Carrie Hope Fletcher #37 90 Day Fiancé - The Musical

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 1678770
Surely posting this many stories on Instagram violates something in the Geneva Conventions?

i know I’d rather be waterboarded than sit through them 🤢
Yes this is definitely the behaviour of someone who didn't want to do a "big instagram announcement" as Carrie has just said in her insta stories. Grow up

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Carrie just posted that long winded explanation about how she never wanted to reveal the engagement this soon while she's away from Joel and didn't care if random people guessed but didn't think newspapers would pick up on the story blah blah...but like, has she stopped to ask herself why he even proposed when he knew she'd be away for the next two weeks?!

If they're so sure they're destined for each other, why wouldn't they just wait for a time when they could be together to bask in the glow of the announcement or whatever??? I would never want to spend the first weeks of my engagement away from a partner if I was so apparently smitten by them.

For Carrie this has absolutely nothing to do with Joel. She just wants to be engaged/married. Doesn't matter who the person is as long as they're lavishing her in attention while she's vulnerable. It's so painfully obvious.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
I enjoy how the DM article leads with the fact they've only been together five months. You know it's bad when the DM is judging you

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 73
Carrie absolutely no one is saying negative stuff to you but here on tattle….why are you addressing your friend and family with this post? It makes absolutely no sense 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
oh what a load of bull 🤢
Omg Carrie get a bleeping grip. You’re on your supposed dream holiday with your best friend ever, a trip 6 years in the making apparently!!! Recently engaged to the love of your life (allegedly) and just this past weekend you had the perfect birthday and had all your loved ones gathered to celebrate you. But she still feels compelled to sit there and bitterly over explain herself to strangers online.

And it’s driving me slightly mad that she won’t acknowledge it was Joel’s fault to begin with that it got leaked?? She has such an insane victim mentality. There’s actually no hope for her. I dunno if it’s because her parents spoiled her or if it’s just a characteristic she was born with - but she’s never happy and she’s never satisfied. She can’t let a day go by without moaning and whining about her latest perceived slight or injustice. What a nightmare person she is.

• Haha
Reactions: 56
Carrie baited social media, flashing her left hand SINGLE ring (when normally she wears hands full of rings) at the camera on scotts social media in the airport. How she can claim she just wanted to keep it quiet and live the little secret a little longer she's deluded if she believes her own lies.
I mean you can clearly see she's wearing a ring on her wedding finger in this photo before DM came knocking. That coupled with the balloon... it was hardly the world's best kept secret.

Screenshot_20221026-003057_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
None of this feels right. There's a really big crash coming and it'll be poor Scott that helps pick up the pieces again.

Reactions: 47
I know someone else has mentioned it (far back in the last thread but also like probably only 4 hours ago!) but I just want to reiterate... they are so new that they are likely to not have had their first proper argument yet. They've not gone through any real hardships (other than perhaps Carrie's woe at her previous break up, which like, yikes).
Does she know how they repair their relationship after conflict?
Does she know how he'll respond if she goes through a serious event (like grief, or illness of her or a loved one, etc)? Or what about if he goes through a hardship like that, does she know how he will be? These are the things that test a relationship and this relationship just hasn't had any tests yet.

You can't predict everything and perhaps I'm on the more cautious side but I could never get engaged to be married to someone without knowing these things. I'm Carrie's age, went through a breakup of a 6 year relationship just before she did (though in fairness I ultimately made that decision) and I am 3 months in to a new relationship and I just can't imagine the idea of being engaged in a couple of months time knowing how little I know about my new love. My god.

Reactions: 55
The reason people figured it out was cause they were oversharing and constantly posting as always and just so happens theres a blatant ring and balloon in the photos and videos, like they can be as private as they want if they like but don’t be blaming others that it is impossible for you guys to do that.

The fact that there is zero reflection or self awareness from either of them like ‘yeah we can share what we want on our socials (fair) but maybe we do go overtop and spend our lives documenting and posting so much that people can easily find out whats being going’

• Heart
Reactions: 19
None of this feels right. There's a really big crash coming and it'll be poor Scott that helps pick up the pieces again.
Exactly. This is a great time to remember how when Oliver dumped her, it was Scott's family she stayed with and not her own.

So when the fallout hits from Joel, rest assured her own family won't be in the picture.

It's so sad that she feels like she can't turn to them. The Fletchers are such a weird family.

Reactions: 21
Wait a goddamn minute…you’re telling me Carrie was worried about this absolute AWFUL article? That literally says they’ve been together 5 months (embarrassing) uses the most unflattering photos AND mentions Oliver???? Seriously?? I’d be mortified!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Ok if you are so unimportant as a "non celeb" why do you care exactly how people find out? Why are you so disgruntled by it? Because surely the only people who you care about telling were there on the day? And found out exactly how you both (presumably) wanted to them to - via a personalised pumpkin??? Very odd behaviour

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Honestly I got engaged to my partner fairly soon after meeting him, so I can’t comment on that!

but it’s clear she’s obsessed with the idea of being engaged and he is knows he’s punching. Get a ring on it Joel before she realises she could have someone better looking!

Reactions: 18
This whole thing is just creepy. It's a shame that Carrie was stupid enough to say yes to him. She should have gotten out.
I just feel ill whenever I see them together now because he's so creepy

Reactions: 12
100%! She’s already swung massively today from ‘uwu ecstatically happy crying tears of joy’ to her usual passive aggressive bitching on her IG stories. Everything already feels super erratic. Also seems like a bit of a slap in the face to Scott to say ‘it’s frustrating that I’m still away’. Joel really ruined their holiday with his bullshit. And then has the audacity to whine about how hard it is for HIM to ‘do without her’. I could honestly throw up.

Carrie and Joel are a pair of codependent maladapted weirdos at this point. Just petulant and whiny and strange. Both have brought out the absolute worst in each other. And I’m now fully convinced they’re gonna crash and burn. There was a part of me that still hoped that behind all the grandstanding and nonsense, there was something decent and real somewhere. But that’s totally been extinguished by both of their behaviour these past few days.

Reactions: 37
All of those photos from the party...she doesn't look happy, her eyes don't look happy. She does look slightly manic (people have said this before and I've not necessarily agreed but here...yeah)

Also they definitely need to look up relationship styles if he can't cope after a day. Not healthy at all.

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.