Carrie Hope Fletcher #38 She's gone to Disney, not to war. Joel stop crying on the kitchen floor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Scott's film... doesn't look great. Albeit I'm definitely not the demographic, but it doesn't even look entertaining. It's Scott playing Scott. But i do hope this opens up more for him.

As for Joel, he finally made the Lego! Must have read here to prove to us he can build Lego for ages 4 and up 😜

The fact that Carrie got him a book of '100 things to pick you up when you're feeling down' just shows that even Carrie knew he was going to be a pathetic, clingy, wet wipe.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I haven't caught up properly yet today but just saw his Day 4 video.
"It's not fine, I really want to dislike her"

dislike her? For what? Going on an already planned holiday with her best friend and family?
He is a controlling manipulative psychopath.
My sister has been with her partner for over 15 years and they still often have separate holidays with their friends or other family members. Because they have a healthy relationship.

Carrie, please please see these red flags and get out whilst you still can. Before he stops you seeing friends and family. Before he takes away your phone or means of contact with others. Before he stops you leaving the house without his permission. Get. Out.
People keep saying that’s not what he says but I’ve rewatched it as much as I can stomach and that’s all I hear. Lip reading doesn’t help because he doesn’t move his mouth enough.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Did anybody follow Naya Rivera when she was marrying Big Sean, only to break up and get engaged to another dude. Same wedding date, same venue, same DRESS.

I would put money on Carrie having planned her wedding to Oliver and still going through with it all, just swapping the groom.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
30D3ED0A-AB16-4477-AE63-E1F2CA230E88.png

He’s filming cameos in the dirty sweatshirt! See the review “especially as you’ve been ill”
If I pay $30, I expect him to wait till he’s better and have clean clothes on!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Guys, forgive me if this has been discussed already/a super obscure topic, but what happened between Carrie and Adam Hattan (Disney vlogger)? As she's out at Disney at the moment I thought they'd be interacting but apparently they don't follow each other on socials anymore, but seemed really close at one point? Obviously not all friendships last but I was wondering if something happened here.
Interesting. I hadn't noticed that Adam doesn't follow her. I remember when Carrie and Pete broke up, they had a trip planned and still went, without each other. Adam (who was working at Disney then) hung out with both of them, separately. This was May 2017, I believe.

Knowing that Adam's best friend, Gary C is also good friends with Pete may have contributed to a riff. Just a guess.

Reactions: 5
View attachment 1685418
He’s filming cameos in the dirty sweatshirt! See the review “especially as you’ve been ill”
If I pay $30, I expect him to wait till he’s better and have clean clothes on!
He's put the price up! Cheeky bugger. It was 22-25 before

Edit: I see now that it's in dollars, but it's still 26 quid in gbp

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I haven't caught up properly yet today but just saw his Day 4 video.
"It's not fine, I really want to dislike her"

dislike her? For what? Going on an already planned holiday with her best friend and family?
He is a controlling manipulative psychopath.
My sister has been with her partner for over 15 years and they still often have separate holidays with their friends or other family members. Because they have a healthy relationship.

Carrie, please please see these red flags and get out whilst you still can. Before he stops you seeing friends and family. Before he takes away your phone or means of contact with others. Before he stops you leaving the house without his permission. Get. Out.
He didn't say that, you're hearing it wrong - he said "I really want her here"

Reactions: 9
I have absolutely nothing to base this on other than I just watched that video and my guess would be they spent the day together and subsequently never wanted to speak again 🤣
She definitely snapped at him a few times. Was he trying to go round EPCOT the wrong way? Is that why she always bangs on about it.

At least we know when the cracks with Joel will really begin to show, it will be when they take their first trip to Disney together and both think they know it best and discover they have differing opinions on it all
Omg I’m halfway through that video and had to pause, she’s being such a brat! I don’t know who Adam Hattan is but I feel sorry for him here! Imagine meeting up with someone you’re only casual acquaintances with and they’re being so bossy and bitchy. It’s funny how she’s so extremely sensitive about how people talk to/about her, but she doesn’t extend that level of softness to anyone else. She’s such a mean girl.

Reactions: 9
He's put the price up! Cheeky bugger. It was 22-25 before
Even that was too much. He'd have to pay people to listen to him and look at that punchable face. 🤢

Also watching the video: Today's when things feel a bit harder.
Oh cry me a river, these arrogant and entitled brats have had a day in their lives when things felt a bit harder.

He should go cry in the bathroom but should stop whining in front of the camera. And she's enabling him by acknowledging that these days are hard for him, so she's twice as bad.

Also eat the bleeping M&Ms and get a takeaway. It's not like you can pay for takeaway for 2 with 20£ so he's holding on for nothing.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Omg I’m halfway through that video and had to pause, she’s being such a brat! I don’t know who Adam Hattan is but I feel sorry for him here! Imagine meeting up with someone you’re only casual acquaintances with and they’re being so bossy and bitchy. It’s funny how she’s so extremely sensitive about how people talk to/about her, but she doesn’t extend that level of softness to anyone else. She’s such a mean girl.
Don’t feel sorry for Adam , he’s a bitchy snake 😂 she’d have been in good company

he falls out with a lot of people so they probably fell out , check out his thread for more details on him . He was doing the disney cultural representation programme at the time and the last time he did it he left early with no explanation and now doesn’t speak to any of the cast members he did it with ☕ something happened there ….

Reactions: 6
He didn't say that, you're hearing it wrong - he said "I really want her here"
No, he said I really wanna dislike her. The syllable count is different so you can tell straight away what he said if you listen again.

Reactions: 7
‘I really want to dislike her’ wtaf Joel 🚩 he is weird as duck, Carrie needs to be running for the hills

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
No, he said I really wanna dislike her. The syllable count is different so you can tell straight away what he said if you listen again.
i can’t tell which it is - it could be “i really want her here” with here pronounced hee-UH (i say it like this as a northerner) but it could also be “i really wanna dislike her” with the T missed. i can’t tell!

Reactions: 12
Anyone want to take one for the team and message Joel to clarify what he said??😅🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 10
i can’t tell which it is - it could be “i really want her here” with here pronounced hee-UH (i say it like this as a northerner) but it could also be “i really wanna dislike her” with the T missed. i can’t tell!
I think it's the first, as you say he's emphasising the 'here'. I think it's northern accent being misunderstood, 'i really want to dislike her' doesn't make sense in the context

Reactions: 21
I think it’s his accent that is confusing but he definitely says “I really want her here” with a glottal stop on the “t” of want.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.