Carrie Hope Fletcher #37 90 Day Fiancé - The Musical

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
‘All I’ve done is take pictures of the ring’

Because that’s the only thing that matters to her. The symbol that SOMEONE (anyone, really) wants to marry her, despite the fact that she is now post 30..

• Haha
Reactions: 69
They're both so self absorbed, they're acting like the internet has been gifted this special news. Yes yes well done guys, have a biscuit.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I'm genuinely sad about this. I was a fan of hers back in the Dan and Phil days, how has she gone from being an endearing, confident young woman who made her boyfriend sing Disney songs with her to...this? And before certain members come for me, yes I am well aware of her personal shortcomings and that she's not a victim. But it's still a sad thing to see
i agree. if you imagine her sat in front of her bookcase in her old room, long blonde hair, talking about how much she loves playing eponine … it’s quite devastating.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Those t-shirts are vile, they didn’t even get engaged at Disney. People that make Disney their whole personality 🫣😷

Carrie’s excitement is definitely more “omg someone loves ME enough to marry ME” The same OTT excitement face in every photo is really grating.

Joel is defs the type of man that thanks her for sex after he’s came 😖

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 52
There's no point any of her family or friends saying anything when she gets like this. Tbh I reckon they've seen only a fraction of his/her/their behaviour compared with what's been posted on here.

Ultimately she's a sane grown ass woman making informed, if fucked up, series of decisions.

Reactions: 12
Comments on the Daily Mail article are hilarious - "You misspelled "West end star, multiple award winner, and Grammy nominee Carrie Hope Fletcher". You also conveniently missed out the fact that they only announced their engagement because you vilutures were going to leak it and they would have much rather waited and made this announcement in their own time."

lmao like they weren't bursting to make the announcement anyway, the guy even got bloody customised pumpkins printed. Insufferable

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Comments on the Daily Mail article are hilarious - "You misspelled "West end star, multiple award winner, and Grammy nominee Carrie Hope Fletcher". You also conveniently missed out the fact that they only announced their engagement because you vilutures were going to leak it and they would have much rather waited and made this announcement in their own time."

lmao like they weren't bursting to make the announcement anyway, the guy even got bloody customised pumpkins printed. Insufferable
Grammy nominee is a bit of a stretch 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
View attachment 1678755

And then she's posted 5 photos in a row of her hand with the ring on it. She's definitely obsessed with being engaged. Not with Joel. Awks.
I haven't followed Carrie for years because of all the obvious reasons but I saw this thread pop up and got to creeping. I don't even need to read anymore, you can tell by this photo alone what kind of annoyingly clingy douche this guy is.

Reactions: 5
3E6A6242-B985-437B-8C83-9215F733E100.jpeg

Surely posting this many stories on Instagram violates something in the Geneva Conventions?

i know I’d rather be waterboarded than sit through them 🤢

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 94
If they didn’t care that people saw the ring and guessed, why does she care that the daily mail will run a story on it as like she says there non celebs and the only information the daily mail had was the ring being shown. Makes zero sense.

She acts like it’s so hard to hide it and going on like ‘get told off for oversharing and told off for not sharing’. Who’s telling you off for not sharing? All they do is share with the balloon in the background and Joel reposting story of every single person totalling over 100 stories.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.