Carrie Hope Fletcher #4 Bland Cindermehla

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you guys think the show will open at this point? It keeps being pushed and most of the reviews of the songs are not good. they want to release the album before the show opens, so dunno.

Reactions: 4
Haven't they cast the stepmother character as well? It's crazy how much ALW is utilising Carrie for the marketing when they have another actor attached who hasn't appeared in any of it. The whole thing feels like a Carrie vehicle, which is odd because she's not a celebrity outside of a small internet/theatre circle.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Haven't they cast the stepmother character as well? It's crazy how much ALW is utilising Carrie for the marketing when they have another actor attached who hasn't appeared in anything. The whole thing feels like a Carrie vehicle, which is odd because she's not a celebrity outside of a small internet/theatre circle.
I didn't think of that but now you mention it, I know what you mean! It makes you feel bad for the rest of the cast!

Although, I think someone said it before but I think Carrie's popularity is beginning to dwindle anyway.

- her Twitter posts barely get much interaction except from her minions and her numbers are dropping constantly

- she barely uploads on to YouTube anymore

- even her Instagram is quieter than normally. It's also boring. So many bloody Q and A's! Or coffee shots or Edgar pictures

Also, I don't know what else she can do Theatre wise if she's struggling with acting and dancing. Even her voice is not as powerful as it once was.

I feel like she was at her peak in 2015.

I wonder what she thinks about six being turned into a movie musical?!
She probably expects Cinderella will too ... dream on ...

Haven't they cast the stepmother character as well? It's crazy how much ALW is utilising Carrie for the marketing when they have another actor attached who hasn't appeared in any of it. The whole thing feels like a Carrie vehicle, which is odd because she's not a celebrity outside of a small internet/theatre circle.
Stepmother is played by Victoria Hamilton-Barritt who was in the highly acclaimed recent West End production of Death of a Salesman, the original West End cast of Into the Heights, and has had more leading roles in musical theatre than Carrie who's on her first. You'd think she would get a look-in, apparently not ...

• Wow
Reactions: 10
0B7733A3-96C5-4DA2-B825-40B48D68B189.jpeg

This twitter account has me creasing. I’m not seeing anyone saying anything good about this show apart from her fans 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
So her new Q&A rule is that people can only ask her questions that can’t be googled. The arrogance of this woman knows no bounds. She must really dislike her fans.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Carrie trying to line up her next Andrew Lloyd Webber gig as the narrator in Joseph.
Her favourite musical theatre song is Any Dream Will Do? Since when???😂 We see you Carrie ...

Saw this on Carrie's Instagram story 😂
Makes me sad . The outrage she could’ve possibly said f*****g while in just one song we had
BARKING MAD, NUTTER, LOON
possibly the worst lyrics in the history of musical theatre sung by Miss Positive Mental Health herself. Fully expecting the creative team to just go the whole hog and call it MAD CINDERELLA
Anyone see a problem here?
Double post. But this one from her story really grinds my gears

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
So her new Q&A rule is that people can only ask her questions that can’t be googled. The arrogance of this woman knows no bounds. She must really dislike her fans.
So unprofessional as well.
She should be promoting her work to her fans, not scolding people who are interested in seeing her perform and want to support her work.

She is so blind to how rude she is!

I don't know anyone in the person in the public eye who speaks to her fans that way, disgusting!

I get it's annoying being asked similar questions but get over it! She insists on doing those crappy Q and A's all the time, what do you expect people to ask about?

Reactions: 8
The thing is she doesn’t have to answer anything that gets sent to her. If she doesn’t like a question why doesn’t she just ignore it and move on rather than making a big deal out of it every single time?!

Reactions: 17
The thing is she doesn’t have to answer anything that gets sent to her. If she doesn’t like a question why doesn’t she just ignore it and move on rather than making a big deal out of it every single time?!
Exactly. No she likes to humiliate people by being rude about their questions, I think she forgets some of her fans sending questions are like 12 years old...

Reactions: 11
She is so blind to how rude she is!

I don't know anyone in the person in the public eye who speaks to her fans that way, disgusting!

I get it's annoying being asked similar questions but get over it! She insists on doing those crappy Q and A's all the time, what do you expect people to ask about?
To be fair to her, I do find it really annoying that she answers such basic questions/the same questions all the time in her q&as, but it's totally on her to not pick those questions. And as you say, she does a q&a so often that it must be hard for the fans to think of new questions constantly.

Reactions: 8
Why doesn’t she do a saved highlight of FAQ and then politely suggest people look there first?

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.