Carrie Hope Fletcher #39 On the 12th day of Joelmas my true love gave to me… a lifetime of co-dependency

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Part of me wonders if Joel does know on some level that Carrie is just in it to check a box and that's why everything is so over the top? Compensating for knowing your partner isn't actually interested in you.

It's very sad really.
10000% as ridiculous as he is I don’t think he’s stupid. He knows that she’s in a vulnerable spot and a little desperate to hit her milestones and he’s taken advantage. I can guarantee he’s used the term “landed on my feet” when describing getting Carrie as a partner. He gets an attractive, well connected partner that he can boast about and she gets her tick list ticked.
Once they settle into real life and the love bombing stops there’s going to be fall out. (Though I reckon he’ll have her legally bound to him before his sweet lovey dovey persona changes)

And without a doubt in future arguments he’ll do the old “you’re too good for me” emotional manipulation

Reactions: 25
We discussed making Joel a separate thread a while ago. But this is too good to separate. They have morphed into one huge attention hungry monster.
I literally can’t look away.

• Haha
Reactions: 59
Joel’s just done a review of Flat Iron… Why is he making out like it was a #giftedsponad meal??? Flat Iron don’t exactly need the promo, m8?
Also, if I were to do a food blogger-type review, I’d maybe try and think of a different adjective to ‘amazing’; which he said 3 times, including the bleddy caption!
Is he wearing shorts in that reel? To a restaurant? I don’t think people should dress formally to go to a restaurant (unless it has a specific dress code) but sports shorts to a sit down meal is odd.

Also, what are we calling as the gift for the season finale of the 12 days if Ickmas? Is it just gonna be a card saying ‘It’s me, I’m home’ 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 17
Is he wearing shorts in that reel? To a restaurant? I don’t think people should dress formally to go to a restaurant (unless it has a specific dress code) but sports shorts to a sit down meal is odd.

Also, what are we calling as the gift for the season finale of the 12 days if Ickmas? Is it just gonna be a card saying ‘It’s me, I’m home’ 🤢
12 days of Ickmas cracked me up 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
We discussed making Joel a separate thread a while ago. But this is too good to separate. They have morphed into one huge attention hungry monster.
He's also completely irrelevant without her

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I can't believe she's shagging that. There really is hope for us all.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 38
I don't even call my blood related brother, brother. Call him Tom you absolute weirdo.

Also, the fact that Joel bought all of those tops is definitely to 1. Suck up to the Fletchers and 2. Remind them that he wasn't invited
i have my brother listed in my phone as 'brother' but that is mainly in case of emergency and they are looking in my phone to call someone. but other than that i call him by his name

Reactions: 7
Maybe he's called Pirahna because he's all teeth and no lips aswell!

Anyway, it's a tit, scary looking seahorse gift, so let's add it into the song. Here we go!

On the first day of Joelmas, my fiance gave to me....a gift card for a takeaway.

On the second day of Joelmas, my fiance gave to me....a lego set age 4+ and a giftcard for a takeaway!

On the third day of Joelmas, my fiance gave to me....a Buzz pez dispenser, a lego set age 4+ and a gift card for a takeaway!

On the fourth day of Joelmas, my fiance gave to me.....a pick me up book of quotes, a Buzz pez dispenser, a lego set age 4+ and a gift card for a takeaway!

On the fifth day of Joelmas, my fiance gave to me.....NEPRESSO COFFEE PODS, a pick me up book of quotes, a Buzz pez dispenser, a lego set age 4+ and a gift card for a takeaway!

On the sixth day of Joelmas, my fiance gave to me......one squeezy cat toy, NEPRESSO COFFEE PODS, a pick me up book of quotes, a Buzz pez dispenser, a lego set age 4+ and a gift card for a takeaway!

On the seventh day of Joelmas, my fiance gave to me........a pet water bottle, one squeezy cat toy, NEPRESSO COFFEE PODS, a pick me up book of quotes, a Buzz pez dispenser, a lego set age 4+ and a gift card for a takeaway!

On the eighth day of Joelmas, my fiance gave to me a double-dipping bowl set, a pet water bottle, one squeezy cat toy, NEPRESSO COFFEE PODS, a pick me up book of quotes, a Buzz pez dispenser, a lego set age 4+ and a gift card for a takeaway!

On the ninth day of Joelmas, my fiance gave to me.......a box of festive chocolates, a double-dipping bowl set, a pet water bottle, one squeezy cat toy, NEPRESSO COFFEE PODS, a pick me up book of quotes, a Buzz pez dispenser, a lego set age 4+ and a gift card for a takeaway!!

On the tenth day of Joelmas, my fiance gave to me.......a haunted house escape room (RUN CARRIE, RUN!), a box of festive chocolates, a double-dipping bowl set, a pet water bottle, one squeezy cat toy, NEPRESSO COFFEE PODS, a pick me up book of quotes, a Buzz pez dispenser, a lego set age 4+ and a gift card for a takeaway!!

On the eleventh day of Joelmas, my fiance gave to me.......a toy for our unconceived child, a haunted house escape room (RUN CARRIE, RUN!), a box of festive chocolates, a double-dipping bowl set, a pet water bottle, one squeezy cat toy, NEPRESSO COFFEE PODS, a pick me up book of quotes, a Buzz pez dispenser, a lego set age 4+ and a gift card for a takeaway!!

**Please note, that if the child is indeed conceived and day 12 is a pregnancy test, baby vest or some other indication of a mini Crapulet, I will edit the song accordingly**

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Why has Joel reshared the Coppa Club place they went to for Carries birthday? It just screams I want attention for something I did ages ago (again)

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Future thread title: ‘red flags every morning, carrie’s warning’

(or fletchers warning) 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 36
They’ve morphed into one huge asscrack. They make me sick. The ick is real.

Reactions: 8
I may have emailed them last night 🫣

Maybe he's called Pirahna because he's all teeth and no lips aswell!

Anyway, it's a tit, scary looking seahorse gift, so let's add it into the song. Here we go!

On the first day of Joelmas, my fiance gave to me....a gift card for a takeaway.

On the second day of Joelmas, my fiance gave to me....a lego set age 4+ and a giftcard for a takeaway!

On the third day of Joelmas, my fiance gave to me....a Buzz pez dispenser, a lego set age 4+ and a gift card for a takeaway!

On the fourth day of Joelmas, my fiance gave to me.....a pick me up book of quotes, a Buzz pez dispenser, a lego set age 4+ and a gift card for a takeaway!

On the fifth day of Joelmas, my fiance gave to me.....NEPRESSO COFFEE PODS, a pick me up book of quotes, a Buzz pez dispenser, a lego set age 4+ and a gift card for a takeaway!

On the sixth day of Joelmas, my fiance gave to me......one squeezy cat toy, NEPRESSO COFFEE PODS, a pick me up book of quotes, a Buzz pez dispenser, a lego set age 4+ and a gift card for a takeaway!

On the seventh day of Joelmas, my fiance gave to me........a pet water bottle, one squeezy cat toy, NEPRESSO COFFEE PODS, a pick me up book of quotes, a Buzz pez dispenser, a lego set age 4+ and a gift card for a takeaway!

On the eighth day of Joelmas, my fiance gave to me a double-dipping bowl set, a pet water bottle, one squeezy cat toy, NEPRESSO COFFEE PODS, a pick me up book of quotes, a Buzz pez dispenser, a lego set age 4+ and a gift card for a takeaway!

On the ninth day of Joelmas, my fiance gave to me.......a box of festive chocolates, a double-dipping bowl set, a pet water bottle, one squeezy cat toy, NEPRESSO COFFEE PODS, a pick me up book of quotes, a Buzz pez dispenser, a lego set age 4+ and a gift card for a takeaway!!

On the tenth day of Joelmas, my fiance gave to me.......a haunted house escape room (RUN CARRIE, RUN!), a box of festive chocolates, a double-dipping bowl set, a pet water bottle, one squeezy cat toy, NEPRESSO COFFEE PODS, a pick me up book of quotes, a Buzz pez dispenser, a lego set age 4+ and a gift card for a takeaway!!

On the eleventh day of Joelmas, my fiance gave to me.......a toy for our unconceived child, a haunted house escape room (RUN CARRIE, RUN!), a box of festive chocolates, a double-dipping bowl set, a pet water bottle, one squeezy cat toy, NEPRESSO COFFEE PODS, a pick me up book of quotes, a Buzz pez dispenser, a lego set age 4+ and a gift card for a takeaway!!

**Please note, that if the child is indeed conceived and day 12 is a pregnancy test, baby vest or some other indication of a mini Crapulet, I will edit the song accordingly**
The “future child” thing was too much for me. It really seemed inconceivable (pun not really intended) that day 12 was a pregnancy test but …
He was acting a bit more “sick” today and the coat on inside could be an attempt at demonstrating a fever. (But 11 days?!)
And didn’t we say many pages ago he would call her wifey?!

Reactions: 20
I'm still baffled by all the weirdo superfans that are egging him on with this 12 days of Ickmas, and now encouraging him to do advent as well.

1667563092013.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Joel’s just done a review of Flat Iron… Why is he making out like it was a #giftedsponad meal??? Flat Iron don’t exactly need the promo, m8?
Also, if I were to do a food blogger-type review, I’d maybe try and think of a different adjective to ‘amazing’; which he said 3 times, including the bleddy caption!
where is this?

Reactions: 1
What I find bizarre is that the way they’re talking is actually entirely impersonal and non-colloquial. Some of the phrases that are used sound like extracts from a romance novel ie, “our life is going to be spectacular” “I love you forever and ever”, “she’s too wonderful”. It’s all overcompensation and completely unrealistic. Why not mention her name? Why not acknowledge that life will have ups and downs and that their LOVE is spectacular rather than Carrie ordering that their life “is going to be”. I’m confounded.

PS the “thank you wifey” did me in 💀

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.