Carrie Hope Fletcher #4 Bland Cindermehla

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It seems the black lace/mesh dress thing seems to be the uniform for Carrie when doing these performances. I’m not a fan, seems like trying too hard to be edgy with the 90s spaghetti top over a sheer blouse with A-line skirt and boots.

Reactions: 6
I know that she's the main character etc, and it isn't really possible to do ensemble numbers at the moment, but I think I'd like to see the fairy tale cast in pretty costumes because a) they're more fun to look at than black and boots, and b) Cinders is supposed to be a contrast to them. On her own she just doesn't seem very nice.

Reactions: 10
I know that she's the main character etc, and it isn't really possible to do ensemble numbers at the moment, but I think I'd like to see the fairy tale cast in pretty costumes because a) they're more fun to look at than black and boots, and b) Cinders is supposed to be a contrast to them. On her own she just doesn't seem very nice.
Exactly, and I get the set was sparse because of multiple acts going on one after the other but it was literally a woman in a black dress with her ‘uncool grandad’ at a side angle playing the keyboard, which I couldn’t hear much of btw. She would have been fine just her and a track, but it seems ALW needs to sell himself as part of it.

ALW described her as "a bit of a goth" ...

• Haha
  • Wow
While we're on the topic of her terrible pronunciation in Bad Cinderella, does anyone else hear "Cindererra" every damn time she sings? Honestly the song is terrible anyway but that one word is genuinely the most off-putting thing about it for me

Reactions: 4
Exactly, and I get the set was sparse because of multiple acts going on one after the other but it was literally a woman in a black dress with her ‘uncool grandad’ at a side angle playing the keyboard, which I couldn’t hear much of btw. She would have been fine just her and a track, but it seems ALW needs to sell himself as part of it.
ALW really brought nothing to the performance. If you didn’t know who he was you really would think Carrie had just brought her creepy old grandad along for the ride. I love some of ALW’s work but he really is such an odd guy - face for the radio as my Grandma would say!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Whomever did her hair and dressing... She looks so much older than her 28 years...

I love her normal hair but this looks so poofy. I feel like the overdid it with the diffuser and products maybe?

Reactions: 8
While we're on the topic of her terrible pronunciation in Bad Cinderella, does anyone else hear "Cindererra" every damn time she sings? Honestly the song is terrible anyway but that one word is genuinely the most off-putting thing about it for me
I wonder whether she's over-correcting a bit, or in an odd way? In her natural accent, I suspect she'd say (or have said growing up) an L that sounds a bit like a W.

Reactions: 3
ALW really brought nothing to the performance. If you didn’t know who he was you really would think Carrie had just brought her creepy old grandad along for the ride. I love some of ALW’s work but he really is such an odd guy - face for the radio as my Grandma would say!
Yeah, they looked like they were auditioning for BGT together 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Yeah, they looked like they were auditioning for BGT together 😂
A couple of socially distanced dancers or some basic portable scenery would have helped a bit. From these performances it’s really hard to see what the actual production might look like.

Reactions: 5
Assuming Carrie isn't getting asked many questions anymore considering she barely answers many nowadays?

I don't know why she does so many too, so boring and repetitive.

Reactions: 1
I came with Bland Cindermehla but didn’t put it for title suggestions 😭😭😭😭

I was wondering if Carrie did her hair or not because it was super puffy and not flattering and she is usually better when her hair is longish....can’t believe a professional look at her hair, did that and everybody approved

Reactions: 2
I wonder how many more bland TV performances of Bad Cinderella we will get before the show actually opens next year.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.