Carrie Hope Fletcher #38 She's gone to Disney, not to war. Joel stop crying on the kitchen floor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does Joel only own hoodies, what?? I also thought he said ‘I should dislike her’ in that last video and was incredibly alarmed so I’m glad it was misheard!! Still very odd though. Both of them continue to not really talk about each other at all…

• Haha
Reactions: 6
There's an influencer who I recently started following who went on a trip to Disney last month and she posted loads of helpful info about the parks, rides, foods etc.
She had also saved up for a while and the holiday obviously meant a lot to her

That's the kind of Disney World content I like, not the show off stuff that Carrie posts
Yep, heres what to do in disney, heres how to do this. Not oh look a cupcake and some waffles 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

Reactions: 1
These videos are giving teenager with their first boyfriend/girlfriend telling their mum 'IT'S THE LOVE OF THEIR LIFE AND THEY CAN'T BE APART FROM THEM FOR LONGER THAN A DAY'.

We were all like that in our first relationships but as you grow up, you learn to create healthy attachments to your partner and understand that time away is actually really beneficial. Seems like this must be his first proper relationship. He's also acting like he's the first person to be in love before by saying no one else would understand, like Joel, we're all either in love or have been, it's great, you're just acting obsessed, which by the way, is very different to love.
Right?? Both Joel and Carrie try to sell their relationship as this epic love story that nobody else can imagine because they're so unique in their love. I'm not sure who they're trying to convince at this point, us or themselves.

Reactions: 18
Does Joel only own hoodies, what?? I also thought he said ‘I should dislike her’ in that last video and was incredibly alarmed so I’m glad it was misheard!! Still very odd though. Both of them continue to not really talk about each other at all…
Omg I thought that's what he actually said, what did he really say? 👀

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Is he wearing the Mickey hoody to prove he was into Disney before he met her??

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The latest Dear Autumn feels like it is addressed to us tattlers 😂😂😂 Also is she recording those from the bathroom of her hotel room while Scott is asleep or something? What is it with all that whispering?!

PS) The trailer she just shared from Scott's new movie looks so boring and crappy but nevermind her BFF is a superstar now and that is all that matters to her even though she isn't a celebrity herself (according to her) 😂🤦😂

Reactions: 4
Do these two understand that some couples travel for work or otherwise go stretches without seeing each other? My boyfriend goes away for work every few months and at no point have I gone into hysterics about missing him. I clean the apartment, watch what I want on TV, do my own job, and when he gets back it's nice but not earth shattering. I think it would be harder if we had little kids or something but no self sufficient adult should be this much of a mess due to their partner going on a vacation.

Reactions: 27
Is it weird I was on a date last night - could have had sexy time but cba - the whole time i had this saga on my mind....

50MILLIONPAGES LATER

GREAT - NEW THREAD

I think I know what I'm doing later after work!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Guys, forgive me if this has been discussed already/a super obscure topic, but what happened between Carrie and Adam Hattan (Disney vlogger)? As she's out at Disney at the moment I thought they'd be interacting but apparently they don't follow each other on socials anymore, but seemed really close at one point? Obviously not all friendships last but I was wondering if something happened here.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
The latest Dear Autumn feels like it is addressed to us tattlers 😂😂😂 Also is she recording those from the bathroom of her hotel room while Scott is asleep or something? What is it with all that whispering?!

PS) The trailer she just shared from Scott's new movie looks so boring and crappy but nevermind her BFF is a superstar now and that is all that matters to her even though she isn't a celebrity herself (according to her) 😂🤦😂
i watched the trailer as well i was so bored after like 10 seconds

Reactions: 6
Is it weird I was on a date last night - could have had sexy time but cba - the whole time i had this saga on my mind....

50MILLIONPAGES LATER

GREAT - NEW THREAD

I think I know what I'm doing later after work!!!!!
I'm #soproud of myself - all up to date; bring on the threads later after work.

Joel is a twit - it's just PATHETIC.

JESUS. They've been together a hot second; I don't compute why he's being such a negative nancy

Why aren't the Hamilton producers or his agent stepping in!?!?

IT'S SO bleeping CRINGE.

Reactions: 7
Haha I was actually thinking it sounds more directed to/about Oliver. Reminds me of her cryptic posts saying not to “shrink yourself” for other people from right after the breakup. Maybe it’s a reference to her eclectic mug collection that she replaced with a simple matching set while with Oliver. Maybe this is her telling herself that dating a total Yes Man is a good idea.

Reactions: 3
Guys, forgive me if this has been discussed already/a super obscure topic, but what happened between Carrie and Adam Hattan (Disney vlogger)? As she's out at Disney at the moment I thought they'd be interacting but apparently they don't follow each other on socials anymore, but seemed really close at one point? Obviously not all friendships last but I was wondering if something happened here.
I have absolutely nothing to base this on other than I just watched that video and my guess would be they spent the day together and subsequently never wanted to speak again 🤣
She definitely snapped at him a few times. Was he trying to go round EPCOT the wrong way? Is that why she always bangs on about it.

At least we know when the cracks with Joel will really begin to show, it will be when they take their first trip to Disney together and both think they know it best and discover they have differing opinions on it all

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I'm #soproud of myself - all up to date; bring on the threads later after work.

Joel is a twit - it's just PATHETIC.

JESUS. They've been together a hot second; I don't compute why he's being such a negative nancy

Why aren't the Hamilton producers or his agent stepping in!?!?

IT'S SO bleeping CRINGE.
I shall now be referring to Joel as Negative Nancy

• Haha
Reactions: 14
omg finally caught up. You lot went through an entire thread in the time it took me to back read, thank god it's the weekend so i have more time to keep up to date!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I haven't caught up properly yet today but just saw his Day 4 video.
"It's not fine, I really want to dislike her"

dislike her? For what? Going on an already planned holiday with her best friend and family?
He is a controlling manipulative psychopath.
My sister has been with her partner for over 15 years and they still often have separate holidays with their friends or other family members. Because they have a healthy relationship.

Carrie, please please see these red flags and get out whilst you still can. Before he stops you seeing friends and family. Before he takes away your phone or means of contact with others. Before he stops you leaving the house without his permission. Get. Out.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.