Carrie Hope Fletcher #38 She's gone to Disney, not to war. Joel stop crying on the kitchen floor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
These videos are giving teenager with their first boyfriend/girlfriend telling their mum 'IT'S THE LOVE OF THEIR LIFE AND THEY CAN'T BE APART FROM THEM FOR LONGER THAN A DAY'.

We were all like that in our first relationships but as you grow up, you learn to create healthy attachments to your partner and understand that time away is actually really beneficial. Seems like this must be his first proper relationship. He's also acting like he's the first person to be in love before by saying no one else would understand, like Joel, we're all either in love or have been, it's great, you're just acting obsessed, which by the way, is very different to love.

Reactions: 23
I need days to have 48 hours to keep up with these threads and work without getting fired

• Haha
Reactions: 37
I highly doubt he asked for the letters or gifts so I don't blame him for that, but I totally blame him for the egotistical 12 Days of Joel crap

Reactions: 11
I had a boyfriend like Joel, at first all the declarations of love the presents, you get caught up in it all as you feel so special, if my boyfriend had asked me to marry him after 6 months I would have definitely said YES.............However after about 10 months it had all worn pretty thin and I felt I had a 6 year old boy always making sure he was OK, worrying constantly when I was away from him, because he said exactly the same as Joel, he wasn't good when I was away from him and her preferred it when I was there........ I began to feel like his mother and the relationships dynamics completely changed, needless to say we broke up after a year, and I now see it as a lucky escape.
This last video, Carrie bying presents because she knows he's going to be upset, has taken me right back. . ... she's being him presents like you do a small child. Not a 35 year old...... especially only being 12 days gone. What's he going to do when she's in Panto for a month. I know they are both as annoying as each other, but I really hope she tires of his neediness before she walks up the aisle.

Reactions: 44
Screenshot_20221028-111922_YouTube.jpg

Carrie seeing how quickly these threads are moving. She must be feeling pretty important right now.

• Haha
Reactions: 58
I’m sorry, but 12 days of Joel is VERY weird. She’s going to Disney for 12 days. Why do I feel like I’m watching the sequel to P.s I love you

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Idea for date number three? Proposed to your girlfriend of 5 minutes months (Based on the 100 dates calendar spotted in Carrie's kitchen) 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Idea for date number three? Proposed to your girlfriend of 5 minutes months (Based on the 100 dates calendar spotted in Carrie's kitchen) 😂😂😂
It's honestly been so little time since she and Oliver broke up that I wonder which soulmate she bought it with.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 60
It's honestly been so little time since she and Oliver broke up that I wonder which soulmate she bought it with.
I was wondering the same actually... Thought that probably some of the dates ideas have been previously scratched from when she was dating Oliver 😂 Awkward 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Lurker here but loving the thread, I have always found her to be very cringe and this is now off the charts.
He looks like a chinless wonder, posting crap presents for likes. No dount picked up in 10 minutes around Oxford street.

One thing I noticed is how she mirrors Toms content, he posts the waffles, she posts the waffles. Its like the most boring view of disney- no actual insight just here's a cupcake, here we are. And the whole trip is engulfed by his sad face cheers sons crying mope fests.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I really wish the whole fletcher clan would stop getting free trips to disney!! They don't deserve them. They should go to families who actually work their asses off (nhs families ect)

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Lurker here but loving the thread, I have always found her to be very cringe and this is now off the charts.
He looks like a chinless wonder, posting crap presents for likes. No dount picked up in 10 minutes around Oxford street.

One thing I noticed is how she mirrors Toms content, he posts the waffles, she posts the waffles. Its like the most boring view of disney- no actual insight just here's a cupcake, here we are. And the whole trip is engulfed by his sad face cheers sons crying mope fests.
There's an influencer who I recently started following who went on a trip to Disney last month and she posted loads of helpful info about the parks, rides, foods etc.
She had also saved up for a while and the holiday obviously meant a lot to her

That's the kind of Disney World content I like, not the show off stuff that Carrie posts

Reactions: 32
I wonder how much impact the whole Alex Day stuff had in this? A big domino effect.

Does anyone remember early 2010s British YouTube with Charlie.is.so.cool.like and her friendship with Alex Day? Well Alex Day dated Carrie back in the day and he was outed (along with other British YouTubers who Alex Day and Charlie.is.so.cool.like (charlie wasnt outed) were in a band with ((they did Dr Who music))) as someone who partook in SA and other horrible nasty things.
The worst of them was Alex Day who also (supposedly) cheated on Carrie. It was an actual tit show, and it totally destroyed that entire Click on YouTube and they were big for the time.

I can imagine it had a really big impact.

Might be over thinking here though and might not even be relevant...

Reactions: 13
Maybe Carrie and her BFF Louise Pentland could have a double wedding? Louise is in the US trying on dresses as we speak. Both middle class privileged, fake novel writing, ad and gifted divas. Two of a kind. Bring on the matching frocks.

Reactions: 23
I really wish the whole fletcher clan would stop getting free trips to disney!! They don't deserve them. They should go to families who actually work their asses off (nhs families ect)
THIS! Its not like people watching then book a trip. I started watching the disney crusie one and it was just them in a room talking with tiny clips for 45minutes. just a waste of time.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.