Carrie Hope Fletcher #39 On the 12th day of Joelmas my true love gave to me… a lifetime of co-dependency

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My wife and I had been together 5 months when I went away with some friends. If she'd made me feel this guilty, for a holiday I'd booked before we got together, then I would have taken it as a huge red flag! I wouldn't have dreamed of leaving her presents for each day I was gone, and she definitely didn't sit at home moping around. I sent her a few pictures and messages each day, and she did the same. The whole situation is just ridiculously bizarre.

Reactions: 25
Showed the 12 days of Joel to my husband last night. I believe the words ‘f***ing muppet’ formed the majority of his response followed by ‘don’t take this the wrong way but, if you go on holiday, I’m not sitting at home and crying every day’.

I know we can’t take Alex as a reliable narrator but it’s interesting that his view of her was that she wanted to try and force cute aspects of a relationship like forced nicknames instead of just letting a relationship naturally unfold. You could maybe be understanding of this from a teenager but she’s a fully grown adult forcing cute in jokes that don’t work.

If I’d bought a cuddly toy for our future child after five months, my husband would have run screaming for the hills (as he should).

Those t-shirts were awful. He may as well have peed on her to mark his territory. You’re not invited on the holiday Joel, they don’t want you there. Get over it.

I feel better for getting that off my chest, thanks Tattle.

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Disgusting that Joel gave them those t-shirts for his own benefit. He knew he would make money/sales from them posting it

And it's actually kind of sad that Debbie has been made to take part when she's not into taking photos.

Reactions: 20
Joel’s just done a review of Flat Iron… Why is he making out like it was a #giftedsponad meal??? Flat Iron don’t exactly need the promo, m8?
Also, if I were to do a food blogger-type review, I’d maybe try and think of a different adjective to ‘amazing’; which he said 3 times, including the bleddy caption!

Reactions: 11
I hate that at the end of every 12 days of Joel video he says something like “good job” “that’s a good present” like this is all a test

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
Aren't piranhas known as the ugly fish? How tf did that nickname happen 😂

Also his face 😂 'tf am I supposed to do with this? I can't use this'
Personally, I love piranhas. I find them fascinating. Joel is undeserving of such a comparison or nickname. The piranhas do not deserve to be thus insulted. 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 23
That future child comment is so OTT! Like what is going on?!?! I get you start planning a future with your partner and your mind runs away with you but you then come back to reality. Like anything can happen! (Which I feel Carrie should know due to the sudden break up) They also might not be able to have kids and unfortunately miscarriages are really common. Oh they're going to announce they're pregnant when they're like only 4 weeks aren't they???

I'm currently 5 months pregnant and I haven't even brought our 'future child' any teddies yet as feel it's still too early. But maybe that's just me.

This whole thing gets weirder and weirder by the hour. Like when I think it can't get any more crazy, I'm just trying to process the T-shirts and the Etsy store thing then the next minute I'm watching Joel wearing a puffer coat inside, opening a present to his future child whilst finding out his nick name is Piranha. Make it stop or at least make it make sense!

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I hate that at the end of every 12 days of Joel video he says something like “good job” “that’s a good present” like this is all a test
This is such a good point- I’m not prepared to watch them again, does he say thank you very often or just good job? Maybe Carrie has a praise kink 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 4
I don't even know what to say. This whole saga, you couldn't make it up. No-one would believe this level of cringe could be real 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Can’t wait for the future child to hold it?
Carrie he IS holding it.

Beginning to think the trip with Oliver to Lapland and swift break up afterwards was no coincidence.

Can you imagine being surrounded by children for days on end with Carrie (not so) subtly talking about their ‘future child’. As well as her letters to August (the ones she’s written to her future child) she probably has a roomful of baby stuff just waiting...

Still can’t see how Joel doesn’t realise that just 5 short months and 3 prime ministers ago she was plotting this exact life with a different man?

crazy.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Part of me wonders if Joel does know on some level that Carrie is just in it to check a box and that's why everything is so over the top? Compensating for knowing your partner isn't actually interested in you.

It's very sad really.

Reactions: 26
Joel’s just done a review of Flat Iron… Why is he making out like it was a #giftedsponad meal??? Flat Iron don’t exactly need the promo, m8?
Also, if I were to do a food blogger-type review, I’d maybe try and think of a different adjective to ‘amazing’; which he said 3 times, including the bleddy caption!
I noticed that he referred to her as is fiancée in this video but she’s not wearing the ring, so I think it was filmed before the engagement and he’s done the voiceover afterwards. Wonder what he was waiting for if this meal was a couple of weeks ago??

Reactions: 2
Joel is definitely using Carrie, he's now suddenly doing resturant reviews, (badly,) and he is going down the Influencer route, but using Carries followers. Getting them to wear clothes that he's selling, he would never had had this exposure without Carrie. I just can't understand why Scott or her family aren't saying anything.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Why is he wearing a puffer jacket in the video you might ask?
Hoping North Face might notice?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I noticed that he referred to her as is fiancée in this video but she’s not wearing the ring, so I think it was filmed before the engagement and he’s done the voiceover afterwards. Wonder what he was waiting for if this meal was a couple of weeks ago??
Yeah Carrie is still on holiday so it would have been a while ago but he’s obviously waited so he can call her his fiancée. Also he’s in shorts? Outside? In October? Wtf

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.