote with Tom, Eve of Man, and it was really strange and seemed like they just didn't care about it at all. Clearly just a money thing rather than something they felt passionately about.

And yes, the knickers thing with Gi on I'm A Celeb, I noticed that too. I really hope she doesn't go on like that every time. 😂

Sometimes I wish it could go back to the Dear Tom/ Dear Carrie days which were so much nicer and a lot more real. I originally found Carrie through Tom's videos.

Pretty weird that she’s doing this collab with Oliver’s ex girlfriend’s sister lol very tempted to ask about that connection

Reactions: 11
So for this particular Q&A we’re allowed to ask anything but the other day it was only things that can’t be googled? 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
"how does it feel to be working together considering the history?" Or do I need to Google that, Carrie??

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I wonder do they have a rep or agent in common? Perhaps this is one of those things they've been told to do? Just seems unlikely to have happened organically.

Can someone please ask her about what questions we can ask or do we need to Google it?

I'd love to see you if she gives a snarky response lol.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.