Carrie Hope Fletcher #39 On the 12th day of Joelmas my true love gave to me… a lifetime of co-dependency

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
About the disney copyright infringement, there is a whole sub industry of knock off disney merch that rips off disney on etsy and also other sites (selling things like ears, tshirts, etc). Disney allow a lot slide, especially when it comes to fonts etc. However where this company could be in trouble is blatant use of disney princesses and characters. Those are very much a protected image and also the ones for sale aren't that great, some very disproportionate drawings. If they haven't sought licences then yeah I can see that being an issue.

Disney themselves do have a separate department dedicated to copyright infringement, and I've emailed them before about companies that I think have gone too far for them to investigate, and they are still operating. Easy to Google the info on contacting them.

It annoys me so much that people not only do copyright infringement on others work, but also the entitlement that they don't see anything wrong with it. They are making money off the back of others work, and 9 times out of 10 it's shoddy copies too. It's the disneh equivalent of buying a Prado bag at the market.

I assume Tom would be fine with people covering and releasing covers of Mcfly songs without prior permission and royalties paid.
I really hope he gets flagged for this

Reactions: 11
He's loving all the money and attention he's getting from being with Carrie. He's what Oliver was accused of but 100x worse

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
So they’ve mentioned future kids today I’m guessing? Maybe the final day will be a positive pregnancy test after all. 🤢 I hope not but it sounds like the kind of dramatics these two would love....

• Sick
Reactions: 12
So they’ve mentioned future kids today I’m guessing? Maybe the final day will be a positive pregnancy test after all. 🤢 I hope not but it sounds like the kind of dramatics these two would love....
We joke about this but we also joked about them getting engaged and look what happened

• Haha
Reactions: 36
i have my brother listed in my phone as 'brother' but that is mainly in case of emergency and they are looking in my phone to call someone. but other than that i call him by his name
I call my brother 'brother' when context is needed (ie introducing him to someone or talking about him), but I don't think I have ever addressed him as brother to his face. Too weird for me.
Also, what are we calling as the gift for the season finale of the 12 days if Ickmas? Is it just gonna be a card saying ‘It’s me, I’m home’ 🤢
'I got off the plane 😭 '

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
May have already been posted, sorry, got 8 pages to catch up on! But it is DEFINITELY Joel. Check out the 'about' page, it has a collection called 'Carrie'
1667566662263.png

Reactions: 15
May have already been posted, sorry, got 8 pages to catch up on! But it is DEFINITELY Joel. Check out the 'about' page, it has a collection called 'Carrie'
View attachment 1703647
I think it was posted earlier, but what an absolute creep. It's like if he has a pinterest board just dedicated to her *goes searching*

eta- this shop has been up for at least a year right? I hope to god this folder was made recently

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
I think it was posted earlier, but what an absolute creep. It's like if he has a pinterest board just dedicated to her *goes searching*

eta- this shop has been up for at least a year right? I hope to god this folder was made recently
Credit to Kuyl, just made it to their post! You lovely lot move too fast for me 🙃
Oh god, I HOPE it's recent. If it's not, that is seriously disturbing.

Reactions: 4
How many photos of your hand could you need. I took one when I got engaged! Only one.
Screams more obsessed with being engaged and having a ring to flash around than actually marrying the love of her life.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Because he's famous now don't you know 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 FLETCHER FAM
I hate that we all called it too 😭

It's bad enough getting them matching shirts for a holiday you weren't invited to, but then to get one yourself??? It's too much. It's too much.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.