Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

missucre

Carrie Hope Fletcher #39: On the 12th day of Joelmas my true love gave to me… a lifetime of co-dependency

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 127

Okgolightly

VIP Member
If anything, it would've been more of a lovely surprise for him if she'd bought him one proper gift and, half way through her holiday, she told him she'd hidden something somewhere as a surprise.
“Joel I’ve hidden your dignity, you have until I get home to find it”…something like that?

• Haha
Reactions: 61

Hurrem

VIP Member
Screenshot_20221028-111922_YouTube.jpg

Carrie seeing how quickly these threads are moving. She must be feeling pretty important right now.

• Haha
Reactions: 58

Elinie

Chatty Member
Oh wow, trying to act like it was fate all along, and they shared this deeply romantic moment three years ago when she was literally dating and obsessed with Oliver at this point??
I think I've said it before, but it really is so rude. What puts it in perspective is imagining that Oliver was doing this. Imagine if he suddenly started posting about all the wonderful long talks him and Alessia had three years ago, that were the foreshadowing to them getting together. If he talked about the "little crush" he had for her all along, and how he'd never felt sure about any of his relationships before her. Carrie would probably be so hurt by that, and it would come across as SO disrespectful of their relationship. You can say nice things about your current partner without completely devaluating your relationship with your ex, like Carrie is doing.

But Carrie is allowed to say all of those things because... her love story is the most special or something. When she does it it's romantic.

Longggg time lurker, first time poster - mostly because I knew Carrie extremely well a long time ago and have already had many an argument with her so she could probably figure out who I am. But I just wanted to say… Joel looks like he smells so so bad. Like his feet really smell. That’s all I came out of lurking to say 😂

• Haha
CBB0D1A8-B045-48D8-AF1F-A17263065AC1.jpeg
When you’re off sick and remember your bosses are watching so you need to cough on the gram

The end of day 8 though. The face he makes when he says WELL DONE FUTURE WIFE SO PROUD is beyond patronising. The little eye squint and tilt of his head, then moving forward to the camera. How she can find that attractive or loving in any way is ridiculous. After reading his response to the SA messages and just his general vibe, any time he says future wife I genuinely feel sick to my stomach and feel sorry for anyone who may contract themselves legally to him in marriage, condescending ball sack of a man

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 55

F0rg3tm3n0t

81B8179A-67A1-4944-A796-FCE10E7F9E34.jpeg

Sorry to be this person but why does he keep making this face? Is it supposed to be funny? Genuine question

ETA: he makes that face in every single one of the 12 days of cringe videos..

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 54